Tue, 12 February 2008 at 1:22 pm
Marisa Miller is an SI Swimsuit Cover Girl
- Marisa Miller takes the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Dita Von Teese and BSB’s AJ McLean were canoolding!?
- Rumors run rampant that Fergie is pregnant–but she’s not (according to her mom Terri).
- Fergie is the new Peach John’s lingerie spokesmodel
- Lindsay Lohan fights for her music
- Britney Spears is planning a world tour?!
- Heather Mills and Paul McCartney face off in court
- Britney hasn’t seen her kids in six weeks!
- Avril Lavigne goes out clubbing
- The celeb style of Marion Cotillard
- Paris Hilton abandoned her cat
- Britney teachers children at a dance class
- Jerry O’Connell has a crazy ‘end of writers strike’ party
- Cookin’ with Coolio
- Uma Thurman says she’d like to have more children. “I asked the doctor and she said there’s still time,” she tells Redbook. “I still have sippy cups.”
- Madonna is due to appear before a Malawi court in April for a final hearing on son David Banda’s adoption. A Malawi minister said yesterday the country should be delighted the pop star wants to adopt one of its children.
- Shrek the Musical will open Dec. 14 at the Broadway Theatre in New York. No word yet on who will play Shrek or his friend Donkey but Princess Fiona will be Sutton Foster, currently starring as Inga in Young Frankenstein.
- ABC announced it plans to renew nine shows for next season: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Ugly Betty and newcomers Pushing Daisies, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money and Samantha Who?
Just Jared on Facebook