Kate Walsh Gets Re-Flowered

Kate Walsh Gets Re-Flowered

Kate Walsh stops by the Ed Sullivan theater to tape an appearance for The Late Show with David Letterman, showing her support for Pedigree’s “Dogs Rule!” campaign and Democratic candidate Barack Obama (check out the pin on her coat!).

On Letterman, Kate, 40, shared a little bit about her newly adopted dog, Flower. The Private Practice star said Flower was a mutt, part-labrador and either part-rottweiler or part-German shepherd.

Pet lovers Kate and movie exec husband Alex Young now have have hands full–two cats and two dogs!

Watch Kate Walsh on Letterman below!

Kate Walsh @ Letterman

kate walsh dog flower 12
kate walsh dog flower 13
kate walsh dog flower 14
kate walsh dog flower 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Such a cute puppy!

I like her as a red head better.

thank you jj! Kate and Flower are soooo cute!
More kate’s pics soon please…
Kalex pics would be grat!!!!

c’mon jj. a new thread pliz! u know for who.

——————-

Kate does look amazing

LanieCroft @ 02/12/2008 at 9:20 am

Great more pics of Kate. She looks stunning. And little flower is a cutie.
Thanks for the pics, Jared.

don’t think that the dress really suits her… I like her better in her jeans jacket! she looks a bit like lauren graham with the dress and the hair..

Thanks JJ, those pics are so cute, Flower is completely adorable! and I am still lovin the new hair color.

The dress is nice, and the hair too, she’s lke the espy award, and how cute is flower!! Thanks JJ, but I miss alex, it’s a long time I had not seen him!

Thanks JJ. She is so adorable and so is Flower. Cute interview she looks beautiful.

Thanks Jared.

Her hair looks really long straightened & sleek like that.

Not too keen on the outfit, but Kate is gorgeous as usual.

Love the story about the superbowl.

And how sweet is Flower !

Yes new Kate pics !

Love her. Love the interview. Pity it was so short. And I just read Private Practice has been picked up for a second season. Doesn’t sound like we will get any new eps before Fall though :(

Thanks JJ

Thank you JJ.

Oooh, Flower is totally adorable. Sorry, Kate but you should know better, the animal always steals the scene…

I really like the darker hair, and Kate looks stunning.

I love Kate! She is really sweet and pretty.
The puppy is cute.
Thanks!

kate-walsh-is-the-best @ 02/12/2008 at 11:47 am

Thanks for the new pics. Kate’s my favorite actress. So cute & funny. Her new puppy is a star too – yawning on camera like that !!!!

Lovely Kate :) She gives such great interviews, always so laid-back & down-to-earth. Ta for the photos.

KATE WALSH FAN @ 02/12/2008 at 12:51 pm

FLOWERS IS SO CUTE LIKE KATE ;-)

KATE WALSH KICKS ASS!!! @ 02/12/2008 at 12:59 pm

OMG thanks 4 the pics JJ!
Kate looks beautiful and Flower is adorable!

J.J., I feel that you’re really very biased in favor of all of the Gray’s Anatomy cast members. There has never, ever been a mention of a House cast member. Why? God knows it’s a much more popular show than Gray’s Anatomy- check the Nielsen Ratings! I just wish I could occasionally see pictures of them here, instead of coming across them on second-rate sites, weeks later. Thanks!

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

they are soo cute and what i mean by they of course its Kate and flower.Thank you so much JJ ;)

Aww such cute pictures! Flower is too adorable.
& Kate does the best interviews. Loved it!
Thanks x

Kate’s new puppy is so cute. I love that she is involved in this pet adoption drive. Thanks Jared for the photos.

I miss her red hair so much. But I love her anyway and I’m happy for Flower, lucky dog :)

Brainysmurf @ 02/12/2008 at 2:05 pm

Thanks for the pictures Jared. Flower is adorable! I love that Kate chooses a mixed breed for a dog and not a designer pet (no offence to the pure bred dog owners). Kate seems too down to earth for a fancy puppy. I thought Kate looked pretty, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t love the dress.
It seems like Kate really worked hard for Obama! She’s fantastic!

Well, now we know Alex is from New York. From the superbowl story, he sounds as cool and down to earth as Kate is. I think Flower will love her new home.

Kate walsh is a cow @ 02/12/2008 at 2:08 pm