Brad Pitt is Motorcycle Man

Brad Pitt is Motorcycle Man

Brad Pitt takes a ride on his motorcycle on Tuesday in West Hollywood, Calif.

Ang and Brad took out Maddox and Pax on Monday for a run to the bakery. Pupusas all around!

Have you ever wondered if Brad is a boxers or briefs man?

What’s your vote based on this picBOXERS or BRIEFS?!?!

brad pitt motorcycle 01
brad pitt motorcycle 02
brad pitt motorcycle 03
brad pitt motorcycle 04
brad pitt motorcycle 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 02/19/2008 at 9:58 pm

Terrible actor. Next,

They are a beautiful family

Thanks Jared for the thread. I don’t know Brad is a sexy guy but I think he wears boxers.

hottest couple ever @ 02/19/2008 at 10:05 pm

renee, you are so right!

Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine on that bike. I am digging the helmet. I vote boxers, more room to grow. Just Kidding. Don’t ban me for dirty thoughts. Peace to all.

I say boxer briefs

coalharbourqt @ 02/19/2008 at 10:09 pm

Can’t keep up with JJ… going to have to repost this here.

Well I’m definitely filing this under ‘guilty pleasure for the day’! As much as I wish for their privacy, I can’t help but enjoy that little video clip and hearing Pax copying his Dad.

And thanks JJ for the dinner idea LOL! JJ should take a poll to see how many of us eat something Latin American in the 24 hours following putting up this thread – nothing like subliminal messaging.

Can’t believe I now have to decide whether Brad is sporting boxers or briefs LOL! I’ll probably end up underwear shopping tomorrow too! haha

anoble – welcome to the family and to your new obsession! You’ll find lots of intelligent, informative and friendly fans here from all over the world. Would it be too forward of me to ask what part of the world you live in (presumably North America)? I always find it easier to remember people when I know their home country, province, city or state, plus it’s fun to chat about what’s going on where each of us is. And don’t be surprised if Missouri Fan asks what day you were born for the birthday calendar We like to send good wishes to the fans on their birthdays.

Bringing over from the bakery thread:

soopx @ 02/19/2008 at 9:30 pm
I’m in the kitchen now waiting for my flour mixed with maiz dough to rise,and i’m stuffing my little ball of dough with shredded meat ,,cilantro,chopped onions and tomatoes,and green peppers,and one peeled and chopped potatoe and i do not know what to call it but that food the JPS bought made me hungry and i told my husband so now he’s waiting for his food.peace to all of you.I think i’m over one hard week of the flu.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YUMMMMM. Got the recipe?? I assume its baked and the maiz dough is the same as dough from corn meal?

wooden legs Angelina @ 02/19/2008 at 10:11 pm

who cares he doesnt have anything to fill either one. No wonder Angie wants so many kids and adopted ones, she realized why Jen didnt want to have a family … that meant lots of time spent with the little mouse in a hay stack.

Brad was asked during Troy promo if he is wearing boxers or briefs, he said he is into briefs now ( i mean that time).

no longer a lurker @ 02/19/2008 at 10:12 pm

3 threads to catch up, oh my!

thanks jared!

coalharbourqt @ 02/19/2008 at 10:12 pm

I’m going to go with boxers, but personally I’ve always pictured him going commando :D A girl can dream…

Look at that orange helmet, it’s easy to recognize him. He is out to get some of Ange’s food cravings. What a lovely family. I never get tired looking at them, both gorgeous couple. Goodnight, I have to work early tomorrow. God bless.

Boxers. the waist line is high in those pictures.

vickifromtexas @ 02/19/2008 at 10:14 pm

um, what fun it would be to find out if it is boxers or briefs. wow gives you pause for thought. yum. come on it had to be said. = )

I don’t know, maybe they’re those Hanes Classic Pouch briefs.

Is he wearing Levis?

They look very distressed.

thats a delicious looking man that Brad Pitt

LOVEFORFOUR @ 02/19/2008 at 10:15 pm

boxers,
remember there was a pic of him and angelina on the balconey of a hotel and he was wearing boxers.

who cares what the old **** wears.

why do we see so much of brad and no angelina out and about? I would rather see her.

Troll(s) are so funny. AJ seems very happy and contented. She is always pawing on Papa Pitt. The man is fine and I would do him in a new york minute. That is after I pick myself up from the floor and wipe the drool off my face. Don’t hate because you’ll never get a date. Peace to all.

coalharbourqt @ 02/19/2008 at 10:17 pm

Hey DumbLegs – don’t you know the difference between a grow-er and a show-er? You’re just so crabby because you’re CLEARLY not getting any from anyone – irregardless of size! :lol: If I felt any more sorry for you, I’d start a fund to help you with that particular problem of yours…

for once I agree with wooden legs.

I read somewhere where Brad said he does Boxers..
Air it out for his and Angie’s swimmers I’m assuming..either way..
he is so dayum fine…