Top Stories

Brad Renfro Died Of Accidental Overdose

Brad Renfro Died Of Accidental Overdose

Brad Renfro died from an accidental overdose of heroin, reports the the Los Angeles County Coroner.

The cause of death was “acute heroin/morphine intoxication,” and the drugs were injected.

“The final manner of death has been ruled an accident,” the coroner’s office reported.

The 25-year-old actor was found dead mid-January at his Los Angeles home.

Like Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Brad Renfro

JJ Links Around The Web

WENN
A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here