Kate Walsh: Dogs Rule!

Kate Walsh: Dogs Rule!

Private Practice bombshell Kate Walsh points at a cute puppy named Bloom, who is up for adoption at the Pedigree Dogstore in New York City on Thursday.

Kate, 40, helped promote the 4th Annual Pedigree Adoption Drive, which runs the Dogs Rule campaign in hopes of raising more than one million dollars for homeless dogs.

Help Pedigree help dogs.

For every dog that gets adopted, there is one that doesn’t.

Check out DogsRule.com.

kate walsh dogs rule 01
kate walsh dogs rule 02
kate walsh dogs rule 03
kate walsh dogs rule 04
kate walsh dogs rule 05
kate walsh dogs rule 06
kate walsh dogs rule 07

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Brainysmurf @ 02/07/2008 at 7:02 pm

Kate is so sweet! Thanks for the close-up of her ring. It’s fantastic! I love her even more that she is pro-adoption for dogs rather than buying the fancy purse puppy. I hope she and Alex adopt Flower.

Brainysmurf @ 02/07/2008 at 7:04 pm

Oh My God-I was first! Yea!

Yes they could adopt flower, and the cuttie fluffy dog , she had on the vid I post tomorrow!
She’s so hot, I love her, she’s a sweet lady, who interesting about great cause, other people! She’s a sweet heart!!!

Thank you JJ. Kate,and puppies all in the same post. You spoil me.

I cant decide if I’m jealousof Kate with all the puppies, or of the puppies…

The dark hair definitely is growing on me. It makes it look more luxuriant

Kate’s new hair color looks good. Dang she must be wearing fake lashes though! I wish my lashes could get that long w/ just mascara.

I love that dog.. awwww

sorry, I post the video this mornig, not tomorow, sorry I’m french, I did a mistake!
I post it right now: http://cbs4.com/video/?id=50122@wfor.dayport.com

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/07/2008 at 7:29 pm

Don’t like her at all. I don’t get the appeal.

Awww so cute.

Thanks JJ.

I am so advocating for the keeping of the dark hair, it looks so amazing.

KW is great!!!! @ 02/07/2008 at 7:40 pm

OMG i love u kate wlash!!!!
she is so so so so fantastic!!!

Thanks JJ.
She is so adorable. The puppies too. She looks gorgeous, loving the dark hair!

Kate is wonderful she supports so many great causes.

oh my. i will take all of the puppies. and kate. thanks.

I really really want to go adopt now. The mom wouldn’t be too thrilled though. Lol.

I love her darker hair, and she can dye it all she wants and always look amazing, but on a purely selfish note, I must say that I will always want Addison to have red hair, so I’m hoping she goes back Addison-red for filming of PrP.

Awww could Kate be any cuter?!
& her hair just looks so amazing.
I love her!
Thanks for the pics x

Gotta love her :)

KATE WALSH KICKS ASS!!! @ 02/07/2008 at 8:30 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG KATE U RULE!!!
I GOTTA LOVE THOSE PICS!
JJ U RULE TOO! THANK U SO MUCH!

Adorable! I would adopt her right away. And #13, I share your opinion, Addison is a redhead and I want the redhead back because of that; but she does look good as a brunette

she looks like a dog

training my haikus @ 02/07/2008 at 9:18 pm

The goddess speaks
Spring blooms in a frozen heart
Wish I was a dog

KATE WALSH IS LOVE!!!!!
BEST PERSON EVER!!!

Thanks JJ!

she is the best! Kate u rock!!!

She looks beautiful. Kate and the puppy are really adorable.
Much love for Kate.
Thanks JustJared!

I’m sure Kate was stunning like 20 years ago. Now she is well……old.

Well, those dogs will be sold now, for sure!

#23 Get your eyes checked. Kate looks way better than 20yr olds especially hollywood 20 yrs old. It is ok to be jealous but you dont have to be stupid and blind.

kate Stone cold fox @ 02/08/2008 at 12:23 am

#23, Age has nothing to do wheather or not a person is beautiful.
Kate is stunning now and when she was 20, she is beautiful at every age.
Lots of 20 year olds would kill to look like her.

Awwww, I can’t resist a girl who loves her doggies :D

Kate is a stone cold fox. Great lady :)

Nice to see a celeb actually using their fame for a good cause !

kate-walsh-is-love @ 02/08/2008 at 5:00 am

Great pics. Thanks Jared.

Kate is so sweet. Love her hair too.

Kate walsh is a cow @ 02/08/2008 at 8:03 am

Vomit!

I think #30 is an EP fan imitating her idol. LOL. Keep that to yourself., honey and get help.

Kate is not only a beautiful woman, but a beautiful soul.

Aww, such sweet pics. I love that Kate gets involved with those causes she believes in, be it the election, or Planned Parenthood or dog charities.

Thanks for the photos. Kate looks beautiful & has such a great smile it’s infectious !

shes amazing! anyone know how long shes in nyc for?

Kate looks beautiful and the puppy is sooo adorable.

Does anyone know when we’ll get some new Private Practice episodes?

#33

I think Kate is appearing on the Rachel Ray show sometime ? Anyone know the date ? She did talk about possibly doing a movie so she may be in NY for talks etc.

#35

It hasn’t been confirmed but I expect Private Practice will start re-shooting again soon & we may get another 4-5 eps before the Fall season again.

Aww she is so cute!!
Im so happy my Kate is not like the others celebs, Kate does have a brain!
and does substancional things 4 the world!

so adorable and she looks gorgeous as always

addie-is-a-god @ 02/08/2008 at 2:57 pm

Private Practice is returning for 4-5 NEW episodes to air this April/May !

Great news, we don’t have to wait till Sept :)

Kate is a goddess !!

thanks you jamie! Kate is so adorable with her new dog! IT’s flower right?

#39
Really??? we dont have to wait???
OMG im freaking out!!!

she is so cute! i love kate so much! thanks

Private Practice resuming shooting schedule means she doesn’t get to make the top secret movie right?

how long does it take to shoot a movie?
cause kate still have like 5 or 6 weeks before she gets back to shoot PrP.

#45
It depends on on the type of the movie, and how difficult are the actors…

Action/adventure/scifi take more time than other movies. Temperamental actors can make any movie take more time.

Kate on Letterman Monday 11th February

Thanks for the heads-up #46!

Hope some kind soul will put it on YouTube.

I got sad news. Kate is sick. She was supposed to go to a private little fashion show last night but she got sick. The blogger who reported it said she canceled because she came down with the flu.
I hope she gets well soon!

ohh poor Kate hope she gets better soon ..

I like her as a brunette.

please more pictures soon. :=)

KW candids please!

She is sick, so we probaly wont get any. She is suppose to be on Letterman Monday, so we should get some pics from that.

the puppy is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

Kate fan (the British one) @ 02/10/2008 at 2:31 pm

fabulous kate pics. i’m getting used to the dark look.

Thank you Swedish.

she is on letterman today right? how many hours is it to then?

The Late Show With David Letterman is on at 11:35 p.m at the time I’m posting it’s a 9 hour and a few minutes wait

The Late Show With David Letterman is on at 11:35 p.m, at the time I’m posting it’s a 9 hour and a few minutes away.

Someone please put the interview up on the net.

Hopefully we will get some arrival pics!

animallover @ 02/11/2008 at 12:11 pm

For every one dog that is adopted there are hundreds that are not. Approximately 3 million dogs & cats are killed in shelters each year in the US because owners do not get their pets spayed/neutered, people buy pets from puppy mills rather than adopting and because owners abandon their pets. Please don’t breed or buy while shelter animals die!

Sweet new article on People :-

Kate adopted Flower, the puppy she was holding on the Martha Stewart show :)

thank you Jen! :)

Thank you, thank you #67 and #68!!!!

Aww..Kate xoxo

KAte THE BEST! @ 02/14/2008 at 9:21 pm

Thanks 4 all the links! Kate is so cute!

AWH! i love kate walsh, shes so pretty.
its so great of her to do this.

those dogs are so cute =]

AWHH! I LOVE KATE! shes so pretty.
its so great of her to do this.

those dogs are so cute =]

So sweet of Kate to use her free time to promote good causes. She is one busy woman, between PrP, Greys guesting, Obama supporting & promo overseas !

Visit my website with doglover’s page

ctsite.piczo.com