Madonna's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Madonna's Night to Benefit Raising Malawi

Madonna hosts a gala benefit, A Night to Benefit Raising Malawi and UNICEF, at United Nations headquarters on Wednesday.

The Queen of Pop arrived with her 11-year-old daughter Lourdes Leon. The event is being co-hosted by Gucci as it will celebrate the opening of Gucci’s New York 5th Avenue Flagship store.

Tickets run up to $100,000. A-listers only!

15+ pictures inside of Madonna‘s Night to Benefit Raising Malawi…

madonna night to benefit raising malawai unicef 01

• Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 02/06/2008 at 9:08 pm

She looks…good?

Also i am pretty sure that mini-me’s last name is De Leon. Why is the De being dropped. Is it to make us forget her Cuban roots?

second

MADONNA IS WONDERFULL! WE LOV UUUU

i thought lourdes’ name was always Leon. Carlos Leon is her father. Maybe you’re thinking of Ponce de Leon? haha not sure.
anyway, sounds like a good cause. go M! i’m liking the hair.

holla if u hear me @ 02/06/2008 at 9:22 pm

This is the best Madonna has looked in a LONG time.

Thanks #5. well i looked it up and you are right. I guess my comment should be ignored.

Finally she looks more natural and not like a mutton dressed as lamb.

Lillianne @ 02/06/2008 at 9:39 pm

Little Lola is going to be a beauty.

aussie made @ 02/06/2008 at 9:48 pm

Looks like all those hours in the gym have paid off.

Good work Madonna!

I sure hope she gets that childs brows waxed at some point.

They are a beautiful mother and daughter. Lourdes is going to be such a stunning woman, tall too. Madonna’s shoes look like they really hurt. They look like they are a size too small, or her feet are just wide.

Madonna looks like she did back in the 90s!! Finally she looks beautiful again.

Marie claire @ 02/06/2008 at 10:12 pm

erin — I know! (About the brows, I mean — sorry, the brow) And I know it’s stupid to obsess on them (it…) but… I can’t help it. It’s all I see!

she looks older than 11, I’m not really one for kids acting older than their age and growing up too young.
But in times like these things need to be done . Get her grows waxed, plucked whatever. Hair removal is required

Lourdes is going to be a knockout! Madonna better lock her up. She’s not looking too shabby herself.

UNIBROOOW!!!

That kid is in need of a serious eyebrow plucking. I mean, GOD! Lol.

They both look beautiful. Lola is gorgeous. She’s only 11 and doesn’t need to wax her eyebrows yet. They make her unique and give her character. It looks like she had her mustache waxed which is good and important for her self esteem. The teen and preteen years are such delicate and vulnerable years. I was about her age when I got contact lens’.

carrie nae @ 02/06/2008 at 10:26 pm

OMG… Lourdes is totally working it on the carpet. With her nails manicured and hands on the hips, she is loving the attention. Cute though, in some ways.

oh my god, the brows. i know she’s 11, but my god.

I LOVE MADONNA….SHES GREAT

LOLA IS SOOO CUTE….BUT SERIOUSLY WAX THOSE BROWS….NEVER TO YOUNG TO DO THAT!

Madonna looks hot! I cant believe how many A list stars showed up there… Thats a Madonna bash for you

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All