Eva Longoria Bares Her Bikini Bod

Eva Longoria Bares Her Bikini Bod

Eva Longoria shows off her hot bikini body while vacationing with pro basketball husband Tony Parker in Mexico on Saturday.

The 32-year-old actress was seen spraying suntan lotion on herself and lounging poolside, reading a book.

Eva has been soaking up as much sun as she can before returning back to work. She and the rest of the Desperate Housewives cast will reportedly commence filming on Monday, Feb. 25.

New episodes of Desperate Housewives are expected to begin airing in April/May.

35+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria baring her bikini bod…

eva longoria bikini 01
eva longoria bikini 35
eva longoria bikini 36
eva longoria bikini 37

Photos: VO/Flynetonline.com
Posted to: Bikini, Eva Longoria, Shirtless, Tony Parker

ASHI DRAGON @ 02/18/2008 at 1:53 am

TRES JOLIE….SUPER FULLE !

i give her and tony 5 years before it’s over.

ASHI DRAGON @ 02/18/2008 at 1:56 am

FILLE !!! I FILLE !

4 the rat being so skinny she looks thick in tthe middle with her cottage cheese azz.

wow!super sexy!ur soo HOTTM EVA! ILDH♥

yuck, ugh, oh god, , jared you b*stard.

help me, I’m going blind!

Here's The Deal @ 02/18/2008 at 2:18 am

“Cottage cheese azz”???

She barely has any cellulite! Geez, people on here are so judgemental if a woman looks anything less than perfect. :roll:

Seriously. I agree with #7. I bet most people here don’t look half as good as her.
She looks good!

My crazy sister thinks she’s pregnant. I can’t convince her otherwise.

lol I think she said something about how she’s gained 10 pounds during the strike. Looks good!

@Stanley; she’s reading Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth. Am Impressed. :)

As far as all you cottage people goes, I’d like to see your perfect azzes first and then judge others. Sure she’s required to be more perfect than an average human, for her job, if nothing else, and if you drool over her being HUMAN, that’s alright. Otherwise you need serious help.

PS It’s nice to how happy she is. She’s shining.

eddie jones @ 02/18/2008 at 3:17 am

eddie likes what he sees

Strapless bikinis never flatter anyone.

ElenaBelle @ 02/18/2008 at 4:37 am

she’s gained weight!

She’s fugly and her new movie sucks like hell. This bit**ch wouldn’t have a career if it wasn’t for Desperate Housewives. She better stick to her day job. It’s the only thing that’s keeping her career afloat.

thank God the strike is over and now the shows are back in biz

she looks great !

nothing special

her body is missing curves

Gabriella @ 02/18/2008 at 8:30 am

Personally, I think she looks better than ever after gaining that weight!

what an untalented attention hoe.

looks good @ 02/18/2008 at 10:16 am

Her body looks quite normal, a little bit of flab in the belly area, she gained tenpounds and looks much better than before. Even when she was thinner she still had a little flab in the belly. Some women cannot get rid of that unless they do lipo like Beyonce.

b o x y –body -

Mexican-Women- are known for that body type.

I’m from Spain and we have curves. So do Puerto Ricans, Portuguese ect.

that a total latino body type..thick in the middle..she looks good now..as she ages she better keep off the weight or else its just going to be fat fat middle all way through

She looks fine the way she is…I hate it when people expect celebrities to look incredibly thin, she’s fine and great the way she is!

She looks amazing! super fit body

She looks great and happy, I wish good luck to her!

Leave Eva alone. She is my favorite. I support her forever. I saw her on R i c h C u p i d s.com last week, it seems she is turning to online scene for true love.

i love her she’s got beauty and braines she has a killing body and she seems very happy with TP

Mousey Eva @ 02/18/2008 at 11:28 am

I wonder if Mousey Eva wants some fruit with that cottage cheese.

ashlee xox @ 02/18/2008 at 12:23 pm

i think anyone who should say that they think eva is fat or doesnt look good needs to get a reality check. seriously, people moan about how the media promotes size zero, when there a beautiful and perfectly healthy woman is shown and she becomes fat and flabby.
If you havnt got anything good to say i recommend you dont say it at all. Look at what a healthy body looks like then you’ll see that eva looks great and alot better than her usually skinny frame. You go eva!
x

groundcontrol @ 02/18/2008 at 1:22 pm

I guess you could call that a good body if you like little boys. She has no waist and she’s just sort of straight up and down. How is that hot? It has nothing to do with weight – it’s about her shape.

Now, Tony’s got a real hot body. He has a more defined waist than she has.

And as someone earlier said, that is not a flattering suit on her. Strapless tops on any clothing are usually not flattering – hence all those unflattering cookie cutter bridal gowns.

She was in better shape before the wedding. Don’t like her body in the new pics, to be honest.

now her boobs are too small for her body

ugh, so sick of her. I don’t think she has much talent and she is not that beautiful to me. I don’t see why she is one of the sexiest women in hollywood.

I don’t think her and her husband are going to last long.

justa mia @ 02/18/2008 at 5:05 pm

She looks fine just not good enough to be seen in a bikini. Not enough curves. Better keep it covered to maximize your appeal.

WOW LOOKIN NORMAL, Y AM I SAD ABT MY BODY, IM QUITE CLOSE TO THAT. SHE IS NOT TOO SKINNY HERE

Chrisler1 @ 02/18/2008 at 6:55 pm

Yeah, I also think she looks better with the weight. Looks healthy and hot.

She looks nothing like her Bebe ad campaign where’s she’s photoshopped to death.

She’s a media ***** and she’ll disappear soon enough.

awe, i love her, she’s so nice.
i was in universal hollywood on a backlot tour and she said hi to us! shes a sweetie.

melatonin blues @ 02/19/2008 at 11:05 am

She is one of the ugliest women when without makeup

i don’t understand all the fuss over this woman.
she is at best…average.
her head is too big for her body.
she’s got no boobs….
why does everyone think she is such a goddess????

BERTHA’S GOT CELLULITE…………YUCK

WHAT GOES WITH COTTAGE CHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEESSSSE??

bitchetta @ 02/21/2008 at 4:14 pm

her mid-section looks flabby and not firm like it used to and she’s getting some cellulite on the back of her thighs……better get that fixed Eva or Tony will trade you in for a sweet, young thing…..