Thu, 14 February 2008 at 12:42 pm
Kim Kardashian is a Bongo Babe
- Kim Karsdashian is a Bongo model, following in the reality TV star footsteps of Laguna Beach‘s Kristin Cavallari
- Evangeline Lilly has it rough living in Hawaii
- Ali Larter‘s bikini is in great shape.
- John Mayer is wacky and not sorry about it
- Alyssa Milano is a relationship lifesaver
- Heidi Klum says Valentine’s Day is sad
- Jensen Ackles will die repeatedly.
- Madamism is on the rise in Hollywood
- Anne Hathaway shoots her Lancome commercial
- Intensely laid back looks for less
- James Franco hangs on to his Milk mustache
- Lauren Conrad and Brody Jenner have a low-key reunion
- These are the TV shows that need to go
- South Korean pop star and actor Rain has been cast in his first leading role in a Hollywood film, Ninja Assassin, set to begin shooting later this year, his agency said Thursday. Rain, 26, is scheduled to make his Hollywood debut in a supporting role in the film “Speed Racer,” to be released worldwide in May.
- Heather Mills will probably leave England once her divorce is settled because “everybody hates her.” Heather’s father, Mark Mills, told media she’ll probably move to the U.S. or France and “slowly fade away into obscurity.”
- Ryan Seacrest will produce Denise Richards‘ new reality show. The project, officially announced yesterday, will focus on Denise‘s life as a single mom. Seacrest also produced Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Just Jared on Facebook