Justin Timberlake Tries Boot/Tuck

Justin Timberlake Tries Boot/Tuck

Justin Timberlake experiments with the pants-tucked-in-boots look as he dines at the Little Door restaurant in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Real-life Puss in Boots?

WHAT DO YOU THINK of JT’s new look? Boot/Yuck?

10+ pictures inside of Justin Timberlake trying out the boot/tuck fashion…

justin timberlake boot tuck 01
justin timberlake boot tuck 02
justin timberlake boot tuck 03
justin timberlake boot tuck 04
justin timberlake boot tuck 05
justin timberlake boot tuck 06
justin timberlake boot tuck 07
justin timberlake boot tuck 08
justin timberlake boot tuck 09
justin timberlake boot tuck 10
justin timberlake boot tuck 11

Photos: Most Wanted/Flynetonline.com
Posted to: Justin Timberlake

o_O If that’s the fashion….

I don’t like it. So yuck. but that’s my opinion. If he likes it, oke fine.

He’s SO UGLY! How could any girl like him?!

..but he’s still HOT !!

yrrej your soo stupid!!!Justin is very sexy men!!!xaxa fashion chothes!!!

the shiznack @ 02/13/2008 at 12:00 pm

is he taking his fashion tips from a pirate?

It looks horrible, but so does he so I guess it matches!

H-O-T!!!

he finally looks good again!!!
loves it

He’s hot too bad I can’t say the same about the outfit.

that”s not the look for him but he can pull it off.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/13/2008 at 12:27 pm

um… ugh, wash the hair a-sap and change clothes. that outfit needs to be burned.

he looks like a major fagg. a big major posing fagg. lmaoo

MonoChromatic @ 02/13/2008 at 12:29 pm

please….please just stop…seems his inner fairy is finally coming out. i don’t get how chicks dig this ***

shenanyginz @ 02/13/2008 at 12:29 pm

i don’t think its terrible. I personal would’ve preferred (if he was going for the military type style) to go the extra mile. It looks a little weird with the rest of his outfit. Now if his leather jacket was a military jacket okay then. I saw a male mannequin in soho wearing a similar style and i loved it!

theese boots reminds me to the nazi soldier.Its VERY VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonoChromatic @ 02/13/2008 at 12:32 pm

he looks lie a poseur fagg…because he is one!!!! please shave your fagg face!!! put some milk on it and let a little kitten lick that dirt off yer face!!! grow a beard when you become a man…not a little fairy sissy

He’s lucky I love him….or else I’d have him arrested for this horrible thing!

He looks hot!! Some people just don’t know what they’re talking about.

shhiii_baby @ 02/13/2008 at 12:41 pm

seriously if this boy wasnt famous no girls would even give him a second glance!!! YUCk!! cheeseball!!!

sometimes i walk around like that too ;)

Just me... @ 02/13/2008 at 12:52 pm

What the hell is that look?….I don’t like it!!!

But I don’t care…

Wentworth Miller were are you?!!!

Nancy boy necklace, “manly” boots…..might as well just throw a party and make his “preferences” clear once and for all.

He is disgusting, and i hate how he’s cocky

Arrrrrrgh! I’m a pirate.

Where’s my booty?

have his balls dropped yet?

he still sings like a 3 year old

He certainly pulls it off nicely – day um he’s hot!!

He certainly pulls it off nicely – dayum he’s hot!!

He’s so gay in these boots lol god he looks ugly like that and my name is justin too just my luck

You know, if he was cool, it would look fine…but he’s not cool in that way. I mean, he’s no johnny depp, he’s no rock star. (this look is very 90′s rocker to me) he sings pop music. it just doesn’t look right on him. he looks better when he wears dressy clothes, imo.

shhiii_baby @ 02/13/2008 at 1:45 pm

agree heather!! he is sooooooooo not cool!!! just looks like a little boy trying to play dress up!!

Please shave your neck, Justin! And get rid of that outfit! What’s happened to him?!

What do I think??????

I THINK HE’S A FRIGGIN FAIRY.

I KNOW HE IS.

Justin’s a pillow biter.

Justin’s a pillow biter.

I LOVE this guy!!! He looks good in whatever he wears!!! Suck It haters!!

HE IS GAY!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME HE IS STARTING TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ONE AND IT DOESN’T MEAN HE HAS TO BE ONE LIKE YOU….SUCK IT OMG!!!

hey girls please check ky channell out now on youtube : rolsuccess.you no gonna regret.gentlemen good night , ladies good morning. i love you girls your rolsuccess

hey girls please check ky channell out now on youtube : rolsuccess.you no gonna regret it.gentlemen good night , ladies good morning. i love you girls your rolsuccess

It’s a great look, but people always look at you in a weird way. I wore that kind of combination once last year and people were looking at me like i was some freak.

I’ll wear it again, but the winter is almost over.

LOLOLOLOLLL @ 02/13/2008 at 3:52 pm

The people commenting on his sexuality are just poor people. Poor people know nothing about fashion. It’s not like you dirty peasants could afford any of it.

Piss your worthless life away with your Abercrombie or your ghetto Apple Bottoms, or Baby Phat. (EWWW!!)

I’m sure those boots cost more than your worthless life.

Do you guys have a life? I’m being serious here.

he looks very stupid.

he looks dirty and cracked out…

to #43
justin dont go hating just cuz we diss’d you for looking like a fagg. take it like a man.

Prettygirl @ 02/13/2008 at 7:48 pm

He’s so f*ckin’ hott ;)
That outfit…not so much…

ewww he looks gross. take a bath.

this douche makes me sick. BARF

LOLOLOLOLLL @ 02/13/2008 at 10:34 pm

#46 shut up you poor dirty ghetto *****.

Saw him it´s like pain to my eyes, it´s ugly, horrible, and.. come on! look at him, this is fashion? Poor jessica…

Aerobella @ 02/14/2008 at 6:28 am

I’m sorry.. how sad and unfortunate can one be when repulsive and unkempt is considered a successful man’s fashion statement?.. Is this kind of detailed accessory acceptable on a grown man?! Since when is he deserving of a Dog Tag? He seems retarded and unable to go about his life without fussy pieces of gear and haha fake macho gizzmo and ugly clothes to announce his freaky libedo? A shave, bath, clean clothing might help.

Ok, the look is not so bad on him. But HE himself sucks. He is not that great and he treated Britney like crap and she kept her mouth shut about their relationship. He ran his mouth to everyone. Not only that but he turned Cameron into a ***** for the paps (she smiles for them now) and Jessica too. I’m sure there is more i’m forgetting but he’s an ass and I can’t stand him. But he actually looks ok with that style .

HAHA he luks well funny …hes trying to be sumthing hes not!!

he’d take the boots off before he got into bed so who’s bothered about the fashion?

he look so durty with this hair !i prefer the old jusntin whit tie!!and well dressed!but i still like him

yobi loves jt!!!!! @ 02/14/2008 at 4:28 pm

omggg i love this man. he is sooooo hot!

homeboy’s wearing combat boots.

fan of justin @ 02/15/2008 at 12:05 am

agree wtih rachel – boy looks cracked out – ALWAYS – he’s so sweet and talented – hope he’s not pissing away his fortune on drugs and women… peace

he is soooooooooo hot …..it doesn´r matter what he wears ……………………………….it´s just because he is dating jessica…………………………………………..hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooot

Gossip_Diva @ 02/15/2008 at 11:56 am

yrrej–
how can yOu say JT,,,is Ugly???
c’mon this outfitt is U.G.L.Y.. u can say that,,
but yOu can never say JT,,, is Ugly,,,
He’s hOTT…
yrrej–
maybe u should open your eyes,,,
or get it checked,,,!

JT.,,,,is HOT,

Jealous haters trying to bring someone down because he’s doing a good work and is in the top of the game right now, and in vain of course, just have no life. Talking about sexual orientations, who cares? Like if a gay person had a bad life… everyone seem to be jealous homophobic brainless idiots. I have seen recent pictures of him and he was perfectly shaved. He is going to appear in the new Gnarls Barkley video.

I*m crazy
i love justin
i*m from bosnia and herzegovina
*nd who sad that*s justin isn*t hot *nd beuty sexy justin is ok and crazy+ like me call me justin 062553288 – that*s my number

justin look great honey.and don,t worried people they are bunch of fools.

hello im from germany … this outfit isn´t the best .. but its ok .. he is already hot ;)

Best ever! <3 Love these boots :)