Beyonce @ Grammys 2008

Beyonce sparkles in Elie Saab on the red carpet at the 2008 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday in Los Angeles.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s blonde short hair?

25+ pictures inside of Beyonce @ Grammys 2008

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

I don’t like the look, the hair..the dress..no. Even her facial expressions…all wrong.

HAIR = YES!

DRESS = NO!!

Beyonce was great @ 02/11/2008 at 2:03 pm

Beyonce looked absolutely lovely at the Grammy Awards. She’s just beautiful, beautiful. Her complexion is so creamy and flawless. She’s not skinny, but she has a healthy, feminine body. Her hair goes very well with her face. Yes, she CAN wear blonde highlights. Many black women look wild with it, but with her complexion, the blonde looks fantastic. It really brings out her features and makes her skin look luminous.

The performance with Tina Turner was fabulous, of course! I loved everything about Beyonce last night, and I am not really a fan of hers. I just think she looked fantastic. She’s a beauty!

es de mundo de los locos @ 02/11/2008 at 5:39 pm
thats_right @ 02/11/2008 at 5:45 pm

I hate the dress I hate her hair It meakes me dizzy just to look at her my god be simple and that would make you more elegant.

she looks gorgeous-as always…

OMG she looks amazing i luv this pale blue and silver Elie Saab dress her hair looks amazing as usual i luv it short and are u retarted Beyonces intro was amazing how she represented all of the black star singers u dont see singers doing things like Beyonce anymore and everyone elses dress was boring ( one color mainly blue and just boring ) beyonce came on shining and her makeup looked very natural she didnt over do it and u can tell she lost weight wether u like it or not u couldnt take your eys of off her she is fab

brenden cipriani @ 02/13/2008 at 11:11 am

Well Beyonce’s hair look incredible , I was DONE BY Celebrity EMILIO URIBE , wich has work on Shakira , Gloria Estefan etc i think this hair look fresh young I love it he is incredible .

brenden cipriani @ 02/13/2008 at 11:12 am

Well Beyonce’s hair look incredible , I was DONE BY Celebrity Stylist EMILIO URIBE , wich has work on Shakira , Gloria Estefan etc i think this hair look fresh young I love it he is incredible .

brenden cipriani @ 02/13/2008 at 11:12 am

brenden cipriani @ 02/13/2008 at 11:17 am

WELL I THINK BEYONCE HAIR LOOK FRESH AND YOUNG SHE LOOK HER BEST FRESH AND YOUNG I HEARD IT WAS DONE BY CELEBRITY STYLIST EMILIO URIBE WHO HAS ALSO WORK WITH SHAKIRA , GLORIA STEFAN , ETC HE OUT DID HIS SELF. CONGRATS

Who took these photos? @ 02/13/2008 at 11:09 pm

These photos don’t look half as good as the real-life Beyonce looked at the Grammys. The photos above just don’t do her justice. She needs Angelina Jolie’s photographers. They always make sure AJ comes out looking better than she looks.

curious admirer @ 02/14/2008 at 10:03 pm

i think dat beyonce looked absolutely gorgeous as she always does. She is jus multitalented in music, film and fashion. And 4 d ass who said dat she’ll never b tina! Beyonce don’t have 2 be tina she have made her name in the music industry already and as we all know she is the best damn singer in the world and no one can take dat #1 spot from her. Much love beyonce. God bless

JUS APPRECIATE THIS WOMAN’S BEAUTY AND STOP HARRISIN HER WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS THATS SHE’S NEVER GONA READ IN HER ENTIRE LIFE U JEALOUS *******! SHES GOT EVERITHING ALLA YOLL DONT IN ONE. BEAUTY , BRAINS AND BOOTY, MONEY, MONEY MONEY TALENT . SO JUS **** OFF N LEAVE HER ALONE
sick of hearin girls ***** about beyonce, u do it so often now men are joining the shabang
****

nastassja @ 04/22/2008 at 3:00 pm

WOW! She is da best! Love da dress & da hair & da EVERYTHING else!
Don’t b jealous guys!
U Know she’s stunning!
Luvys Nastassja!
Beyonce’s BIGGEST fan!

I’m sorry I am usually holdin B down but right here I can’t. I’m sorry we must be looking at 2 different pics right here cuz. Beyonce looks like the tooth fairy in this dress, she looks like a clown going 2 join the circus with all that make up on, and y oh y did she do that 2 her hair. What the hell waz she thinking dying it that color and cutting it. I’m sorry but I think she’s tryna keep up wih Rihanna I guess she figured maybe Jay would like me more if I try something new with my hair like Rihanna did, lol! SIKE, CUZ IT DIDN’T WORK HERE B!!!!!!

I’m sorry I’m usually a Beyonce fan. But I can’t defend her right here I mean come on. She looks like the tooth fairy with that dress on, and she looks as if she’s going 2 join the circus with all that make up on, & why o why did she color and cut her hair. I mean really I must be looking at a different picture because her hair looks a hot, discusting mess!!! I guess she figured, maybe Jay would like me more if I try something new with my hair like Rihanna, lol! SIKE, WELL IT DIDN’T WORK!!!!

i love beyonce her dress is so nice and her hair hehehe love u beyonce im ur ultimate fan

her hair color does not go with the dress. i do think her hair could have been done better. the clothes her mom design is a hot mess. if u notice when she wear real designer clothes she looks nice

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All