Rachel Bilson - "Lucky" March 2008

Rachel Bilson -

Rachel Bilson is pretty in purple in the March 2008 issue of Lucky Magazine.

She’s currently on a promo tour for her upcoming flick Jumper (in wide release on Valentine’s Day) with hottie Hayden Christensen and the adorable 26-year-old star is proving to be one of the most stylish ladies in Hollywood.

On her role in Jumper impacting her style: “I had to surrender control and let go of a lot of fears; it had a big impact on my life. I’ve noticed even with clothes, I’m more experimental and trying to take risks, but still feel like myself. I’m constantly evolving, figuring out what works in my wardrobe. My favorite thing about fashion is creative expression and keeping everything a little unexpected.”

On moving past her role as Summer on The O.C.: “I’m definitely grateful for my role as Summer, but I must admit that I’m looking forward to becoming more than Summer. I’m also super excited to finally play a character who is my real age.”

Rachel showed up for the New York photo shoot wearing an adorably cool outfit of vintage boots, a raglan-sleeved Heart (the band) tee, and chic high-waisted sailor pants with so many buttons that she asked if she could leave them half open during our interview. (“I love these so much, but they’re such a pain to get in and out of,” she explained.)

This issue of Rachel Bilson in Lucky hits newsstands tomorrow!

rachel bilson lucky magazine march 2008 01

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first?

I LOVE HER! so cute

Zanessa hater @ 02/11/2008 at 10:18 am

She looks so pretty 2nd?

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 10:28 am

jj ur a little late this is already out and you are saying it comes out 2mrow???

Great clothes, but please, someone had to make her quiet.
“Even with clothes, I’m more experimental and trying to take risks, but still feel like myself. I’m constantly evolving, figuring out what works in my wardrobe”
Sounds really dangerous! Rachel “helmet head” Bilson had to get a good insurance policy. Don’t trust dresses and tees ; they could be dangerous for you.
Seriously!

Yawwwwwwnnnn!! Boooorrrrinngggg!!! Natalie Portman can wear the same size and do this photosh*t some justice! Natalie has tons more sex appeal. Rachel is a cheap spin off! YUCKY!!! :lol:

purplehearts @ 02/11/2008 at 11:05 am

i have this mag and all her stuff in it i am 99% sure she doesnt really do

I would consider it “lucky” if we could go 1 or 2 days without seeing Rachel on these pages…. seriously I don’t care about her fashion “risks” or her movie. Seeing her everyday is really boring.

She looks really pretty in this photoshoot I just think that she’s nice ‘n’ cute as usuall

TEAM RACHEL

No She Didn't @ 02/11/2008 at 11:59 am

Dangerous? Fashion? I can see it now. The big bad dress beat the hell out of her and threatened to kill her. PLEASE! Fashion isn’t that serious and she seems to take it way too seriously.

How about evolving her life and becoming a better actress instead of worrying about evolving her closet. And, being known as cute and adorable isn’t a good thing for a 26 year old WOMAN. It’s fine for a 10 year old but not a 26 year old. And, certain people expect others to take her seriously with her head too much into fashion and actively maintaining her “cute” status or moronically trying to be a pin up when she doesn’t have it in her? That’s a great laugh. I really needed that. Thanks!

She’s beautiful, I love her

Physical beauty is only skin deep and it fades over time. She has yet to prove she has the substance to back it up and potential staying power. She’s been very unimpressive as of yet. She’s only proved she’s a cute human clothes hanger. Not bashing; just calling them like a see them.

Smilehexe @ 02/11/2008 at 1:15 pm

“Substance” and “Miss Bilson” in one sentence don’t go together IMO.

Wow, she’s like Jessica Alba. She should really stand there and not talk. I wish there could someone could be put on here that actually has something interesting to say like Keira, Natalie, and Scarlett. Oh wait, they don’t pap tip, they are seen rarely and not every other day doing absolutely nothing. No wonder posts about them are lacking. They actually like to keep it lowkey.

Smilehexe @ 02/11/2008 at 1:28 pm

@Leena
Yep, you are right. And they are busy WORKING on movies. ;-)

hang on ! @ 02/11/2008 at 2:47 pm

ok, she is not my favourite person in the world, but give her a break ! and i am not a fanatical rayden fan or rachel fan ! i just like to see people give other people a break !

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/11/2008 at 3:08 pm

any picture where she’s wearing clothes is a GOOD picture. to bad she wasn’t wearing glasses and a full face mask.

@ 18

Well when you open your mouth and nothing remotely interesting ever comes out of it, you leave yourself open for it. Just call her Jessica Alba Jr. Complete with the bad acting.

HollyGolightly @ 02/11/2008 at 3:32 pm

She looks georgous.

she is very pretty:)

Fashion Icon? DUH?! Does she ever read a book?!

Taking risks? How about starting with that hair that has looked the same since she was on the OC. BORING!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All