Kate Walsh: Dogs Rule!

Kate Walsh: Dogs Rule!

Private Practice bombshell Kate Walsh points at a cute puppy named Bloom, who is up for adoption at the Pedigree Dogstore in New York City on Thursday.

Kate, 40, helped promote the 4th Annual Pedigree Adoption Drive, which runs the Dogs Rule campaign in hopes of raising more than one million dollars for homeless dogs.

Help Pedigree help dogs.

For every dog that gets adopted, there is one that doesn’t.

Check out DogsRule.com.

kate walsh dogs rule 01
kate walsh dogs rule 02
kate walsh dogs rule 03
kate walsh dogs rule 04
kate walsh dogs rule 05
kate walsh dogs rule 06
kate walsh dogs rule 07

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Brainysmurf @ 02/07/2008 at 7:02 pm

Kate is so sweet! Thanks for the close-up of her ring. It’s fantastic! I love her even more that she is pro-adoption for dogs rather than buying the fancy purse puppy. I hope she and Alex adopt Flower.

Brainysmurf @ 02/07/2008 at 7:04 pm

Oh My God-I was first! Yea!

Yes they could adopt flower, and the cuttie fluffy dog , she had on the vid I post tomorrow!
She’s so hot, I love her, she’s a sweet lady, who interesting about great cause, other people! She’s a sweet heart!!!

Thank you JJ. Kate,and puppies all in the same post. You spoil me.

I cant decide if I’m jealousof Kate with all the puppies, or of the puppies…

The dark hair definitely is growing on me. It makes it look more luxuriant

Kate’s new hair color looks good. Dang she must be wearing fake lashes though! I wish my lashes could get that long w/ just mascara.

I love that dog.. awwww

sorry, I post the video this mornig, not tomorow, sorry I’m french, I did a mistake!
I post it right now: http://cbs4.com/video/?id=50122@wfor.dayport.com

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/07/2008 at 7:29 pm

Don’t like her at all. I don’t get the appeal.

Awww so cute.

Thanks JJ.

I am so advocating for the keeping of the dark hair, it looks so amazing.

KW is great!!!! @ 02/07/2008 at 7:40 pm

OMG i love u kate wlash!!!!
she is so so so so fantastic!!!

Thanks JJ.
She is so adorable. The puppies too. She looks gorgeous, loving the dark hair!

Kate is wonderful she supports so many great causes.

oh my. i will take all of the puppies. and kate. thanks.

I really really want to go adopt now. The mom wouldn’t be too thrilled though. Lol.

I love her darker hair, and she can dye it all she wants and always look amazing, but on a purely selfish note, I must say that I will always want Addison to have red hair, so I’m hoping she goes back Addison-red for filming of PrP.

Awww could Kate be any cuter?!
& her hair just looks so amazing.
I love her!
Thanks for the pics x

Gotta love her :)

KATE WALSH KICKS ASS!!! @ 02/07/2008 at 8:30 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG KATE U RULE!!!
I GOTTA LOVE THOSE PICS!
JJ U RULE TOO! THANK U SO MUCH!

Adorable! I would adopt her right away. And #13, I share your opinion, Addison is a redhead and I want the redhead back because of that; but she does look good as a brunette

she looks like a dog

training my haikus @ 02/07/2008 at 9:18 pm

The goddess speaks
Spring blooms in a frozen heart
Wish I was a dog

KATE WALSH IS LOVE!!!!!
BEST PERSON EVER!!!

Thanks JJ!

she is the best! Kate u rock!!!

She looks beautiful. Kate and the puppy are really adorable.
Much love for Kate.
Thanks JustJared!

I’m sure Kate was stunning like 20 years ago. Now she is well……old.

Well, those dogs will be sold now, for sure!

#23 Get your eyes checked. Kate looks way better than 20yr olds especially hollywood 20 yrs old. It is ok to be jealous but you dont have to be stupid and blind.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All