LeAnn Rimes Picks Nose in Public -- YUMMY!

LeAnn Rimes Picks Nose in Public -- YUMMY!

LeAnn Rimes picks her nose and flicks her boogers away at a gas station in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday.

Husband Dean Sheremet was filling up the couple’s gas tank before taking off on a romantic President’s Day weekend trip.

10+ pictures inside of nose-picking country singer LeAnn Rimes

• Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetabloidschic @ 02/16/2008 at 11:31 am

LOL! everybody’s human! lol

HTTP://THETABLOIDS.BLOGSPOT.COM

ewwww i dont even know this person

i hink this is so funny. but i agree everyone is human and so are we nd you know what that means… we get to laugh AT her… hehe.. lol

KATE WALSH FAN @ 02/16/2008 at 11:42 am

scuzzy

She’s like you and me!

who picks their nose anymore!?? I thought this is the 21st century.

Dirty *****! .. i can’t stand people who pick their noses in public. Iam a make-up artist .. I have always told my students/clients never to groom themselfs in public as only monkeys do this.

nasty girl @ 02/16/2008 at 11:57 am

I think that is pretty disgusting. I once saw someone do this in a car next to me but they ate it instead of flicked it. Nasty stuff. Her husband needs to buy her a box of tissues. I’ll bet that vehicle is full of boogers.

Let me be the first to say that: SCRATCHING YOUR NOSE DOES NOT EQUAL TO PICKING YOUR NOSE!

HA ha ha haha!! :lol: The paparazzi is pretty rotten. Hey! Don’t tell me we all have not done that? LeAnn is human just like you and me. 8)

At least she didnt eat it!

Yeah . i know we are all human and we all do some pretty disgusting stuff… but come on not in the public eye. It makes me want to through up .. yuk! after all she should always remember paps are always watching..they love stuff like this. That’s why i always say … don’t groom yourself in public coz u never know who is watching ya.

Jeez people. She’s only human.

not a flicker @ 02/16/2008 at 2:04 pm

i must say that I have done that before, but i NEVER flicked it OR ate it. having a tissue nearby would have been nice, especially if you are a star.

ASHLEYVANESSA FAN :) @ 02/16/2008 at 3:21 pm

omg! it’s soo ugly

ASHLEYVANESSA FAN :) @ 02/16/2008 at 3:22 pm

omg! it’s soo HORRIBLE!

JESSICAalbaHASherpesINherGROIN @ 02/16/2008 at 3:36 pm

SHE IS REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THOSE BIG BOOGERS!!

FORGET HER AND THE NOSE!!! HER BOY IS RATHER CHARMING HE LOOKS NAUGHTY…….. ; P

Stellartes @ 02/16/2008 at 4:15 pm

Picking your nose…one of the best feelings ever…try it..you will see….

When they get ready to trade vehicles, I hope they disclose to potential buyers that the interior of the vehicle is covered in dried boogers. They are such pretty serious bacteria in the nasal cavity.

There are SOME pretty serious bacteria in the nasal cavity……..

Oh,who cares? How gross. Real quality reporting, J.J.

-read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Well at least it isn’t as gross as the one I saw of Brooke Shields…………… She was eating hers. Now that is GROSS, Gross , Gross!

She was NOT scratching her nose…her finger what HALF WAY UP HER NOSE she was DEF PICKING THE HELL AT SOME BOOGERS that’s the truth! Then she dials her phone without even washing her hands…FU*KING SICK! I never thought she was that pretty, but she looks disgusting and her hands looks so nasty.

Is her husband gay? Just by looking at some of these photos he looks like he may be a little gay.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All