Christina Aguilera: Post-Pregnancy Interview!

Christina Aguilera: Post-Pregnancy Interview!

Christina Aguilera sat down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her new baby boy, Max Bratman, almost 1 month.

On how happy Max makes her: “I’m enjoying him every second. I can’t stop staring at him, studying him. You can’t believe you created this. Me and my husband couldn’t be happier.”

On Max not comparing to anything she’s done before: “You think you’ve accomplished all these amazing things until you have your first born or even your second born and it’s like, ‘You can’t believe what you’ve done, what you’re capable of doing.’ “I have to say throughout the pregnancy I was never more appreciative of what the female body is capable of doing until the whole thing happens and you’re like, ‘Oh my God I did this.’”

On involving a creative balance in her future career: “‘How am I going to balance my love for creativity and performing with the ultimate of importance in my life — my child?’ It can be done — there are many mothers who are able to do it and do it well.”

Check out the video interview at ETonline.com.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

great interview

I love that she is happy. People want to keep harping on her makeup. But this is a socially involved person. She has a healthy and happy marriage and she seems to have a great outlook on life.

She is respected by other musical artists from various genres.

She’s gonna be a great mom. Plus, she seems to be glowing with pride, yay her

quite balanced, indeed! Well done for her! At least she’s not losing head like her former colleague from Mickey Club, Brit :(

interNational @ 02/07/2008 at 11:11 am

i like it
good girl

ah how cute its really weird cos like 4 years ago i woulld have neva of imgained likin christina more than britney and respecting her!
wow how times change
and congratulations :)

christina will be a great mum well better than britney definetly n she hasn’t lost her mind like britney.

I just wish her and her family all the best
***

SHe-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/07/2008 at 1:29 pm

It’s weird how celebrities describe parenthood, marriage and their love life like they are superior humans. Ya-da-ya-da..!!!!!! Tell me anyone, have u ever heard people use words or sentences like the celebrities do when they get kids? I’ve never heard any mom or dad @ the playgroundsing glory all the time, com”on people want to identify with normal things, like a bad night with the baby, and adjusting with lack of sleep and fitting in baby in lifestyle, hello? This goes to show that the NANNIES are doing all the work, and the moment the child/baby gets out-of-hand they hand over. That’s why evrything issoo cool.!!

!?!Queen12!?! @ 02/07/2008 at 1:33 pm

i think cristna has a grate vois but did she riley need to where that shirt?

Christina Aguilera and all the other stars need to boycott ET permanently. ET spent $200,000 to buy a video from Splash News paparazzi. Video taken from a hidden camera by two Splash guys who tried to set up a sting to get Heath Ledger to take drugs at the Chateau Marmont. But Heath never took the drugs! He had a beer and talked to a couple of people at the fake “drug party” and said he didn’t even smoke pot anymore, bcz he was Matilda’s father and he had her “M” tattooed on him to remind him not to. ET kept advertising the video as if Heath did take drugs, but he didn’t They had no pictures of him with drugs and they really tried hard to get some. Then they advertised it like they had pictures. I hate them. They did this after he died. They never could have got away with it before.

SHe-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/07/2008 at 1:29 pm
________________________________________

I’m not going to bash you altho i am very annoyed at your inane, myopic view on parenthood. i’ll just assume that youre too young and immature to either understand the demands of adulthood or the joys of parenthood.

I know of no celebrity who describes hm/herself as superior to other humans. if you, on the other hand, PERCEIVE them to be superior to humans then thats YOUR PROBLEM.

So stop projecting your insecurities and fears, stupidity and low self-esteem on to other people. Get off the fcuking computer and go deal with your sh*t and stop badmouthing people.

Anybody else think her face looks really weird since she gave birth???? Aside from the makeup there is definitely something different about her face. And it’s not a good look….

I’m so happy for her.

SAY WHAT

Such anger – maybe you should get help for the obvious celebrity worship you employ.

SHe-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/07/2008 at 1:29 pm
aka fred @ 02/07/2008 at 3:21 pm
_____________________________________

Your low self-esteem is still showing, kid. That can only be fixed if you interact with REAL. LIVE HUMANS, not computer personae.

Jump to it, now. chop chop! ROTFLMAO!

Good for her! She seems genuinely happy,and same for her husband. They are going to be good parents. I think if any celeb can do it all (career, successful marriage, parenting) its Christina. Shes always been smart.

Very happy for you.

I see nothing wrong with what SHe-who-shall-not-be-named said. But many new mothers of newborns say things like that: 1 because it is a wonderful experience, 2 because they don’t want to sound like a selfish b*tch. Could you imagine if a celeb came out and said “being the mother of a newborn is horrific you can’t sleep or eat or take a bath I don’t know what I got myslef into”. Everyone would be attacking her. Although I would’t go as far as saying the nannies do all the work or that they think they are superior.

I’m happy for Christina but she needs to lighten up on the make-up. I’m starting to think she’s hiding something…

show life of star garil