Dita Von Teese Attends Diamond Dinner

Dita Von Teese Attends Diamond Dinner

Dita Von Teese (in Rodarte) attends the private dinner hosted by actress Julianne Moore and The Diamond Information Center held at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Friday.

Designers, diamonds, and Hollywood glamour were honored at the event.

25+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese chowing down at the diamond dinner…

dita von teese diamond dinner 01
dita von teese diamond dinner 22
dita von teese diamond dinner 23
dita von teese diamond dinner 24
dita von teese diamond dinner 25

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

ugly dress but she makes it look good

I would like a slice of Dita for my birthday. :-)

An ugly broad named Dani and her seeing eye dog jumped out of my closet this morning! Scared the **** out me!

She’s beautiful and I love her style.

Dita is everywhere these days…

yep she is low @ 02/23/2008 at 12:01 pm

youre right shes everywhere exposing herself to men and trying to be a celebrity haha what a joke, being married to manson, showing her paid goods to nasty men is low. she needs to get a clue,hollywood is laughing at her. shes just a hoe. sharon osborne hired her to show her twat to ozzy,and she was but na.ked in front of all kinds of drunk freaks.

$2.00 hoe. Manson didnt even want her. lady get with the times in that fug crack dress.

Love her, she’s a pale goddess.

It was only trough Dita MM got inn to the world of fashion and mainstream media. Earlier he was nothing but a small town goth rocker who has done absolutely nothing for music in general. He can only be grateful that she opened these doors for him. The dress is daring, but Dita wears it with style. Like always

stop the drag look @ 02/23/2008 at 3:10 pm

i dont get it why is she showing up for these events shes not a star shes a strip artist. She looks like a 45-year old divorcee from Texas, going to the new governor’s inaugural ball on ice.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/23/2008 at 3:36 pm

man-face.

tacky looking tranny.

what does she do?!?

repeat face,lips,hair @ 02/23/2008 at 4:38 pm

# 13 Tasha @ 02/23/2008 at 11:24 am As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a Rodarte dress. Nice to see someone rock Rodarte and not look like skin and bones!
_________________
If this buttaface doesnt look like a bag of burned bones who does?
Man she is so annoying with her caked face, and 1910 clothes. Have you ever heard this dumbazz ska.nk talk??? DUMB,DUMB,DUMB!!

BAND-AID DRESS she has on = Tacky!

This chick is ugly. I’ve never understood her appeal.

Put some more clothes on, woman!

retire the tramp look @ 02/24/2008 at 12:51 am

I thought this was casper the ghost but realize it was dita ,she’s whiter than casper.

eeeewww…usually, i love her style, but I think she’s borderline bjork in this dress. http://tampham.blogspot.com

Dress is weird but she manages to pull it off. Totally gorgeous chick!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 2:16 pm

Dita is beautiful! My ugly mug scares small children and animals. The only action I can get is at JustJared.com. :=(

she looks so pretty!!

Wow she’s looking so beautiful lately…i love her in that goddess white Rodarte dress.

Miss Christie @ 02/24/2008 at 6:27 pm

I think she’s lovely and I like that she’s willing to take fashion risks.

LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!