George Clooney Talks Dirty

George Clooney Talks Dirty

George Clooney is featured in the latest The New York Times Style Magazine, their men’s spring fashion issue.

The 46-year-old Oscar nominee shared some pearls of wisdom: “What I learned most about playing sports is to cheat. I want all the kids who see this. Cheat. If you can’t beat them, cheat. And do drugs, kids. You learn that confidence is 99% of what it is you do. Literally. I went from one season to another, where I didn’t become really become much of a hitter. I just realized that I could hit the ball. And instead of getting up to the plate and wondering if I’m going to hit the ball, I wonder where I want to hit the ball. Suddenly, I was a hitter.”

To watch Clooney‘s sit-down interview, visit NYTimes.com.

This issue featuring Mr. Clooney hits newsstands March 9.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Clockwork @ 02/22/2008 at 4:53 pm

Why am I seeing him EVERYWHERE recently? What exactly is he promoting at the moment? Himself? GTFO, Clooney.

Annoying media-whóre. Really desperate for that oscar, huh?

zanessa110 @ 02/22/2008 at 4:56 pm

hes hott.

Yuck he looks gros!!!

he looks like an old unibrowed mon key…ew&gross..

He is not hott in my brook.

oh yeah what a great guy. wtf is wrong with him? Telling kids 2 do drugs? (though i doubt many kids read the new york times style magazine)

HE HAS SUCH AN EGO.. HE HIDES IT BEHIND HUMOR BUT YOU CAN TELL HE THINKS A LOT OF HIMSELF.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/22/2008 at 5:09 pm

clooney’s become the coolest actor of his generation.

dont care for him. too egotistical.

sadesharde @ 02/22/2008 at 5:30 pm

Grown and Sexy!

HONEYSHED.com

he can talk dirty to me any day.

he has ugly lips and he’s not cool at all.

goree girls @ 02/22/2008 at 5:58 pm

I can’t wait for BLAHscars to be over so we don’t have to see this mug 24/7 everyflippinwhere!!

Clooney had leatherheads coming out soon .\

Now that he is THE LAST MOVIE STAR, this movie better be a hit.

a plain thought from a fan @ 02/22/2008 at 6:31 pm

46 already?

Ewww.

He is off my book forever now.

46????!!!! WTMF?

a plain thought from a fan @ 02/22/2008 at 6:33 pm

Seriously, in less than 4 years, he’ll be in his 50ies.

And dirty talk from a 50ies? Ewww …. excuse me (start puking)

I love his sense of humor. I heard he is a really nice guy. It’s too hard to explain, but one of my family members knows someone….ect. and then that person knows him. =D

he is sooooo ugly. how old is he again 60 something,
if not he looks it what an 0ver hyped manh0re.

blueangel @ 02/22/2008 at 8:41 pm

Clooney has always reminded me of a huckster used car salesman– he certainly looks and talks the part. His humor escapes me; IMO he’s an idiot.

everyones hating on him but everyone has filed to mention what he said in his interview…

the hell

everyones hating on him but everyone has failed to mention what he said in his interview…

the hell