Wed, 13 February 2008 at 1:43 pm
Lily Allen Has a Fist Full
- Lily Allen is quite talented
- Tori Spellling‘s husband gets a mid-life haircut
- Natalie & Scarlett inside the NBC studios
- Becks is still manning the fort while Posh is on tour
- Elisha Cuthbert works the push-up bra
- Scarlett Johansson‘s “magical” album is coming soon!
- Barron Hilton‘s walk of shame
- Check out this classic Grammy performances
- Kyle Minogue works out the Elle Style Awards
- The little black dress post
- Madonna‘s Filth and Wisdom debuts in Berlin
- Heidi Montag cried herself to sleep after her music video came out because of all of the harsh comments being made on the Internet.
- Marisa Miller‘s racy iPod photo shoot
- YESSSSSSSSSSSS! FOX ROCKS MY SOCKS. The TV network is going to remake Japanese Tetris-like game show, Hole in the Wall. Contestants contort themselves to fit through moving barriers with cut-out shapes. Sample video at Youtube.
- Only 4 (5? 6?) new episodes of Lost this season! Three episodes were cut from this season and will roll over to next year.
- Tina Fey will host the first new post-strike episode of Saturday Night Live
Just Jared on Facebook