Kate Walsh @ NAACP Awards 2008

Kate Walsh @ NAACP Awards 2008

Kate Walsh is drop dead gorgeous in a one-shoulder strap dress at the 2008 NAACP Image Awards held at Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium on Thursday, Valentine’s Day.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh @ the NAACP Awards 2008

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
the_original_nika @ 02/14/2008 at 8:46 pm

what beauty products she uses? what salon does she go to? cause she is gorgeous. nice dress btw.

she uses Kate somerville product, and her hair stylist is Chris Mc millian! She love D&G dresses, but here I don’t know what kind of dress. Thanks JJ, she’s gorgeous!!!! Where is alex??????It’s valentine day!!!!

KAte THE BEST! @ 02/14/2008 at 8:57 pm

OMG she looks GORGEOUS!!!! great skin, great eyes great everything!

Kate Walsh is so pretty =)
I admire her :P

Here right hand looks like a man’s hand. It is larger than her left hand. Follow her shoulder down to her right hand,,,it is oddly large and manish. Beautiful woman though…nice make-up and hair. Pretty dress.

Thanks JJ! She is drop dead gorgeous! Love the dress. :)
She is such a good nice leading lady to support her cast who were nominated for Private Practice.

She looks really good right here. Is her hair darker?

Brainysmurf @ 02/14/2008 at 9:19 pm

Kate looks beautiful. Her skin is flawless and healthy rather than puffy and botoxed. She does have long hands, which is expected being that she is 5’10. I do not think they are manly hands (they are very slender and pretty). Kate has actually joked about her hands calling them ‘peasant hands’. I like her hands because they are capable looking hands. I think Kate would look rediculous with puny, anorexic hands. She’s too cool and smart for that.

I hope she and Alex have a good Valentine’s Day.

She looks gorgeous! I forgot this awards show was on :(

Orange Clockwork @ 02/14/2008 at 9:26 pm

SHE’S NOT BLACK.

#1KateFan @ 02/14/2008 at 9:29 pm

She is so beautiful!
I love her! She is the best!
Thanks Jared.

wow she looks beautiful

She presented an award with Taye Diggs.

Private Practice was nominated for writing, Audra MacDonald, and Taye Diggs was nominated for supporting roles in Private Practice. She is the Lead of Private Practice, that is why she was there.

Thank you so much JJ!

Kate is magnificent, and has all the reasons to be happy.

The Private Practice premiere in Germany beat the season premieres of Desperate Housewives, and Grey’s Anatomy in the demo! All premiered the same night, Private Practice was the last in the lineup, and won the night. Yay!

She looks gorgeous. i like her with the black hair.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pics was “Lilly Allen”.
I miss the red hair. Seriously.

KateisLove @ 02/14/2008 at 10:28 pm

I love her. Thanks JJ!
Kate Walsh is gorgeous stunning sexy woman!

The dress is Azzaro, Printemps-Eté 2008.

I’d been missing her red hair but not now. She looks beautiful! I think this is my favorite dress she’s worn.

She looks fab! I love her red hair, but she looks great with darker hair too. Bit*ch ;)

At least she had a reason to be there instead of just showing up at an event that has nothing to do with her, which she tends to do a lot. :) She really needs to go back to red, black washes her out ;)

Your opinion? @ 02/14/2008 at 11:20 pm

I’m just asking to see what you guys think…………..

Do you think Kate is too tall?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All