Ellen Pompeo is Oversized

Ellen Pompeo is Oversized

Ellen Pompeo, wearing an oversized black coat, and a gal pal grab lunch at a Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon.

The 38-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress was reportedly looking at various apartments in Greenwich Village earlier this month.

ellen pompeo oversized 01
ellen pompeo oversized 02
ellen pompeo oversized 03
ellen pompeo oversized 04
ellen pompeo oversized 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Have they started back filming Grey’s Anatomy yet?

when she dresses like this, she reminds me of the fugly olsen twins

I love Ellen! :D

people magazine website has cute pictures of the jolie-pitts in the snow. shiloh’s coat is so cute. and angelina didn’t ski

Thanks JJ, I miss Ellen, she was stunning during the fashion week, it’s so refreshing to see her!

Can’t wait to see her again in GA.

Finally, it has been a long time since we saw her!!! Out of events she’s so discreet!!!

THANKS JJ

BUMP FOR POMPEO

CAN’T WAIT GA TO COME BACK

Very simple in real life, and always class at events, I just love this wonderful actress!

Ellen rocks, that’s all I have to say!!!

love her i am sure the coat belongs to her husband.hehe. thks jared.

hmm….just simple and nice, dont know why she is just ordinary but i love her very much. thks jared you are the best.

ELLEN ROCKS @ 02/21/2008 at 3:23 pm

It makes long as we have not seen her!
I hope she and her husband had found an apartment.

VINTAGE VIXEN @ 02/21/2008 at 3:32 pm

It is true that she is simple and even ordinary, and that’s what I appreciate in Ellen; when she came out, Ellen is very natural!
Yet, Ellen always comes to dazzle us, she has been voted the best dressed at the SAG and at the fashion week!

LOVE HER

lovergirl @ 02/21/2008 at 3:34 pm

She’s simple and class!!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2008 at 3:49 pm

She’s so adorable, she has this fragility that’s why I really appreciate her!!!

If you don’t like her, don’t comment.
I’d like to see what you look like!

ellen pompeo is fugly @ 02/21/2008 at 4:14 pm

She is very plain & boring. Non-entity.

Its a public site anyone can comment lol.

She is gross looking. Nasty skin and a scarface. Gross. Her outfit is terrible.

Eh..what do ya expect from someone who marries a drug dealer credit card thief felon. Trash.

I stopped watching GA because of her. *****.

Hated her since i saw her on punkd. Psycho!

#18/ 20/ 21 (I suppose you are one and same person) you must be a KW or KH’s fan?

Why did you even watch GA at the beginning? she was already acting in it?

Personally I love and I can’t get enough of her!!!
Bump Ellen

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2008 at 4:41 pm

This always makes me laugh people who make negative and hateful comments !
Me, when I don’t like someone I don’t stalked her, I pass my way!
I prefer spend my time for someone I appreciate than waste my time for someone I hate!

Haters are pathetic!

EP rocks

She’s so cute, love her, she needs to wear colour more but, she’d look amazing :)

LOVE her!!

F**K ME, I'M FAMOUS @ 02/21/2008 at 4:48 pm

I think that EP is an alright personality, quite simple and I find her very talented, she’s the main reason I watch GA!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All