David Boreanaz is a Grocery Shopping Stud

David Boreanaz is a Grocery Shopping Stud

A solo David Boreanaz keeps hidden under a newsboy cap and Ray-Ban Wayfarers as he stocks up on groceries at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

The 38-year-old Bones star chatted and sent text messages on his cell phone and as he pushed his shopping cart around the parking lot.

david boreanaz grocery shopping 01
david boreanaz grocery shopping 02
david boreanaz grocery shopping 03
david boreanaz grocery shopping 04
david boreanaz grocery shopping 05
david boreanaz grocery shopping 06
david boreanaz grocery shopping 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Catherine @ 02/08/2008 at 1:07 pm

1st!!! :D

the real tita @ 02/08/2008 at 1:18 pm

Yay, he’s wearing a Brad newsboy cap. Hope he bought it from MIR store.

Hey! He doesn’t wear his wedding ring, or is it just me?

4th
i love bones

yup, looks like he bought his outfit from the brad pitt wannabe store.

David is so hot and charming…

David is hot.
I love ANGEL in Buffy

finally boreanaz here Jared :D
love him

LOVE HIM! SOOO FUNNY, SOOO CHARMING.

kristen0606 @ 02/08/2008 at 2:22 pm

aww yeah!! his soo funny in bones! can’t wait for the new episodes!!! :)

YAY! ANGEL FOREVER! (actually angel and buffy but you know what I mean XD)

To Liz:
David has tattoos as wedding rings. His wife has a wedding ring but he just has the tattoos I believe. The tats mean soul and fate and are Kanji symbols. His wife has them as well so when they hold hands their ‘souls’ and ‘fates’ match up.

thats sweet if its true B

I love this man. And I have only just started getting into Bones. But loved him as Angel

i think miley looks hot with those naked pictures so hooooooooot i would bang her i’m a 13 year old boy but who cares if there is a age difference she is looking at this and miley haters if you don’t like this your wasting your time reading this well bye!

To chrissi: Yes its true. There’s a video floating around online you can prob find on youtube about him and his wife showing them off on top of a hotel and explaining them.

hi mememe
he is not tryin to look like brad pitt
thats his style since forever and he had this hat since the 90s
plus he is so much younger then pitt,who is 40 +

ashes @ 02/09/2008 at 5:30 am hi mememe

he is not tryin to look like brad pitt
thats his style since forever and he had this hat since the 90s
plus he is so much younger then pitt,who is 40 +

———————————————————————————-
So true!

Thank you Jared for David pics, I hope for more,
he is so great and hot!

He still looks great. Thanks for sharing Jared!

SadieLady @ 02/09/2008 at 1:40 pm

I LOVE DAVID BOREANAZ!
I just got all the seasons of Angel on DVD and i always loved Angel & Cordelia.
I also think David and Charisma Carpenter (who plays Cordelia) should have dated in real life…they had good chemistry.
Anyways and yea David has had that look WAYYYY before Brad Pitt. He’s been doin that since the 90′s

LOVE DAVID….really sexi

No Sadie, David and SARAH should’ve been together in real life. They were sooo cute. And it’s Buffy & Angel forever, not Angel & Cordelia! LOL

hi I love david and sarah together in buffy
the are the best
follow putting pics of david
your page is the best

but please try to put pics of tom welling, allison mack,
jared padalecki and jensen ackles too

I love them soo much

I agree with Amber. David and Sarah… Buffy and Angel are Forever! And I love David with his wife Jaime too. They’re sooo adorable.

Love David, he’s so hot!

hell yea viviana
u totally rock u have the same taste as me but jensen is hotter than all of them.he is drop dead gorgeous especially in person trust me.

midnight_girl @ 04/12/2008 at 10:52 pm