Thu, 07 February 2008 at 12:21 pm
Paris Hilton: Harvard's Woman of the Year
- Paris Hilton picks up “Woman of the Year” by the Harvard Lampoon. “Harvard is hot!” she said.
- Is Alessandra Ambrosio pregnant or not?!
- Natasha Bedingfield hits the beach
- Britney‘s parents worry for her safety
- Christina Aguilera voted in the primaries!
- Kate Hudson takes a walk with her man
- Celebrity lip injections gone wild
- Pre-Oscar gift bags are cheap-o this year — only $15K worth of swag!
- Looks for less: Celeb rings
- Jordan is looking weathered
- K-Fed will attend the Marc Jacobs Fashion Show
- It’s Calvin Klein Underwear group time!
- Jessica Alba never had plastic surgery
- Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz have a steamy sex scene together in Woody Harrelson’s new flick Vicky Christina Barcelona.
- Former boybander JC Chasez is one of the hosts of MTV’s new series Randy Jackson Presents: America’s Best Dance Crew, which premieres tonight.
- Cher will star in her own Vegas show at Caesars Palace beginning May 6. The diva will split stints at the Colosseum over the next few years with Bette Midler, whose new Caesars’ show begins Feb. 20.
Like Just Jared on Facebook