Hayden Christensen @ 'Jumper' Premiere

Hayden Christensen @ 'Jumper' Premiere

Hayden Christensen attends the premiere of his new sci-fi flick, Jumper, at the Ziegfeld Theater on Monday in New York City.

Two reviews have popped up so far for Jumper–both say the movie’s a mess.

KSO: “A movie about wormholes made from a script riddled with more holes than Hillary Clinton’s campaign strategy.” —

VTD: “Jumper features some good action scenes but suffers from a screenplay that feels like major plot points have been axed. The result, often, is a confused mess.”

Ouch! Jumper opens in theaters nationwide on Thursday, Valentine’s Day!

10+ pictures inside of Hayden Christensen @ the NY premiere of Jumper

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Dumb movie.

i love hayden! sooo excited for this movie

OMFG!!! Hayden looks FABULOUS!!! He rocks!! :D 8)

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO FAIL HUGE MAJOR TIME IN THE BOX OFFICE, you have a nobody playing in it (Rachel Bilson-no one know that biotch but tween girls who tan too damn much lmao!)

REVIEWS ARE ALREADY BAD LMAO HA HA HA!!!!!!!

i want more pictures!!!

Hayden is not in the movie??? that is Rachael Bilson

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHIN BUT @ 02/11/2008 at 10:22 pm

The movie has been over for a while now, I went to the premiere and the movie sucked azz pretty much and I didnt take anypictures because they rushed us in there to our seats (azz holes!) I want my money back and I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP, I was ready to take a taxi back home asap. But I didn however seen a glimpse of Rachel . she is EXTREMLEY SHORT IN PERSON & VERY UGLY! she look better on the net.

Rachel CAN NOT act in the movie. she did an awful job. Doug what were you thinking???!!!!!!!!!!

# 6 hayden is in the movie

@#7

That sucks ass!! I know Rachel can’t act woth sh*t! You did not even have to tell that! :lol: Sorry, you had a uneventfull evening!

BTW~ How tall do you think the Smurf is?? She looked kind of fugly tonight if you ask me. She resembles a Bratz Doll! :lol:

rachel is 5’1”

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 10:53 pm

Jumper was really good! Rachel sucked of course.

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHIN BUT @ 02/11/2008 at 10:58 pm

THE LOVE SCENE ALSO SUCKED LIKE SH**

Hey I heard the movie was awesome. I’m definitely checking it out on Thursday. :)

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 11:00 pm

I give the movie an over all 9 on a 1-10 it had some downs but what movie doesn’t? Rachel and Hayden did NOT seem like a couple AT ALL.

Okay! Hayden is an good actor indeed! The thing is he needs a strong actress to bring out his best. Rachel seems to weak of an actress. Sh*t! This woman does not even have voice volume!! She sounds like a teenager still! I’m sure Samuel Jackson, Hayden and Jamie did very well but, Rachel like I said before. No PaRTY!!! :C

voice of reason @ 02/11/2008 at 11:04 pm

Interesting that you know so much about it, althought to general population has not been released yet———guess you must be lucky, or stupid.

He looks fabulous! Love the suit and the hair. He looks like the classic handsome movie star when he dresses like this. The movie was a really good thrill ride. Have to agree with Purplehearts. Rachel is not a quality actress. And, her voice is so whiney. Got on my nerves really fast. What a miscast. Shame, it’s a great story and lots of typical Liman movement and quick cuts. I loved the movie.

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 11:06 pm

VOR who are you talking to?

voice of reason @ 02/11/2008 at 11:07 pm

Sorry Raven I was actually speaking to purple, but seeing as you wish to discuss more than happy to hear from you

OH! I see Spider or VOR is back!! The one who bashed Lola Skye all over the place and harassed her. Of course you LOVE Rachel Bilson don’t you?! Why don’t you call her up for a date then? F*cking oxymoron! Ignore this idiot and go back to Jen’s mother board fool!

@voice of reason

I got tickets for a local premier screening. Lots of people did.

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHIN BUT @ 02/11/2008 at 11:14 pm

I GOT TICKETS FROM MY FRIENDS TO GO TO THE ACTUAL PREMIRE IN NYC AND VOICE OF REASON WHO THE F**K ARE YOU ARE YOU WHAT 14-GROW UP!!!!!!!

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 11:16 pm

VOR I was just there with them so yeah I think I have a right to speak about it and they DID NOT SEEM LIKE A COUPLE!

@ # 15

I agree Rachel Bilson not a strong actress at all. I saw the O.C. not impressed, I think Hayden can do okay on his own. If there was any weaknesses or bad acting in the movie it was most likely on Bilson’s part.

lexie coop @ 02/11/2008 at 11:24 pm

@raven
(faints) what a hot tamale that on is!! aww hate to say it but i knew that jumper was going to be bad. good thing i am reading it. oh i knew that the miget in heels was going to bring the movie down. doug you screwed up big time !!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All