Fri, 22 February 2008 at 1:35 pm
Lindsay Lohan Does Dolce
- Lindsay Lohan presents for Dolce & Gabbana
- Wino really needs to work on her housekeeping skills
- Hollywood stars might have hepatitis
- Will Natalie Portman drop cloth again?
- Gwyneth Paltrow is back in London
- Shannon Elizabeth is dancing goodness? Say what?
- More marriage rumors for Janet Jackson
- Celebs and their pretty pecs
- Jennifer Lopez had an emergency C-Section
- Get the look: last chance to wear tights
- Shia LaBeouf likes going commando
- Salma Hayek thinks J.Lo will be a “great” mom
- Jimmy Eat World and Paramore announce spring tour dates
- A fourth season of Prison Break? Say it ain’t so!
- Broadway star Idina Menzel is set to talk about her new album at New York’s 92nd Street Y on Feb 26.
- Oprah Winfrey will give the commencement speech this June at Stanford University.
- Lowe’s pulls Big Brother ads over an autism remark made by one of this season’s contestants. Are we sure it’s not because of Big Brother‘s sinking ratings?
- Justin Timberlake will star in the upcoming movie The Open Road, the story of a young man trying to reconnect with his father, a legendary athlete played by Jeff Bridges. Mary Steenburgen and Kate Mara also star.
- Nip/Tuck‘s had its worst-rated season finale ever. Just under 3 million viewers tuned in to watch the 5th season-ender. 5.7 million watched the Season 3 finale.
Just Jared on Facebook