Brad Pitt is Motorcycle Man

Brad Pitt is Motorcycle Man

Brad Pitt takes a ride on his motorcycle on Tuesday in West Hollywood, Calif.

Ang and Brad took out Maddox and Pax on Monday for a run to the bakery. Pupusas all around!

Have you ever wondered if Brad is a boxers or briefs man?

What’s your vote based on this picBOXERS or BRIEFS?!?!

brad pitt motorcycle 01
brad pitt motorcycle 02
brad pitt motorcycle 03
brad pitt motorcycle 04
brad pitt motorcycle 05

Larry Busacca/Getty

159 Responses to “Brad Pitt is Motorcycle Man”

1. 1
    Orange Clockwork Says:

Terrible actor. Next,

2. 2
    renee Says:

They are a beautiful family

3. 3
    Aeon Says:

Thanks Jared for the thread. I don’t know Brad is a sexy guy but I think he wears boxers.

4. 4
    Puce Says:

Boxers !

5. 5
    hottest couple ever Says:

renee, you are so right!

6. 6
    bdj Says:

Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine on that bike. I am digging the helmet. I vote boxers, more room to grow. Just Kidding. Don’t ban me for dirty thoughts. Peace to all.

7. 7
    b Says:

I say boxer briefs

8. 8
    coalharbourqt Says:

Can’t keep up with JJ… going to have to repost this here.

Well I’m definitely filing this under ‘guilty pleasure for the day’! As much as I wish for their privacy, I can’t help but enjoy that little video clip and hearing Pax copying his Dad.

And thanks JJ for the dinner idea LOL! JJ should take a poll to see how many of us eat something Latin American in the 24 hours following putting up this thread – nothing like subliminal messaging.

Can’t believe I now have to decide whether Brad is sporting boxers or briefs LOL! I’ll probably end up underwear shopping tomorrow too! haha

anoble – welcome to the family and to your new obsession! You’ll find lots of intelligent, informative and friendly fans here from all over the world. Would it be too forward of me to ask what part of the world you live in (presumably North America)? I always find it easier to remember people when I know their home country, province, city or state, plus it’s fun to chat about what’s going on where each of us is. And don’t be surprised if Missouri Fan asks what day you were born for the birthday calendar We like to send good wishes to the fans on their birthdays.

9. 9
    lylian Says:

Bringing over from the bakery thread:

soopx @ 02/19/2008 at 9:30 pm
    I’m in the kitchen now waiting for my flour mixed with maiz dough to rise,and i’m stuffing my little ball of dough with shredded meat ,,cilantro,chopped onions and tomatoes,and green peppers,and one peeled and chopped potatoe and i do not know what to call it but that food the JPS bought made me hungry and i told my husband so now he’s waiting for his food.peace to all of you.I think i’m over one hard week of the flu.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YUMMMMM. Got the recipe?? I assume its baked and the maiz dough is the same as dough from corn meal?

10. 10
    wooden legs Angelina Says:

who cares he doesnt have anything to fill either one. No wonder Angie wants so many kids and adopted ones, she realized why Jen didnt want to have a family … that meant lots of time spent with the little mouse in a hay stack.

11. 11
    raye Says:

Brad was asked during Troy promo if he is wearing boxers or briefs, he said he is into briefs now ( i mean that time).

12. 12
    no longer a lurker Says:

3 threads to catch up, oh my!

thanks jared!

13. 13
    coalharbourqt Says:

I’m going to go with boxers, but personally I’ve always pictured him going commando :D A girl can dream…

14. 14
    irma Says:

Look at that orange helmet, it’s easy to recognize him. He is out to get some of Ange’s food cravings. What a lovely family. I never get tired looking at them, both gorgeous couple. Goodnight, I have to work early tomorrow. God bless.

15. 15
    Carmel Says:

Boxers. the waist line is high in those pictures.

16. 16
    vickifromtexas Says:

um, what fun it would be to find out if it is boxers or briefs. wow gives you pause for thought. yum. come on it had to be said. = )

17. 17
    Jughed Says:

I don’t know, maybe they’re those Hanes Classic Pouch briefs.

Is he wearing Levis?

They look very distressed.

18. 18
    hey Says:

thats a delicious looking man that Brad Pitt

19. 19
    LOVEFORFOUR Says:

boxers,
    remember there was a pic of him and angelina on the balconey of a hotel and he was wearing boxers.

20. 20
    huh Says:

who cares what the old **** wears.

why do we see so much of brad and no angelina out and about? I would rather see her.

21. 21
    bdj Says:

Troll(s) are so funny. AJ seems very happy and contented. She is always pawing on Papa Pitt. The man is fine and I would do him in a new york minute. That is after I pick myself up from the floor and wipe the drool off my face. Don’t hate because you’ll never get a date. Peace to all.

22. 22
    coalharbourqt Says:

Hey DumbLegs – don’t you know the difference between a grow-er and a show-er? You’re just so crabby because you’re CLEARLY not getting any from anyone – irregardless of size! :lol: If I felt any more sorry for you, I’d start a fund to help you with that particular problem of yours…

23. 23
    huh Says:

for once I agree with wooden legs.

24. 24
    hey Says:

I read somewhere where Brad said he does Boxers..
    Air it out for his and Angie’s swimmers I’m assuming..either way..
    he is so dayum fine…
    :smile:

25. 25
    dinah Says:

Who cares.

26. 26
    Alexanderina Says:

I say boxer briefs. The man is so freaking sexy and hot. Thanks Jared for another new thread

27. 27
    Bijoux Says:

Boxers!
    a bad actor? ugh..go away. Just see Jesse James.
    if you’re smart enough to comprehend, Orange Clockwork.

28. 28
    huh Says:

bdj, angelinaaaaa is a good actress.

29. 29
    hey Says:

Hotness no man compares..

30. 30
    hsc Says:

commando is my vote ; )

31. 31
    hey Says:

Brad is BEAUTIFUL ,BEAUTIFUL….

32. 32
    guli Says:

Thanks Jared!!!

anoble–welcome to BAMPZSville :-)

Hiya coal, irma,soopx, NLAL, vicki, raye, lylian, bdj, HCE, aeon and to all JP fans who are here now.

OMG—I have to catch up with three threads. I love this family… BRB

33. 33
    dafkjl Says:

boxer briefs.

34. 34
    Faye88 Says:

Holy cow Jared!!! I’m amazed. I was just going through the last thread when it was posted you had a new thread up. You are a speed demon today. LOL! Thanks Jared!!!!! :-)

35. 35
    first and last post Says:

well since some posters are bringing over from the previous thread…so will I.

For bdj,

304 first and last post @ 02/19/2008 at 8:12 pm
    220 bdj @ 02/19/2008 at 7:24 pm
    “This blog is always fun to read and always has drama”

isn’t that the truth bdj…one has to have a tremendous sense of humor to survive. The key is to NOT take anything seriously by anyone unless you recognize their names. These hit and run posters, “haters&trolls”, backstabbers and underminers, and they know who they are, are to be enjoyed but not believed.

BTW, I have never thanked you for your links on very interesting articles…thank you very much. You are also focused and unrelenting in trying to get wayward posters centered…good for you. I admire that. Please continue.

36. 36
    no longer a lurker Says:

guli, hiya back! we’re on the same boat – 3 threads to catch up on.

coal, :lol: commando it is, count me in!

37. 37
    vickifromtexas Says:

hey guli, how are you doing? = )

38. 38
    first and last post Says:

since some posters are bringing over from the previous thread…so will I.

For bdj,

304 first and last post @ 02/19/2008 at 8:12 pm
    220 bdj @ 02/19/2008 at 7:24 pm
    “This blog is always fun to read and always has drama”

39. 39
    um stalker troll still here Says:

# 10 wooden legs Angelina @ 02/19/2008 at 10:11 pm
    # 23 huh @ 02/19/2008 at 10:17 pm

It is a sad day when ”Hore s -R -Us – is on here all day, and still keeps talking and answering herself. Ever since she’s shown up, she’s been b*tching and moaning, now she’s back with another of her million akas example, ”wla” name. Barf.

40. 40
    Sara, Says:

WhY NO zahara or Shiloh to the bakery? Why just Pax and Maddox? Why have all those kids if they cant even take them all out at once? Stop having any more!

41. 41
    bdj Says:

huh @ 02/19/2008 at 10:19 pm bdj, angelinaaaaa is a good actress.

Yeah right. If it makes you sleep at night. Jen Jen is not crying in her sleep and the tabloids for nothing. Get a clue girl. The man looks like he knows what he is doing. Peace to ya.

42. 42
    bella Says:

I like brad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. 43
    bdj Says:

first and last post @ 02/19/2008 at 10:26 pm
    Thanks for the shoutout. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks also to Missouri fan for the Valentine greeting and videos.

44. 44
    bella Says:

I like the way Brad cover Angie on they other tread

45. 45
    angie is pregnant Says:

boxers make you more fertile.

46. 46
    pink_tulips Says:

Boxers!

47. 47
    ummm Says:

PLEASE FANS.
    IGNORE WLA . THIS IS B&A’S THREAD NOT HERS. FLAG HER IF YOU WANT. BUT PLEASE IGNORE HER. SHE WILL FADE AWAY LIKE HER YOUTH,BRAINS,HAIR,TEETH,NOT HER WEIGHT THOUGH.

48. 48
    anonymous Says:

WHO CARES?!.

49. 49
    cristine Says:

i vote for boxers! Brad is HOT HOT HOT! Angie is one lucky girl!

50. 50
    anonymous Says:

He looks like he has body odor. He just looks so unclean.

51. 51
    chloe Says:

Scruffy Brad makes it hard for me to breathe lately… specially all this talk of his underpants.

52. 52
    chloe Says:

53. 53
    Texas born and raised Says:

Nice to see that the paps are starting to give them some space. It seem that the only photog out there was the one taking these pictures. I am sure the children are liking that. And speaking of liking Brangelina……love them! And i vote briefs.

54. 54
    FYI Says:

Pulled from IMDB:

I sent Jamie Clay at Digital Phenomena an email trying to verify if he was really going to play John Galt, and got this response:

“I’m not at liberty to talk about it at this time. Sorry to be so coy.”

So he is either joking for no apparent reason or is definitely involved in the project. Given that his production crew is primarily involved in animation and 3D rendering, the film may in fact be animated, maybe similar to Beowulf. That may be where his involvement stops, or maybe he is also doing the voice of John Galt.

55. 55
    The real lou Says:

Another thread,dang Jared you are fast!Don’t you love how the trolls/haters claim they are “sick” of this family but yet they CANNOT resist posting on their threads.Damn talk about NO selfcontrol,lol.BTW what happen to the so-called insider that claimed they were in Texas already?LMAO,I knew that sh*t was a lie!

56. 56
    rose Says:

Wow new thread already!!! O.K. JJ I think boxer-briefs.Shout out to all the fans!!!Chao!!!!!!!!!

57. 57
    boxers baby Brad Says:

Brad wears boxers. I’d take him any kind of way.

Ot,I think PT needs to get out of the computer field and take up detective work. ITA 100% PT must have struck a nerve with a certain troll poster-s.

IT has been bombarding us on every thread with garbage ever since.
    IT is on more than me and I am a fan.

58. 58
    rose Says:

He’s simply devine!!!!!!!!

59. 59
    dina #1 Says:

Brought from previous thread.

carolina, I love that picture but I don’t remember requesting it. Thank you for posting it, if I had requested it.

Passing Through I was trying to say my evening prayers and I had to start over as I was thinking about your comment. Of course laughing and thinking thoughts outside of your prayers is not acceptable. I was getting these visuals of Angie carrying a sofa with pillows and Brad holding up the other end. I will try to get all laughter out of my system before my last prayer of the day.

The other day I channel surfer when I passed E. They had one of those the top 50 or something breakups or split ups. Something like that. Well that new guy Mark, the one who replaced Tec C. He just happen to be talking about the breakup between Brad and x. To his credit he didn’t try to sensationalize it nor was he negative. It was rather straight and to the point. Simply they were married, Brad Angie, divorced x, got with Angie, and Brad never look back. His words Brad either never, or didn’t look. And everyone is living their respective lives. X is doing well. Brad and Angie are doing well. I was shocked as this was on E. Peace

60. 60
    KK1 Says:

Tree of Life cast info

Shaw shifts from theatre to Potter

Irish actress defines versatility

To theater fans, Irish actress Fiona Shaw embodies the magic of the stage. But to most Americans, Shaw’s role as Aunt Petunia in the “Harry Potter” films embodies the dreary, nonmagical Muggles of that franchise. Nevertheless, Shaw, who is being honored at this year’s U.S.-Ireland Alliance Oscar Wilde event, doesn’t mind.

“It’s a fantastic privilege being a part of something that’s so seminal for so many children,” Shaw says. “But I know in New York that’s not what I’m known for entirely.”

After graduating from London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in the early ’80s, Shaw quickly won critical acclaim onstage.

“I think I’ve had the best, the most enjoyable theater career of anyone I know. I’ve played everyone from Hedda Gabler to Electra to ‘Happy Days’ to Richard II,” Shaw says of her 25-year career.

At the same time, as an Irish actress in London, Shaw admits that she has remained a sort of “outsider.”

“Irishness has always given me a viewpoint on the English,” she says. “As a young actress, I was often cast as the young English heroine, because I could play the moral center of the role yet also have a strange, slightly eccentric take on it.”

Because of that, this year’s Oscar Wilde Award, honoring Shaw’s contribution to the Irish in film, holds a special meaning.

“I’m delighted to be honored and to be included with that particular, extraordinary generation that has flourished from Ireland,” Shaw says.

She started her film career with Irish filmmaker Jim Sheridan’s “My Left Foot” and has appeared in Neil Jordan’s “The Butcher Boy” as well as the “Potter” films. Now, she is about to start filming Terrence Malick’s “Tree of Life.”

“I wouldn’t want to say more (about the movie) than Terry would want me to say about it,” Shaw says. “It’s an amazing lineup with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn. But I would scrub Terry Malick’s floors, so it doesn’t really matter what the film is about. I knew the experience of making it would be exciting.”

61. 61
    sharon Says:

Thank you jj for another new thread, you are the man, jj. Brad Pitt is the hottest man ever.

62. 62
    luckyL Says:

BOXERS OR BOXER BRIEFS!

SO SEXY

63. 63
    luckyL Says:

Omg, naughty thoughts, this is terrible LOL. He gets manlier everyday, but I love how deep down inside he is just a softy and a family man SWOON

64. 64
    FYI Says:

I think that Angelina might be filming this movie after Brad films Tree of Life. They can start pre-production once SAG signs a new contract with the studios. I read that SAG is teaming up with AFTRA and that they will be ready to start negotiations by March 31.

“I’ve never met her, but would like to. I met her management team and I know they are looking for someone to do body doubling for her next movie ‘Atlas Shrugged,’ so maybe that is a possibility and I could meet her then.”

65. 65
    luckyL Says:

THANKS JARED; YOU’RE A DOLL

66. 66
    Andrómeda Says:

another thread!! oh jared, thank you!!
    i would say Brad wears boxers…

67. 67
    QQQQ Says:

Angie said she is taking a year off.

68. 68
    Amy Says:

Briefs

69. 69
    Arab.Aquarius Says:

bikes are fun. its nice hes enjoying himself

70. 70
    The real lou Says:

# 64 FYI @ 02/19/2008 at 11:13 pm ,Well you are thinking wrong!Just wait and see.

71. 71
    soopx Says:

I have to go with boxer shorts.

72. 72
    Nikki Says:

sometimes less is more, but he’s probably a boxer brief man.

73. 73
    FYI Says:

Angie said she is taking a year off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maybe she changed her mind. She has that right you know.

74. 74
    The real lou Says:

I do have to wonder if any of these people who keep harping on Atlas Shrugged have they even read the book?This is going to be a hard nut to crack script wise,just saying.Angelina also said IF the script was not up to snuff she wouldn’t be doing it.

75. 75
    FYI Says:

Well you are thinking wrong! Just wait and see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just weighing the possibility but I’m willing to wait and see.

76. 76
    soopx Says:

lylian did you already go to bed?

77. 77
    sharon Says:

boxers or briefs, Brad looks sexy and hot in anything

78. 78
    SERIOUSLY JJ ... Says:

…. we expect this type of Q&A from “trashloids” and thier web sites.

79. 79
    nicotine patch? Says:

Could Brad be wearing a nicotine patch in this pix? There have been no pixs of him smoking in months. He does chew nicotine gum but people often use both when trying to cease smoking.

80. 80
    guli Says:

Hey Andro—I keep on missing you at both sites, how are you?

gitane–I can’t believe one of the very few nights I’m not here you posted. Lady, we go long way and I miss your posts I’m hoping you will continue posting , please :-)

Hello 4Q, real lou,sharon, amy, luckyL (have we met before? if not hello)

TP–shout out to TP, where have you been? Please drop by sometime soon, we miss you! Plus who is going to gather up the waiters and bartenders on our next cyber-party :lol:

81. 81
    soopx Says:

Hi Guli.

82. 82
    KK1 Says:

The real lou @ 02/19/2008 at 11:29 pm

**********************************************************************

IAWY.

There is the rumor floating that AS might be animated or Beowulf like due to the name of the guy in IMDB AS for John Galt who is involved with animation. Also Brad has “The Fighter” to film later this year and I imagine that Tree of Life is going to take a minimum of 3-4 months to film. So if Brad is filming until June/July on Tree of Life, and then does The Fighter in the fall, that does not leave much time to film AS which is very complex and I still do not see how it will be made into a 2 hour or so movie. More like 3 movies at least for AS. If AS can’t be done right it does not need to be done at all.

Remember their LAW, when one works the other stays with the kids. Some here discount the importance of this LAW to Brad and Angie, while Brad and Angie place tremendous importance on this in their lives.

83. 83
    Bijoux Says:

I was just watching the election discussion on CNN and a commercial about Jessie James nominated for an academy award and then before the next sentence could be said, it was taken off abruptly. I sat straight up and my radar went off. I think it was a mistake, so they pulled it. They showed the scene with Jessie James in silhouette on the train tracks. Did anyone else see this?

Peace

84. 84
    sharon Says:

hi, guli.

85. 85
    Blah Says:

Looks like boxer briefs to me!

86. 86
    guli Says:

Bijoux –I didn’t see it, but when I go to sleep CNN is on all night so I’ll try and see if they show it again. Maybe it was a subconsious slip by CNN since AOJJ deserved to be nominated more than M Clayton. BTW–I am getting sick to my stomach watching M. Clayton adds at every channel at every commercial break!!!!

soopx, Sharon ((waving))

TBS abd BeeLoved—where are you guys? See, finally I am pulling the grave-yard shift so I’m waiting to hear from both of you :-)

87. 87
    Bijoux Says:

I just wanted to say that we all know that the movie Jessie James w/Brad Pitt was not nominated for the academy award, much to my disappointment. I know it was a mistake that’s why it was pulled immediately. I’m not going to watch the academy awards personally. I live in So. Calif., but i don’t have tivo to replay the mistake. It happened during the Anderson Cooper show between 840pm and 852pm pst.

88. 88
    Andrómeda Says:

guli: hi!!, yes we seem to keep on missing each other!!, i´m fine, how are you? i read days ago that your daughter is better, that´s great news!!!

89. 89
    Anonymous Says:

FYI @ 02/19/2008 at 11:27 pm

hehehe,you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong,all actors are off this summer.so there is no way she works on another movie since in fall brad will start filming another movie.

90. 90
    sharon Says:

Bijoux @ 02/20/2008 at 12:15 am

—————————————————————————————-
    I won’t watch the academy award either. I didn’t watch it last year. Oscar is a joke.

91. 91
    tabitha Says:

I don’t think Atlas Shrugged will be filmed until at least 2009. There are too many factors that make me think that esp if Angelina is going to be the lead role.

When you factor in Angelina most likey being pregnant, the potential of an actors strike during the summer, lack of a finished script, Angelina’s year off not being over until November, Brad’s filming schedule through the end of the year.

92. 92
    Faye88 Says:

Hi Bijoux –

Technically, TAOJJ can claim two Oscar nominations- one for Casey Affleck & one for Roger Deakins, the cinematographer. So, maybe that’s what they meant with the commercial.

93. 93
    Bijoux Says:

Sharon, i agree about the academy awards. I never watch the program for the last 10 yrs.

94. 94
    Bijoux Says:

Faye88 #92 you’re right. I forgot about the other nominations. That’s funny how i can draw a blank since the academy snubbed both Angie and Brad. Thank you for your response and correction.

95. 95
    Faye88 Says:

Oh…I meant to post this link. It’s about Chris Cuomo’s jump off the Taj Mahal building as part of GMA’s “I Dare You” segments. Chris was set up the same way as Angie in MAMS. Click on the video “Deaf-Defying Dare Preparation” and go about -01:12 into the vido. They show a clip of Angie doing her jump.in MAMS The remarks by Chris and the reaction by his colleagues after they show the clip is so funny.

96. 96
    Faye88 Says:

You’re welcome Bijoux! :-)

97. 97
    bea Says:

i want Brad and Angie to do ala “Jon and Kate plus 8″ show, that would be neat.

the pics above looks like Brad is on his way home? there’s a machine thing on his left side where he will enter the codes to open the gated community to thier house?

98. 98
    anoble Says:

#8 coalharbourqt

Thanks for the welcome – Ohio (Go Bucks !!) I work third shift so I won’t be on alot tonight. Will check up in the morning.
    I vote boxers – is somebody keeping a tally?

99. 99
    CLINIQUA Says:

I’m sitting here watching Jimmy Kimmel, and a commercial for the Oscars comes on — they are soooooo shady, they use all these clips of big stars from Oscars past (Halle, Jack Nicholson, Julia Roberts, Scorcese, ANGELINA in that beautiful satin white dress, etc), trying to fool people into tuning in — as if to say, ‘See all these huge mega stars that have won oscars…er, they WON’T be there this year.’ LOL I can’t believe they used AJ’s pic to try and lure people in. If the b*tches don’t believe Cotillard, linney and Christie can pull in ratings, it’s their own stupid dumb azz fault. Between this trickery and turning the oscars into a Hannah Montana concert, this thing is turning into a silly desperate cheesefest. Disgusting. I’ve lost all respect.

Indie Spirits RULE!!!!

100. 100
    guli Says:

anoble–are you kidding me???? I graduated from OSU and I have been living in Columbus for many years. Now my son is about to graduate from OSU!!! Let’s go Bucks! :lol: :lol:

101. 101
    eddie jones Says:

and a jackass

102. 102
    anoble Says:

guli,
    Not kidding – my daughter just transferred to Columbus last fall. So I have been suffering from half an empty nest (still have fifteen year old son at home) We are north of Columbus. I just went back to school last fall and am taking online classes. I sometimes do schoolwork at work if I have time (that’s what I should be doing instead of looking at Brad’s underwear) God don’t let my kids find out about this !!!!

103. 103
    alia Says:

Hiya BAMPZSfans!!!
    Brad looks EXTREMELY HOT on his bike!!!! :)

104. 104
    guli Says:

Clini–yo lady, how are you??? Heck, I lost all respect re OSCARS years ago when GP won it :-( JMHO… Now that was such a JOKE!!! Yep…Indie Spirits RULE!!!

105. 105
    nicole Says:

Brad is fcuking hot.

106. 106
    Faye88 Says:

# 99 CLINIQUA @ 02/20/2008 at 12:48 am
    *************************************
    That is low. I’m stewing about Warner Brothers. They gave TAOJJ the shaft while they are now heavily promoting the DVD of Michael Clayton on TV and radio. Lots of ads. Totally p.o.’d. But, the upside is that I finally got my TAOJJ DVD from Amazon. Looking forward to finally seeing it. :-)

107. 107
    CLINIQUA Says:

OMG! Reading the posts about the AOJJ ‘Oscar,’ commercial – I suddenly get what the sneaky cheesey Oscars 08 are doing….showing clips of AOJJ, and clips of Angelina?? Are you kidding me?? They are trying to trick the less informed folks out there into tuning in – maybe thinking Brad and Angelina will show up. Sneaky f**kers.

108. 108
    lulu Says:

# 99 CLINIQUA @ 02/20/2008 at 12:48 am
    +++++++++=

ITA. I’m still so pissed on Oscar.
    Was George Clooney really that good ? Linney was good but she was not even mention in other awards this year and out of the blue ended in the last 5 nominee, Cate B. was good in the first Elizabeth but from the consensus of critics she was just average in the new Elizabeth. I think Oscar really favor some actors. I won’t be surprised if Jessica Alba would get an oscar someday. if that time comes, that means the end of Oscat.

109. 109
    CLINIQUA Says:

Hi guli! How ya doin’ hon’! :-D

Well, I’m turning in — check you guys later!

110. 110
    Faye88 Says:

lulu @ 02/20/2008 at 1:08 am
    ******************************
    It’s like other award shows. They tend to wrap themselves around certain performers. I think the American TV Emmys are the worst. They always award the same actors.

111. 111
    Faye88 Says:

Well…it’s time for me to wrap-up at the office. Goodnight Alia, Guli, and the rest of JP fans still up.

And thanks again Jared for spoiling us today. Very much appreciated.
    :-)

112. 112
    guli Says:

Hey alia, faye88, nicole, lulu ((waving))

Clini–There is no fcuking way I am watching the Oscars… But you know what cracks me up…How much do you want to bet he’ll bring his ho for the RC. But he’ll never do that if Brad and Angie are going to be at the RC…OK, maybe my imagination is going wild…Just wondering why she never is around if Brad and Angie are there at an RC event? Me thinks the idiot GC is embaressed and he should be :-)
    Sorry AG :-(

anoble –tell me about empty nest syndrome…My other son is at OU/athens but thank God I have my daughter ;a sophomore in HS still home…Ahhh, how fast the years go by… anoble, please keep on posting OK…

I know there is someone else who is a new poster . Darn it Jared, I love you and the new threads but I can’t keep track where I read this new poster…OK, found it..

borneo–welcome to BAMPZSville….I am looking forward to your posts, keep them coming please :-)

113. 113
    abigail Says:

Thanks Jared for the new thread. Brad is hot as always.

114. 114
    eddie jones Says:

I’m a jackass too.

115. 115
    Team Lara Croft Says:

I WANNA BE HIS JEANS!!!

116. 116
    samara Says:

to wooden legs,

i just want to comment on your statement about brad’s *****”little mouse” so u say…first he could have a yoyo *****-looks small but can get really big at the right time..also his ex women didnt seem to mind too much and they were with him for a while and his woman now aint going anywhere and…well he did make shiloh with that mouse…

117. 117
    Passing Through Says:

Boxers or briefs? Who cares. He’s wearing underwear…which totally destroys my COMMANDO fantasies. Gee…thanks a whole heap, Jared.

118. 118
    anoble Says:

There have been some many new threads today, I haven’t been able to keep track. Thanks to everyone for all the great welcomes. I just knew the fans here were wonderful. Everybody has really made me feel good about finally trying this. I am sorry if I didn’t acknowledge someone – am having a hard to keep up!! Brad and Angie should be proud to have such nice and friendly fans. Thanks again.

119. 119
    hisyumminest Says:

Boxers, but prefer commando Brad!

120. 120
    Passing Through Says:

# 57 boxers baby Brad @ 02/19/2008 at 11:07 pm

Brad wears boxers. I’d take him any kind of way.

IT has been bombarding us on every thread with garbage ever since.
    IT is on more than me and I am a fan.

+++++++++++++++++

No, I need to stay in the “computer field”…and Jared needs to give me administrative access to his server. My first day at work would be spent with making us of the IP banning utility. I’d fix some folks’ wagons faster than they can type, “I’m not a troll.”

121. 121
    Passing Through Says:

# 59 dina #1 @ 02/19/2008 at 11:08 pm

+++++++++++++++++

Dina -

Sorry to ruin your evening prayers! LOL. I gotta admit though…that’s the first time anyone’s ever told me THAT before!

122. 122
    guli Says:

Hey PT–how are you? yep who gives a rats ass if he wears boxers or briefs, IMO he doesn’t have to wear a darn thing….

OK—A question to all JP fans. Is the Spirit awards being televised live on Saturday??? Does anyone know?

123. 123
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

G,nite all. I got tempted by the question so I’ll add my two bits: I think they are briefs. The band seems to be elastic and usually boxers have a cloth waist band with the elastic threads or band underneath. Now I know some “new style” long legged knit underwear may be tagged as boxers, but they are just a longer style of “jockeys” .

Now here is really why I decided to weigh in:The regulars might remember a convo we had last year sometime about the benefits to procreation of the differet tyles of underwear. It was pointed out that briefs favored “little girls” while boxers favored “little boys” (sperm that is :) ) Now, if all the speculation is correct, perhaps the “little boys” have done their job and Braddy can return to his hip huggin’ briefs? Just a thought! :lol:

124. 124
    Passing Through Says:

# 67 QQQQ @ 02/19/2008 at 11:19 pm

Angie said she is taking a year off.

+++++++++++++++

Shhhhh. It’s a secret, 4Q…

Serioulsy…how is Angie going to do AS after Brad does TOL? She’s gonna be about 9 months preggers at that point. Not only that, but Brad is slated to do The Fighter starting in Sept if the SAG strike doesn’t happen. Even if Angie wasn’t pregnant there’s no way it’ll take less than 3 months to film AS….

125. 125
    hisyumminest Says:

Bijoux:

AOJJ HAS been nominated for 2 Academy awards.

= Supporting Actor and Cinematography.

126. 126
    beautiful Says:

I want to be his underwear.

127. 127
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

# 99 CLINIQUA @ 02/20/2008 at 12:48 am
    and
    CLINIQUA @ 02/20/2008 at 1:06 am

I know she said goodnight already, but C is totally correct. I saw the ads and felt the same outrage that they would be using Angie’s image and TOJJ to suggest that they will be a part of the show! Mean of me I know, but I HOPE that they DO NOT GO and I also plan NOT TO WATCH!

128. 128
    sharon Says:

Brad’s body is perfection. Brad Pitt is ART.

129. 129
    sharon Says:

new pics of Angie. she is hiding her bump under a rain coat. scroll down.

130. 130
    guli Says:

131. 131
    coalharbourqt Says:

anoble – you’re welcome – Guli will be happy to have another Bucks fans! :D

Speaking of which, hello Guli! Nice to see you here tonight lady :-) Hello Andromeda too, and the rest of the fans!

I think we have another new poster Luckyl :) Welcome aboard! I like your nickname – my first name starts with ‘L’ and I’m pretty lucky, so maybe we are twins? ha ha!

132. 132
    pete Says:

Why my post awaiting moderation

133. 133
    pete Says:

Jared I am trying to post the link where Angie & maddox went to see a mvoie & it’s always awaiting moderation. Are we not allowed to post link on different sites?

134. 134
    anoble Says:

Has anyone checked out the pictures from the link on # 129. AJ is so pregnant and Maddox is just too cute

135. 135
    sharon Says:

Angie and Mad went to see movie The Spiderwick Chronicles at the Arclight Theatre on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

136. 136
    guli Says:

Coal–I know I have been so busy lately. Yep, the cast is off ‘flamingo,’ but she is still on crutches :-( :-( On top of that I have been selected for jury duty!!!! Arrrggghhh, I have no clue how long it will last but I need to re-schedule everything I am doing since it might/could go on for weeks…..

137. 137
    sharon Says:

pete @ 02/20/2008 at 2:25 am

——————————————
    I tried to post the same link, but it awaiting moderation. I guess certain links are not allowed on JJ.

138. 138
    pete Says:

I guess I cannot post the link on faded youth site. I tried but Jared seemed to block my post. Anyways, love seeing Angie & Maddox seeing a movie.

139. 139
    sharon Says:

anoble @ 02/20/2008 at 2:26 am

——————————————————-
    ITA, Angie is sooooooooooooo pregnant.

140. 140
    no longer a lurker Says:

sharon, thanks for the pic.

141. 141
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

# 130 guli @ 02/20/2008 at 2:10 am PPL–what bothers me the most is how WB’s is promoting M. Clayton non-stop!!! It is j ust a mediocre movie, but of course GC is lapping it up as if he deserved the nomination!!
    “““““““““““““““““““““

Don’t really care if they promote GC and M. Clayton – still have not seen it…will wait for the DVD! My beef is the inexplicable snubbing of TAOJJ? Its as if you have two sons graduating from two different colleges, and you go to one ceremony and totally ignore the other kid?!? HOW????? WHY????? No explaination that I’ve heard makes ANY sense to me. After all “MOM” is a BUSINESS!!!! Color me confused and pissed.

142. 142
    anoble Says:

I really, really need to get back to my homework – but first did Brad get a new tattoo, is that a bandage on his back??

143. 143
    sharon Says:

Perpetual Lurker @ 02/20/2008 at 2:38 am

“““““““““““““““““““““

——————————————————————
    Perpetual Lurker, Brad left WB for Paramount. WB is dumped like x.

144. 144
    new thread Says:

((((((((((((((((((((( new thread )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

145. 145
    no longer a lurker Says:

ladies, there’s a new thread.

146. 146
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

sharon @ 02/20/2008 at 2:44 am

Perpetual Lurker, Brad left WB for Paramount. WB is dumped like x.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok, I get that, but it is still business and in business you suck up the incidentials and focus on the bottom line. How do you justify the relinquishing of your original investment and potential for making more money by refusing to
    1) wide release the movie and
    2) promote it properly??
    If I were the CEO I would be firing someone for allowing their nose to be cut off so as to spite their face!

(pay me no mind, I’m on a rant!)

147. 147
    fresh Says:

Angelina is the one i actually care about. Brad not so much.

148. 148
    jghnvg Says:

boxers

149. 149
    The OC Fansite Says:

Boxer briefs.

150. 150
    julia Says:

Brad looks sexy as Hell on that Bike.. Boxers, Briefs, Nothing at all.. Who Cares.. It’s Brad! :>)

151. 151
    julia Says:

fresh
    and Yet You are on HIS thread

152. 152
    nice Says:

God, keep blessing and watching over the Jolie-Pitt family.

153. 153
    spfx17 Says:

I say .. hotboxers.. hey why is Brad pictured at an intercom system? strange.. Anyway i prefer to see Brad comando style.. thankyou.God he is HOT!

154. 154
    Z Says:

BRADELICIOUS.

155. 155
    lsam Says:

Thanks JJ. I vote for boxers from Mr. & Mrs. Smith during the car chase scenes, he was definitely rocking those boxers.

156. 156
    thelookoflove1365 Says:

beautiful @ 02/20/2008 at 1:59 am I want to be his underwear
    *****************
    Freaking funny! hahaha!

157. 157
    thelookoflove1365 Says:

beautiful @ 02/20/2008 at 1:59 am I want to be his underwear.

**********
    Very funny!hahaha!!!

JJ-I didn’t see my post! Is it because I said F RE A KING funny in response to the above (beautiful poster) post?

158. 158
    ela Says:

Bad father! So busy healing Angelina Jolies’s emotional problems he neglects his daughter. Regrets will be too late for them soon.
    Can’t even show Shiloh. Poor thing. I wonder what is happening to that kid.

159. 159
    Heinzi_Der_Held Says:

boxers, definitely… we all know brad ;)