Wed, 20 February 2008 at 2:08 pm
Suri Cruise Goes on Scientology Play Dates
- Tom and Katie treat Suri Cruise like an adult
- Jessica Simpson hates fat people
- Natalie and Scarlett meet Prince Charming
- Britney has better looking hair these days
- Hilary Duff is better than a hat-trick
- Will Ferrell is starting a new religion
- Kirstie Alley will sell her own weight-loss program
- Avril Lavigne is pregnant for the 5th time this year
- Lilo is a big wrestling fan
- The Fendi charity brings out the stars
- Lily Allen is drunk with power
- Michael Lohan will not look at his daughter’s topless shots
- Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is a big fan of Anderson Cooper‘s biceps
- After the NYC Grand Central freeze, London has its own freeze as well.
- Jennifer Lopez has arrived at North Shore University Hospital, according to The Post. A recent patient at the hospital told Page Six that during her visit, staffers were aflutter, exclaiming, “J. Lo is here!”
- Star magazine reports that Matthew McConaughey’s girlfriend is expecting a boy
- Regis Philbin is now a grandfather. Regis’ daughter Jennifer gave birth to a 6-pound, 7-ounce baby boy on Monday morning in L.A., the 76-year-old host told the audience of his morning TV show yesterday.
- The tenth season of Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model premieres tonight.
Like Just Jared on Facebook