Charlize Theron is a Harvard Hottie

Charlize Theron is a Harvard Hottie

Harvard is just doling out the awards, aren’t they?

Not only did Paris Hilton just pick up “Woman of the Year” by the Harvard Lampoon, Charlize Theron also received “Woman of the Year” today from Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Theatricals in Cambridge, Mass.

The 32-year-old actress rode in a Bentley convertible during the Harvard ‘Hasty Pudding’ Parade, where she given the award – a brass pudding pot. Charlize sat sandwiched between dolled up Harvard students David Andersson (left) and Evan Eachus.

During the parade, Charlize bent down and tapped her car’s driver on the shoulder with an offer. “I did The Italian Job, if you want me to take over.”

The Hasty Pudding Awards are given to performers who have made “a lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment” as decided by the Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America’s oldest undergraduate drama troupe.

You can also read the write-up of Charlize in the Harvard Gazette.

30+ pictures inside of Harvard Hottie Charlize Theron

Posted to: Charlize Theron

Frazer Harrison/Getty

antonia aka toni @ 02/07/2008 at 4:09 pm

7th time being first lol :]

antonia aka toni @ 02/07/2008 at 4:10 pm

first for the 7th time

good for you there, #1; let us know how you log on every minute.

Lol, the heck, I’m right in Boston, close to Cambridge, when did this happen?

i could see her go by when i stuck my head out my dorm room window!! awesome, i love her!

This looks like Jenny McCarthy, not Charlize Theron.

Ha! I never suspected she had such a goofy sense of humor. The Italian Job quote was hilarious.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

I think awarding Parasite Hilton was just a funny joke. Theron was the one who REALLY won. :)

Its got to be a complete joke that Paris won an award for “woman of the year”….right? RIGHT?

She’s so gorgeous. And it looks like she had a good time.

Charlize Theron is sooo cute. She always seem like a lot of fun but yet she’s thie brilliant serious actress. And she looks like the blonde beauties of the 40s and 50s. Why give Paris Hilton the same award Charlize gets? I don’t like that.

she’s hilarious. I saw footage of her accepting the award and she was like “this is really sweet. I don’t know why you guys chose me for this because I don’t really have a great rack and I haven’t been in a lot of comedies. I couldn’t come here and talk about abortion. That’s the kind of film work I do” I love how she makes fun of herself.

Burgernoodle @ 02/07/2008 at 6:17 pm

___
Yes, it’s a satire.

Hey, LuckyL…didn’t know you were from Boston! I’m pretty close to you!

Anyway, I thought these pics were great, and Charlize looked like she was REALLY having fun with this!! I love this Harvard tradition, and I think it says a lot about the actors who know how to have fun with it!! Love ya, Charlize!! Glad you could enjoy our crazy, Boston humor!!

door knob illton @ 02/07/2008 at 11:51 pm

hor.e for years– is Parasites true award.

People from Harvard said the paris award was the joke version of the one that went to Charlize. But Paris is so stupid she didn’t realize it. Anyway anything for a photo op. They say the Harvard people were laughing at her dumb ass. Charlize and Christopher Walken were getting the REAL ones.

WOW Just look at her in #5 with the fake nose. She looks just like the old Ashlee Simpson!!!

Just lovely @ 02/08/2008 at 1:32 pm

i just love love charlize ! she is one of the most beautiful actress i’ve ever seen and the most talented too , she is so down to earth so cool so funny .
Thank you jared for this pix i need some a new fresh air to breath to change a bit from the daily toxic attention whores that we saw daily.

She is amasing i love her , really sweet and cool she doesn’t take herself too seriously like some other actresses….), and she is so gorgeous !

hahahahahah @ 02/08/2008 at 4:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fu**ing hilarious !!

She’s very beautiful. In general, she seems kinda unspecial in all her movies (well, the ones I’ve seen) but she’s definitely gorgeous

I feel she makes a lasting and impressive contribution to my personal world too.