Brad & Angelina Hit Mammoth Mountain

Brad & Angelina Hit Mammoth Mountain

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took their two oldest sons — Maddox, 6, Pax, 4 — to Mammoth Mountain in Mammoth Lakes, Calif. on Friday.

Brad was also seen carrying one of his daughters, Zahara or Shiloh (most likely Zee). Angie was seen carrying around a snowboard. Mad went snowboarding while Pax went skiing.

Just Jared on Facebook

• Brad Pitt's abuse investigation expanded to family - TMZ
  • Jessa Duggar compares her two baby bumps - US Weekly
  • Does Jimmy Fallon have a drinking problem? - Gossip Cop
  • Zayn Malik reveals how he feels about One Direction fan fiction - Just Jared Jr
  • Amber Portwood makes a plastic surgery reveal - Radar
  • Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban step out together - Lainey Gossip
  • Ice Cube will star in Disney's Oliver Twist musical - The Hollywood Reporter
  • bradangy

I love them !!!

• ontd

pics or it never happened.

Aww, they are having a fun time in their weekend off. All the best to the Jolie-Pitts

• TJ

Front page of a Brangelina thread? YAY!

Anyways, I love it when we hear about them doing, well, sort of ordinary things. It makes people realise they are normal, regular everyday people as well.

Thanks for the info JJ.
    Any pictures on the way?

• louboutin lover

3rd, love the jps- cant wait for pics!

• family fun

Brad was also seen there with Mad a couple of weeks ago. They had better enjoy it now, neatest ski areas to Central Texas are in New Mexico.

• HEY

I love snow covered mt., their having so much fun.

• jess0

OOOooohh. love them. Happy days for the Jolie-Pitts before Brad goes back to work.

• susie ??

why?? @ 02/19/2008 at 12:31 am

cook and felinelilly try to takeover the thread. They make it only about them, susie??

• kym

cool!! i love them! omg im on the 1st page!!

• zanessa110

love them.

• alia

new thread already?!?!?!?!
    you are too good jared!

lol….i haven’t even read it yet!
    thanks jj!! :)

• oh

That’s why I love her! my kind of girl. Glad to know she snowboarding too!

• pam

man now thats an adventure-vacation.those kids are so fortunate and vice versa.

• alia

I hope we get pictures!!!!! :)

so cute Mad went snowboarding and Pax went skiing; I could totally see the boys doing that :)
    they are such cool kids :)

but why is it more likely Brad was carrying Z instead of Shi?

• oh

I want to see pics of her snowboarding!!!!!!! must be very cool

• http://mmmmmmmmmm yep

This family is as thick as cement,luv them.

• jess0

Can’t wait for photos of the family on the slopes. Hopefully some shots of the girls in their puff suits too. Cute!

• luv the jps

They always find a way to do fun things together as a couple and as a family with the kids.

Best family ever.

• katrine

Love them very much!

• oh

but……………if she is pregnant…… it OK to snowboard?

• alia

oh geeez….here we go with the stupid ignorant questions of “Is it okay for a pregnant woman to snowboard?” crap….

i can only imagine how many more hater comments are to come…blablablabla

• Janice

That’s great the children are learning to snowboard/ski at a young age!

• Hmmmmmmmmmm

To see is to believe. Where are the pics?

… so they are not in Santa Barbara?

• alia
  • groundcontrol

oh @ 02/19/2008 at 12:40 am
    but……………if she is pregnant…… it OK to snowboard?

Text her immediately with your instructions to report to bed and stay there for the entire pregnancy.

Thank god you are around.

• alia
  • oh

alia: have you ever snowboarding?

I snowboarding every week! last week I fell twice! once on my front when I got of the lift chair! and I am a good snowboarder.

• luvangie4ever

That sounds so cool. :D I would love to see Maddox snowboarding and Pax skiing! Hope they’re having lotsa fun.

• Lady G

Thanks for the new thread.

That is so cool Mad snowboarding and Pax skiing.

Guess Zee and Shi are still to young to really do any of those activities.

Glad to hear the family is out having some fun.

• coalharbourqt

Cool – just came back to post some UNHCR info. and there’s a new thread. Can I just point out that JUST BECAUSE ANGIE WAS SEEN CARRYING A SNOWBOARD DOESN’T MEAN SHE WAS SNOWBOARDING! She was probably helping Maddox with his equipment! That being said, women can do winter sports in the first trimester without too much danger – my Mom did.

I’d like to see pics before totally buying this story though… although I guess it might explain them flying into Santa Barbara on Saturday and why Angelina was wearing a ski jacket and boots :D

Here’s some recent info. on Chadian Refugees, for those not already signed up with the UNHCR web newsletters:

Dear friend, We wanted to update you on UNHCR’s efforts to meet the needs of thosewho have been forced to flee from the continually changing situationon the ground in Chad and western Darfur. A UNHCR emergency response team (ERTeam) is assisting an estimated30,000 Chadians who fled fighting between government troops and rebelforces earlier this month in the Chad capital, N’Djamena. Traumatised refugees have found refuge in and around the Cameroon border town of Kousseri, where they are being assisted by our 16-strong ERTeam. Aid has been sent to both Chad and Cameroon for thousands of Chadian refugees. The aid includes plastic sheeting, blankets, jerry cans and cooking sets. UNHCR is also responding to meet the urgent needs in Eastern Chad ofthe new arrivals who have fled the recent fighting in Darfur. The new arrivals said many other refugees, mainly women and children, are on their way to Chad to seek sanctuary. UNHCR trucks delivering aid left Guereda on Tuesday and will transport much needed relief items such as sleeping mats, blanket and jerry cans to the exhausted refugees. “Most of the new arrivals in Chad had already been displaced in Darfur in recent years. They are really tired of being attacked and having to move,” said UNHCR’s Jorge Holly, who visited Birak on Sunday.

Please visit and DONATE TODAY. Your donation will help UNHCR assist the people in Chad. Thank you Kind regards The UN refugee agency – UNHCR

• oh

well, maybe she was carrying the snowboard for the boys

• alia

oh @ 02/19/2008 at 12:50 am

well, maybe she was carrying the snowboard for the boys

yes, most likely….

• curious

Should A Pregnant Woman Be Snowboarding?

• sharon

The family had a lot fun during this weekend. Friday went to ski, Saturday flied to Santa Barbara. I think they are already back to LA now. I still think Brad and Angie will go the Spirit Awards. After that the family will fly to Austin for Brad’s new movie. Love Jolie-Pitts.

• ?

curious @ 02/19/2008 at 12:52 am Should A Pregnant Woman Be Snowboarding?

Where does Jared write that Angelina was snowboarding?

• QQQQ

Did the blurb say Angie was snowboarding? NO, it said she was seen carrying one; it could have been Maddox’s… Jeeze, every fr*gging thing has to be debated to debated to death re this woman.

• lol

Those kids sure are some super lucky little brats

• lol

Those kids sure are some super lucky little brats.

• fresh

Any pix?

• Lady G

# 38 QQQQ @ 02/19/2008 at 12:56 am

Thank you 4Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• corinne

? @ 02/19/2008 at 12:55 am curious @ 02/19/2008 at 12:52 am Should A Pregnant Woman Be Snowboarding?

Where does Jared write that Angelina was snowboarding?

You cannot win with these haters. They have problems with comprehension. So funny, how come Aniston attracts all these ignorants everywhere? I guess they see themselves with her. LOL

• alia

curious @ 02/19/2008 at 12:52 am

Should A Pregnant Woman Be Snowboarding?

Hey, I told y’all first!! ;)

I’m sure more will be coming….

• coalharbourqt

Lady G – Hello! How are you? Zee is almost old enough to try skiing on the bunny hill. She might face some extra challenges though from the problems with bone growth in her legs due to the Ricketts she had when adopted. They may also be concerned that she could too easily break a bone. I’m sure the doctors would be consulted before putting her on skis. Shiloh probably just enjoyed the snow and she definitely would have been a cute little ‘snow angel’! :-)

• drew

alia, I won’t be surprise at all. These low-life hooligans just go on every blogs to harass fans. I do not consider them ignorant…the haters are the scum of the earth.

• lol

remember when Katie holmes went Ice skating when she was big and pregnant? haha that was funny.

• Sleepy

Nice to see them doing normal things like normal people. They are just like everyone else.

• Juliann

I snow boarded and down hilled through the first four months of my pregnancy.

The only reason I stopped was becuz my doc said that she did not want to deliver my baby with my leg in a cast.

Absolutely safe for the baby at the stage of a yet to be confirmed pregnancy. Re-effing-lax folks!