Miley Cyrus' Grammy Salute

Miley Cyrus' Grammy Salute

Miley Cyrus keeps it cute in a multi-colored multi-patterned minidress at the InStyle and Grammy Salute to Fashion at nightclub Boulevard 3 on Thursday in Los Angeles. (“Lace” shoes by Jimmy Choo.)

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana star will be presenting at the Grammys awards ceremony this Sunday. Last weekend, Miley‘s 3-D concert movie, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, grossed a whopping $29 million–the biggest tally ever for a Super Bowl weekend.

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus‘ Grammy Salute…

miley cyrus grammy salute 01
miley cyrus grammy salute 02
miley cyrus grammy salute 03
miley cyrus grammy salute 04
miley cyrus grammy salute 05
miley cyrus grammy salute 06
miley cyrus grammy salute 07
miley cyrus grammy salute 08
miley cyrus grammy salute 09
miley cyrus grammy salute 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I think she looks very pretty here ! love her hair but i wanna see Vanessa too, i miss her soo much!
is she gonna be there ( a the grammy’s) ???
I hope so i looooooooooooveeeeeeeeee BBV

arabian girl @ 02/08/2008 at 9:48 am

cute

arabian girl @ 02/08/2008 at 9:48 am

cute

why do i see her going the same route that these other young girls have gone???? i hope not but……they all start getting this “look” in their eyes. they become too sexualized too soon and have too many things….scary

man y do kids like MILEY CYRUS??

FRENCHPEOPLE @ 02/08/2008 at 10:00 am

Miley is splendid as always !!

I dont like her but I like her show ( HANNAH MONTANA)

She has to act her own age !!
I mean people who don’t know her think she is 20,

“ok i admit before i used to like miley but now i think it was pathetic of me to like her.”

Why is it pathetic? I’m 21 years old and listen to real music, but I still love the TV show and think she’s a hoot. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s entertaining, it’s funny, a lot of it is surprisingly well written. And while it’s trite pop, it’s catchy and its not so mixed as HSM.

FRENCHPEOPLE @ 02/08/2008 at 10:15 am

I know that some think that miley follow the way of britney spears or lohan lindsay because of some photos of her but I am not of this opinion I think that it is just a poor instant for her then stop with these useless comments !!

Shes going to clubs at 15??

She’s soooooooooooooooo UGLY

Zanessa forever @ 02/08/2008 at 10:25 am

hehe but where is zanessa. I miss Zanessa.

to AMY: i listen to real music as well.i like her songs.truth is, it’s good but i just wonder why teenegers act like they’re older.i was shocked by her photos that was posted here last month.i used to like as like her in a way that she was my role model and i was wishing that she won’t copy those teenagers who turned out to be pregnant or accidentally posts a nude/****** photos(or half nude).the photos were soo ******.i hope she realizes that a lot of the her fans treats her as their role model and that she should be aware that once those fans of hers could really open their eyes to what is happenng they’ll soon copy the same thing.but i do hope she goes back to her real self,as in the one i used to know and love.XD

She looks just like Chelsey Clinton.

“Tays @ 02/08/2008 at 10:18 am
Shes going to clubs at 15??”

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have invited her if it wasn’t okay to come.

anyways, her dress is ugly, but she looks pretty. and i love her shoes

LUV HER!!!!! MILEY’S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILEY’S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutly love Miley, she is so amazing and she looks beautiful!

24th
i love miley

i used 2 like miley but now she just look so different and changed so much.

VANESSA HUDGENS ROCKS!!!!!