Pink Carrie Underwood and the Puppy

Pink Carrie Underwood and the Puppy

Grammy Award-winning country singer Carrie Underwood departs from LAX Airport in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday wearing a bright pink bandanna and carrying her pup, Ace.

Carrie won the Grammy for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and also Best Country Song.

In case you missed Carrie at the Grammys, peep her all dolled up!

20+ pictures of Carrie Underwood feelin’ pink with the puppy…

carrie underwood post grammys 01
carrie underwood post grammys 21
carrie underwood post grammys 22
carrie underwood post grammys 23

Photos: Gabo/Mo/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Carrie Underwood

Ethan Miller/Getty

Look how cute she looks?! And the doggy poop picker upper thing, at least she’ll pick up after it.

she’s not a Beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BUT she’s adorable and so sweet she looks cute with her PUPPY

awhh i love carrie!
shes gorgeous!

She looks like a cancer patient with that scarf.

Rude as$ $kank.

I think she won enough effin awards already!

I think I like her better when she’s cute like this than when she’s dolled up gorgeous. I love her voice!

Actually Best Country Song went to the songwriters of Before He Cheats. Not Carrie.

agirlnamedjerry @ 02/11/2008 at 11:49 pm

Love her, she just looks really weird there. Lol.

hm.
i love her
but she doesn’t lok great here.

pink dahlia @ 02/12/2008 at 2:04 am

I would have never known that was Carrie. That’s a good way to look,
so she won’t be recognized. I like her,she is a great singer.

She may be talented, but she is a DIVA. I recall being on a flight with her last summer. I wish she was nicer to her fans – let’s just keep it at that.

yellow rose @ 02/12/2008 at 8:15 am

Not everyone can ALWAYS be dolled up! For goodness sakes people she was sick with a respiratory infection. ***** bells, I wouldn’t have even put on any makeup at ALL if I were ill. And Carrie has ALWAYS been extra special to her fans and has never once failed to mention how much they mean to her and to her success.

Geez–can’t the media leave her alone? And why was she carrying a passport?

lol i have that same bandana and i got it from walmart… shes staying true to her roots i guess.

I love her and Ace…and Chace! I’ll never understand why some are always putting her down. If you don’t like her, why waste your precious time trashing her? Maybe a therapist can help.

She looks nice dressed up AND casual. And I’m really offended by the demeaning comment, #4, that says she looks like a cancer patient. What’s wrong with looking like a cancer patient? And how dare you be so rude to people who suffer so much pain, only to be mocked by insensitive bigots like you?

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

i don’t like her strangled voice and she has the same strangled sound when she speaks, kind of like kermit the frog on helium. she’s pretty but she’s not one bit sexy. her dogs cute.

Everybody is nice to their fans when they are accepting an award so that’s no biggie. She treats them like **** when it’s unofficial, that is a biggie. DIVA.

Carrie’s so cute!

Lee people sometimes are to b****y and celebs need some space

Hey Carrie take that scarfe off of your head

I met her at a concert a week or so ago. She is nicer to her fans than ANY entertainer I have ever met, greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek. I think she looks very cute. Most people DO look like that at an airport about to catch an 8 or 9 hour flight. I love her puppy. he’s so cute. and to commentt number 4, how in one way does she look like a caner patient? so i guess everyone that wears a headscarf looks like a cancer patient. i guess brett michaels is a cancer patient, huh? and plus it was pretty damn rude for them to have cameras in her and her puppy’s face when she had bronchitis, and i’m sure it was a lot worse after performing the way she did at the grammy’s, that was amazing. carrie is an amazing entertainer and person. only her FANS know how she is toward her FANS. she writes very personal blogs on her fanclub at http://www.carrieunderwood.fm about how a bird was flying around in her house, how her doggy is, relationship troubles she is having, etc. she treats her fans as they were her own friends or family. before you cast judgement, get to know her, maybe. i’m sure if i was on a flight with a **** i wouldn’t want to talk to them either, which is what you sounded like, sure is funny that carrie is only supposed to take pics after concerts, and she takes them during concerts, once she brought a little girl on stage for a picture. and she has a time limit for fans at concerts, she doesn’t care, she takes as much time as she needs. I absolutely love her. just because she isn’t britney spears and doesn’t tell the world about her personal life and keeps it “personal” doesn’t mean she is a DIVA. get a life!

Kayla: Well said!! I am also a member of Carrie’s Fan Club and am one of her biggest fans. The people on here who are bashing her don’t even know her. She’s a beautiful person and shows nothing but love and respect for her fans. I for one am proud to call myself a Carrie Fan.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carries the absolute best singer ever, & if you bash her, you do not know talent when you hear it

some of you people need to get over your carrie-hate, and hate in general. Some of you are so judgemental and rude and that’s not a good thing! I don’t know how some of you look in the mirror each day…you can’t be proud of yourself with such a negative attitude and by bringing people down.

Leave Carrie alone! @ 02/26/2008 at 2:30 pm

Dont you people have something better to do than attack her for everything she does?????? Is the opinion you have off yourself so low that you have to cut other people down for no reason. PLease people work on your selfesteem and leave her the hell alone.

Leave Carrie alone! @ 02/26/2008 at 2:33 pm

Tucker @ 02/11/2008 at 10:39 pm

“She looks like a cancer patient with that scarf.”
“Rude as$ $kank.”

How was she rude???? How about you grow up.

BLAH..CANCER PATIENT ? it’s a weird statement.

I love Carrie @ 04/20/2008 at 5:43 pm

Carrie & Ace are the hottest ever! all you stupid haters need to get a life.

Carrie is so beautiful and sweet she is down to earth!!

I don’t care what other people say,she is a good person and I love her!! she is VERY nice to her fans!!!! she the best and is a good person!! and she looks so cute is this pic!! I love her, least she doesn’t party and get drunk like everynight and strips down naked on a pole!!! she a good person!!! and she admitted that she has her family who would not ever let her go too far!!

underwoodrayfan @ 06/12/2009 at 1:24 pm

Right on!!! I have met Carrie once before and have seen her several times. My experiences and other stories I have read show that Carrie is an extremely sweet and humble person, and she is always so nice and loving to her fans.

CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE AND MIKE and wishing you many years of Happiness
Some of the comments here are just too much and ignorant. I think Carrie is a beautiful person inside and out. She’s an animal lover. I personally think her wedding in a private location was a smart move and her wedding went the way she had dreamed, everything fell into place. She has an amazing voice, she’s a natural.

From Canada