Miranda Kerr: Orlando Bloom is a Sweetheart

Miranda Kerr: Orlando Bloom is a Sweetheart

Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr attended the Opening of The Vision and Art of Shinjo Ito at the Milk Gallery on Wednesday in New York City.

“I practice Japanese Buddhism,” Kerr, 24, told People at the event. “At the heart of it all, it’s about practicing peace.”

She even talked dieting: “I just did a three-day juice fast. It’s really detoxifying and cleansing for the body …. You don’t get that hungry.”

When asked if she ever has yoga workouts with Orlando Bloom, she responded (while blushing): “Ugh. Ha, ha, ha! Well, I’m sure he does yoga. He’s a sweetheart and that’s all I’m gonna say. Sweetheart.”

As for Kerrbloom‘s romantic Valentine’s Day dinner together? “I can’t tell you,” she laughed. “I work for Victoria’s Secret – but that’s my secret.”

miranda kerr orlando bloom sweetheart 01

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All
sofia boutella @ 02/21/2008 at 9:41 am

firstt

sofia boutella @ 02/21/2008 at 9:42 am

firstt111111111111

lol @ jared @ 02/21/2008 at 9:48 am

Jared is getting rich off this OB/MK thing.
No, he doesn’t give two ***** one way or the other about them-you can take that to the bank. He just knows what gets the hits right now. As soon everyone is done dissing these two he will stop with the threads.
Right, Jared??He loves to stir the pot and have some fun.

I see she got the memo about looking like a **** all the time. She actually looks okay here.
Maybe this is what she was shopping for at BD’s in that sighting.

All hail the power of makeup. We all just saw what she really looks like coming out of her apartment a couple of days ago.

Hey everybody, guess who got caught cheating last nigh! TOM CRUISE……….. I knew there was something fishy about him! See the story and photos on Why Fame . com

she’s so cute, love her australian accent

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/21/2008 at 10:01 am

kerr looks like a non tard version of tila tequila.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER 100+ POST THREAD.

she can’t fill out the top of that dress. She looks like a little girl playing dress up.
I heard that VS knows they made a mistake with her thats why she is only in one picture in the new catelog. I doubt that is going to be renewed.

sillybilly @ 02/21/2008 at 10:12 am

Is being linked to Orlando the only way she can get attention?

” That’s Orlando Bloom’s girl. Let take a picture with her!”

” Who’s Orlando Bloom?”

” You know, the pirate. He was in POTC with Johnny Depp”

” Oh, right, yes, of course. [pause] You know Johnny Depp was
amazing in that movie!”

“Wasn’t he? Loved him. What were talking about again? Oh yes, the girl! Let’s take a picture with the girl.”

I like her I think she is actually pretty and sweet from the interviews that I have seen. She is much better then DiCaprio’s model of the moment that girl looks and sounds like a WITCH!

Amirandafan @ 02/21/2008 at 10:16 am

I think she looks stunning!! You go girl!!

oh my, Jared you promote them almost that much as you push up Brangelina. And of course she’s already pimping their relationship.

yes, the only way.
Looks like he decided to play the pimp game with her now.
No sightings in NY the first week he was there -then its non stop when he decides to play ball.
Yep.
Don’t believe the hype with these two. Things ani’t all that clean.
I heard she is getting a problem-if she doesn’t already have one.
Just like his and just like Kate’s rumored one. Expect some hard core pr coming your way to try and sanatize this situation. Won’t matter what’s in people magazine. That’s just what they want you to think-pr approved. Unfortunately for her the people around her know the truth AND all the friends she lost along the way.

Let’s all step aside and let the “beautiful” people mate.

BECKY-BRAZIL @ 02/21/2008 at 10:45 am

tchutchuca

she seems like a nice girl ^^

There is nothing more pathetic than listening to someone tell you about how wonderful their religion is, especially since they only took it up to land a big fish. I guess if he had been a scienctologist that would be her religion du jour. Where in the name of God has integrity gone. Once he dumps her I wonder how long her new found faith will last.

Oh please, she’s a pretty girl, so stop being jealous of her, just because she might be closer to this Bloom-guy than you’ll ever be. Regardless if he dates her or not, he won’t date you guys, so grow up and get over yourself and stop being nasty to her. She’s just a human being!

I think that he is cold is true. Even when there is a bit of PDA, he seems like he is removed from it. His love scenes in movies are like that too, almost like he doesn’t know how to exhibit emotions. Someone must have really messed him up when he was younger, oh right someone did, his mom. No wonder he doesn’t trust or treat women right. Maybe he needs some therapy. It is all about conquest and nothing about committment.

Padma
People don’t dislike this girl for dating buddha boy they dislike her for cheating on her old boyfriend and being a fameho about it.
If you will notice most people who post can’t stand him either.
Some things really leave a bad taste with the public and cheaters and social climbers are among them.

@20 alright, sorry then! Maybe I hold my mouth closed next time I’m not too much into the topic… ^^

FFS, Buddhism is’nt Japanese, it’s INDIAN !! Lord Budhha was Indian and the principles of Buddhism are INDIAN. so there..

Heywood jablomie @ 02/21/2008 at 12:00 pm

@23

But the cultish version Bloomie and his squeeze are practising is Japanese. It’s kinda like to Buddhism what the Moonies are to Christianity.

@17 too bad Tom didn’t know about her when he was doing his bride seach. That would have been perfect and you know she would have gone for it.-switching religions and all. She would be selling Xena like she is Buddha now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All