Rihanna's Brit Awards Performance Video

Rihanna's Brit Awards Performance Video

Rihanna performs an unlikely collaboration with the British band Klaxons at the 2008 Brit Awards held at Earls Court in London on Wednesday..

The two teamed for a mash-up of her hit song “Umbrella” and their song “Golden Skans.” A laser light show helped spice up the awesome collaboration.

Rihanna is sure loving the full-length dresses!

Rihanna’s Brit Awards Performance Video

rihanna brit awards performance video 01
rihanna brit awards performance video 02
rihanna brit awards performance video 03
rihanna brit awards performance video 04
rihanna brit awards performance video 05
rihanna brit awards performance video 06
rihanna brit awards performance video 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
BritneySpears @ 02/21/2008 at 1:40 am

Britney is the best

i usually like how she dresses. but this time riri was a miss

i love rihanna but this dress looks like something my granny would were

The edicated Bitch @ 02/21/2008 at 2:12 am

This girl is the next “”black” Madonna. We all know Madonna is not that talented vocally but she’s just a great performer who likes to keep people talking because of what she does next.

Riri is still re-inventing herself and still will, a far cry from the innocent girl who just arrived from Barbados..first it was the pop mixed with bajan sounds, now it’s rock with boyish haircut.

As knew him(it) to you I a big fan francais of riri suiis she and tros beautiful on is video j super likes his(her,its) held when she sings.
In are manage on walking(march) she(it) and vetu d one super beautiful grey dress super sexy as to toujour our rihanna is the most beautiful metisse kept silent world I he wish a joyeur anniversary(birthday) for is 20 years. To go even my blog on rihanna his(her,its) would be on the good and is them I of the commantaire Voila my address http://fenty6823.skyrock.com a love you rihanna

that’s gotta be the most boring performance ever. she got no stage presence. and biitch need to stop with the ella ella song. she is so boring and crap!!! untalented whoore.

umbrella is such a dumb over-played song… and her voice is pretty annoying. but WOW the laser lighting for this thing was CRAZY AWESOME.

ok seriously she is crap the girls thinks performing and having stage presence is standing in virtually 1 position and tossing her head back n fourth! she barely gets that right lol

haha the lazer was way too cool.. but she’s having a good taste lately

Interesting Set up!

her makeup is awful

Fugly Rihanna @ 02/21/2008 at 3:53 am

Rihanna looks like a fcukin’ she-male

she is she-male. the performance is awful… i hate it!!!!

Ugly, ugly dress.

not sure about the dress, but I think shes pretty and if I was going to see someone perform I’d rather they keep still and sing well live than dance brilliant and lipsync

The biitch has no talent and she is overrated piece of crap.

She has on way toooo much makeup. She looks like a man.

DAMN THIS SONG IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLD. LETS MOVE ON FROM IT ALREADY!

Yuck! She reminds me of a Tim Curry from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

HOE looks like a TRANSVESTITE!

is anyone else getting tired of hearing her sing this song over and over again, like its something new, but it isnt. Her voice is so irritating, and it makes me so annoyhed.

Bobby Trendy must do her make-up

Not Again @ 02/21/2008 at 4:28 am

OMG, her again? Enough with the Rihanna posts!

UGLY RIHANNA @ 02/21/2008 at 4:34 am

BIG NOSED B-I-TCH NEEDS A STYLIST!

jelly belly @ 02/21/2008 at 4:36 am

I’m so sick of her! She has no talent and sings the same song over and over and over.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All