Dita Von Teese Attends Diamond Dinner

Dita Von Teese Attends Diamond Dinner

Dita Von Teese (in Rodarte) attends the private dinner hosted by actress Julianne Moore and The Diamond Information Center held at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Friday.

Designers, diamonds, and Hollywood glamour were honored at the event.

25+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese chowing down at the diamond dinner…

dita von teese diamond dinner 01
dita von teese diamond dinner 21
dita von teese diamond dinner 22
dita von teese diamond dinner 23
dita von teese diamond dinner 24
dita von teese diamond dinner 25

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

WHAT IS RONG WITH HER DRESS??

Its unique i like it.

she’s a nobody that’s getting old and ugly..looking kinda rumer willis.

I like Dita ( even though she was narreid to MM- weirdo!)… Dita is very attractive and ALWAYS flawlessely put together… I admire her style and how she always “pulls off the look”…

a striiper **** who stole her champagne glass routine.

she’s paid to show her cooter..and MM passed her around..
they had an open marriage.. no telling what std she has…or have had..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wow.
she looks good in that dress.
it fits her.
nd the uber bloody red lips goes well with her skin tone nd her dress.

okay….everyone gets old. When is that a negative?

No RESPECT FOR HEATHER @ 02/23/2008 at 11:03 am

# 5 lily She looks great and always well put together. Her makeup and hair is flawless and she does it herself. Just goes to show that u dont need to waste money on a stylist……well… actually some people do.
________________-
She looks the same, always the same, same red lipstick, same extra white face, same 1940-50′s clothes, my granny has the same dyed black hair, red lips. Waste some money, doesn’t she make enough in her disgusting profession. No one would pay to look like that, but heather, she is stuck in the 19th century. Blah blah blah. No celeb here, just a busted average face with fake tata’s spreading wide for strange men.,yuck

I have so many things to say about this[x
she looks like she raded a cotton field to make her dress,and added
some aluminum foil.
and she reminds me of micheal jackson.
maybe shes really black,and turned white.
that explains the cotton dress,she got it from picking cotton. !
i mean i’d be scared if her and her husband came out of my closet at night.

wow, totally beautiful!

She looks utterly fantastic! I adore her hair too.

Carla Bruni is a slut @ 02/23/2008 at 11:27 am

Red lipstick suits her

Bettie Cat @ 02/23/2008 at 11:29 am

She’s looking FAB, lately! Love love love this girl.

She looks good in that dress, but I dont like the shoes.

This dress is fantastic. Love it!!

Horrid skate dress. Face is a mess. Strippers have no class.

Very pretty. She’s got a great skin and a lot of allure!

Veeeeery sexy ; )

Dr. Connie @ 02/23/2008 at 11:38 am

Has anyone seen my patient?

^I think this is an exquisitely beautiful dress. The detailing is amazing!

LOVE THE TEESE @ 02/23/2008 at 11:41 am

LOVE DITA! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY!

ahhhh she looks gorgeus !!!

ugly dress but she makes it look good

I would like a slice of Dita for my birthday. :-)

An ugly broad named Dani and her seeing eye dog jumped out of my closet this morning! Scared the **** out me!

She’s beautiful and I love her style.

Dita is everywhere these days…

yep she is low @ 02/23/2008 at 12:01 pm

youre right shes everywhere exposing herself to men and trying to be a celebrity haha what a joke, being married to manson, showing her paid goods to nasty men is low. she needs to get a clue,hollywood is laughing at her. shes just a hoe. sharon osborne hired her to show her twat to ozzy,and she was but na.ked in front of all kinds of drunk freaks.

$2.00 hoe. Manson didnt even want her. lady get with the times in that fug crack dress.

Love her, she’s a pale goddess.

It was only trough Dita MM got inn to the world of fashion and mainstream media. Earlier he was nothing but a small town goth rocker who has done absolutely nothing for music in general. He can only be grateful that she opened these doors for him. The dress is daring, but Dita wears it with style. Like always

stop the drag look @ 02/23/2008 at 3:10 pm

i dont get it why is she showing up for these events shes not a star shes a strip artist. She looks like a 45-year old divorcee from Texas, going to the new governor’s inaugural ball on ice.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/23/2008 at 3:36 pm

man-face.

tacky looking tranny.

what does she do?!?

repeat face,lips,hair @ 02/23/2008 at 4:38 pm

# 13 Tasha @ 02/23/2008 at 11:24 am As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a Rodarte dress. Nice to see someone rock Rodarte and not look like skin and bones!
_________________
If this buttaface doesnt look like a bag of burned bones who does?
Man she is so annoying with her caked face, and 1910 clothes. Have you ever heard this dumbazz ska.nk talk??? DUMB,DUMB,DUMB!!

BAND-AID DRESS she has on = Tacky!

This chick is ugly. I’ve never understood her appeal.

Put some more clothes on, woman!

retire the tramp look @ 02/24/2008 at 12:51 am

I thought this was casper the ghost but realize it was dita ,she’s whiter than casper.

eeeewww…usually, i love her style, but I think she’s borderline bjork in this dress. http://tampham.blogspot.com

Dress is weird but she manages to pull it off. Totally gorgeous chick!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 2:16 pm

Dita is beautiful! My ugly mug scares small children and animals. The only action I can get is at JustJared.com. :=(

she looks so pretty!!

Wow she’s looking so beautiful lately…i love her in that goddess white Rodarte dress.

Miss Christie @ 02/24/2008 at 6:27 pm

I think she’s lovely and I like that she’s willing to take fashion risks.

LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!

Dita looks amazing!

She is always beutifuly flawless. I just got tired and bored of it.

I hate this *****, the crap she’s said about the rest of strippers, how she supports idiots as peres hilton, the fact that she’s only and obviously a showbiz *****
I don’t give a damn how you dress Dita, you are crap, and not even the most beautiful dress will ever hide that
If life is fair you will get what you deserve, and I hope you get it soon

FILTHY SL UT

Seriously….why is she famous? She’s not a skilled dancer and she’s ugly as hell. I’m a guy and I don’t find her attractive at all. Wayyyyy too much make-up.

she is nothing special! she is not even a real brunette. you can tell. blondes going brunette looks so weird.

She looks 60. I bet she’s loaded with freckles. But we won’t know because of all that body paint. Manson got bad taste. Yuck.