Tue, 19 February 2008 at 1:41 pm
Paris Hilton is a Nottie
- Paris Hilton is a Nottie
- Heidi Klum and Britney – Perfect together?
- Jessica Alba screaming for her life
- Colin Farrell cleaned up and dressed in a suit?
- Britney will never learn
- J.Lo has expensive kids
- Hats off to Keri Russell
- Kid Rock jams in his jammies
- Who wants to look like Hilary Duff?
- Attack of the Hoodies
- Marie Osmond creeps me out
- Lauren Conrad feelin’ France
- Charles Barkley likes to talk
- Floyd Mayweather going to the WWE?
- Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell will step in to play portions of Heath Ledger’s role in his final unfinished movie, the BBC reported yesterday. The stars will play different incarnations of the character that Ledger was playing in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Heath’s footage will also be used in the film.
- The 4-year-old son of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was recently bitten by a baby boa constrictor, according to his mother. Irwin‘s widow, Terri, said Monday at an appearance at FAO Schwarz in New York that her son “was so proud to have copped his first hit.”
- Dina Lohan is denying that she’s approached stores asking them to pay her to appear on her reality show, Momager, which is currently taping around Long Island.
Just Jared on Facebook