Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Perfect pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie graciously wave like no tomorrow on Saturday despite the downpour at the 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ang even lowered her window in the limo and gave a wave to the crowd as they whisked away!

50+ pictures of Brad and Angelina wavin’ in the rain!

Just Jared on Facebook

Photos: JD/KO/Kristian/Flynetonline.com, Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty
  • Blake Lively feels relaxed in a pair of Christian Louboutin - US Weekly
  • The Academy just added a lot of new members - TMZ
  • Watch Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas' first Future Now concert - Gossip Cop
  • Listen to the secret album Keke Palmer recorded back when she as on Nickelodeon - Just Jared Jr
  • Get the latest on Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's divorce - Radar
  • Paul Simon may be done making music - Huffington Post
  • Is Drew Barrymore getting her own talk show? - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out a review for The Legend of Tarzan - The Hollywood Reporter
  • julia

to the peeps who were yacking that Angie would show up in a skintight black dress and show everyone she is not pregnant..

Well You were right about One thing..lol
    Skintight Black dress, Check!
    Pregnat Belly Check!
    Woot!

• julia
  • cry me a river

SONG NOT SON

• QQQQ

#107 – Go scream at the OCEAN and burn some doll and hug the dogs….

• wondering

Any “fans” out there questioning the timing even just a little? Really, you guys suprise me. Exercise just a LITTLE critical thinking would you.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

African Girl @ 02/24/2008 at 9:06 am
    _________________________________________

Excellent post. All I saw was her first post and I skipped the rest. Same sh*t, different day.

• Janet

Oh my god,I love it when haters lose their ****.hahahaha

way to go brad and Angie,jolie-pitts and jp’s fans rock.LOL

haters If you are tired of screaming at ocean,for start you can start and bite a bone.LOL

• hottest couple ever

Brad was not sh–ting us, when he said that “Angie is the love of my life”. Go Brad and Angie! Love, love, love y’all.

BAMPZS+ forever!
    ————————————————
    Happy Sunday to all the Jolie-Pitt fans. It is truly a beautiful day.

• creativegirl

Really??? @ 02/24/2008 at 8:47 am Okay I saw all the pics, AJ really is pregnant. They look so fantastic together as always. I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I have a feeling when AJ adopted Maddox more than six years ago she never imagined that she’d ever be pregnant….much less twice in two years. What a difference love makes, it’s cosmic that she and Brad found each other.

I for one don’t care how they started, I think it’s obvious they were meant to be. If you view this couple with an open heart can can plainly see the affection they have for each other and all their children.

BTW, I think Brad looks fantastic. I don’t know any 44 year old man that looks that good naturally. I’d be disappointed if he ever went the way of botox and plastic surgery, hopefully he’ll grow old gracefully like Paul Newman and Robert Redford. Angie will always look good, young or old, she’s the spitting image of her mother.

God bless

———————-

I couldn’t agree with you more – 100% – you said it perfect. It was fate that brought these two together. She made Brad’s dreams come true and I love her for that.

Brad totally looks hot in these photos, he is the essence of cool. On anyone else this would look horrible. He makes it look hot.

Just google Robert Redford – the similarities are uncanny – and Brad will grow old just as gracefully. Happy with Angie watching their little ones grow up as they grow old together.

• Ellen

Good Morning to all the fans, and also to JJ !

Big Congratulations to Brad and Angelina !

• hmmm

BAMPZS forever?? Are you people 10? That’s kind of retarded.

• Jane Pitt

#115 don’t post under my name. You Brangie loons will do anything to discreit people who don’t care for Angie. If anyone wants to eat Jen’s it’s Angie. Isn’t that what she’s know for? Eating women and engaging in sex with her brother.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

hmmm @ 02/24/2008 at 9:18 am

BAMPZS forever?? Are you people 10? That’s kind of retarded.
    ______________________________________________

Yes, I’m 10. Hee. :lol:

• Orchid

3 jq @ 02/24/2008 at 7:28 am

wow , that baby bump.
    I wonder when is her due date ?
    ——-
    8/8/08 would be nice!

• Alexanderina

congrats to the Jolie-Pitts :). Thanks Jared

• me

the trolls wake up…they are in shock

• QQQQ

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am -
    It’s BAMPZS+1 or 2 FOREVER :lol:

• julia

whats really retarded is people who claim to hate The Jolie-Pitts spend hours and hours on Their thread . Reading all the Comments and Looking at all the pictures.. Now that’s retarded.

• Janet

hmmm @ 02/24/2008 at 9:18 am

BAMPZS forever?? Are you people 10? That’s kind of retarded
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    really??!!! :lol: I’m 5.LOL

BAMPZS+1or2 for ever

BAMPZS+1or2 for ever

BAMPZS+1or2 for ever

• nora

Wow, good for them!!! Didn’t expect her belly to be so big. Number five soon to come!!!! Can’t wait.

• Alexanderina
  • Hmmm

Dear Mr&Mrs Smith.
    Well, you really got me with that answer didn’t you. Really cut me up you did.

• bdj

I think the hens thought it was all a dream and they would wake up in Golden couple land not BAMPZSVILLE plus. Yes I said BAMPZSVILLE and Yes I am over 10. Then bam Just Jared posted more pictures. Pictures of AJ in the natural light and in the rain. Hard to fake that bump and beauty. BP knew he could not compete with the beauty of the Jolie so he wore those pants(which I think he looks sexy in) to give the hens something gripe about. Way to go Papa Pitt. Keep looking out for your woman. Peace to all.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

QQQQ @ 02/24/2008 at 9:26 am

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am -
    It’s BAMPZS+1 or 2 FOREVER :lol:
    _______________________________________

Yeah, darn it, I forgot to add the +1 or 2. I’ll have to keep on doing that from now on.

• hottest couple ever

Angie is so pretty and Brad does have an uncanny resemblence to Bob Redford. They are perfect together. Love them!

• Susan

Angie beautiful always and Brad ..his hot. God Bless them..

• Bam!

Woah! Those are some atrocious trousers Brad is wearing! Blimey!

• +++

Orchid @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am 3 jq @ 02/24/2008 at 7:28 am

wow , that baby bump.
    I wonder when is her due date ?
    ——-
    8/8/08 would be nice!
    ======
    That’s a good luck sign for Chinese. that means kids born on that date will have a life time of propsperity.

• bdj

Works every time. My man Brad. Whether riding his bike, playing with his children or on set, the man just got it. If sex was a secret weapon, Papa Pitt would conquer the world. Nothing like a sexy dad to get your engine going. Peace to all.

• julia

bdj #124

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

:lol:

LMAO That’s funny! I too think He looks sexy in them…. :wink:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Hmmm @ 02/24/2008 at 9:31 am

_________________________________________

Do re mi fa so la ti do.

Do ti la so fa mi re do.

• Ameena

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mr and Mrs. Smith, Cheers.. Love your response.

I am so happy for them, I could not even sleep.

Thanks Jared for the additional Pictures. They are stunning as a couple.

• brangelinafan

WOW! Angelina looks BEAUTIFUL! and..brad..wtf is with this pants? don’t like it..

• bdj
  • +++

Angie is so pretty, look like some beauty queen. Brad hit the jackpot. Angie’s not only the prettiest woman Brad ever hook-up with , she is also the woman who love him most. lucky guy Brad !

• luceabb

I cannot stop smiling, our girl did it again she makes the paps and haters look like such fools, no wonder they hate her so much. I suspected they would’nt go to that party, not because of angie, but because of brad. I don’t think he wants to be anywhere near the x, he really can’t stand her, remember this woman tried to fuck his life– period— In his every action he has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with her {forget the bullshit he told the media about them remaining friends} would you be friends with someone who stabbed you in the back? Angie does not give a shit about jen, she is not concerned about her, she could meet her and be polite anytime anywhere, that is just angie, but I think Brad is still mad as hell and wants nothing to do with her.

• bdj

Good luck to C. Affleck and the Jesse James movie on Oscar Night. BP and Plan B have had a critically acclaimed year with AMH, Jesse James and movies nominated for ISA. Now having another bio child in addition to their 4 adorable children is a great and rewarding experience for the Jolie-Pitts. They are a couple that I admire for their humanitarian and charitable spirit. I wish them all the best. Thanks for all the updates my man Just Jared.

Affleck also enjoyed the experience of working with Hollywood heavyweight, Brad Pitt on the set of “Jesse James.” He told Hollywood Today, “Working with Brad was incredible. He was the producer, he was the star and he was a very gracious, giving actor. And then he goes off and does a hundred other things—he gives his time to charities and he’s a good friend. He seems like he has 100 hours in his day. I’m sort of in awe of him, and that definitely helped me play the character—because it’s very easy to be in awe of Brad, and that’s what I needed to be.”

• Janet
  • Mrs. Lenny

`~They are simply the best. Wow! She is a doll and he is her ooh lala.
    Her body and the baby bump are sweet and sexy.

HATERS BE DAMNED. YOU OLD BATTLE AXES WILL NOT SPOIL THIS FOR ME. I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE NASTY YOU BRING HERE TODAY. I know this is going to be hard on you hahahaha. Just try fine a little peace today,if you can.

I LOVE THIS.
    ~peace

• Ellen

Good Morning Alexanderina !

This is going to be a great , and fun day to all the Jollie -Pitts fans.

• http://yahoo Yes

Now, thats a womb raider Angie! :) :)

Way to go Brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dinah
  • Mediterranean

I can’t stop looking at their photos, so beautiful.

I had a look at the photos of Angie in People magazine dated 11th of January, 2006 (as most of you did to compare the belly), she most probably completed her 4th month if she is not expecting twins, of course.

She said that she did love and enjoy her first pregnancy. Surely, she will do it again.

• bdj

In honor of the newest addition about to arrive to the Jolie-Pitts, don’t forget to make your donations to the MIR project. Thought I forgot with all the great news. Just Kidding!!!!. Congrats to Pax for being an official member of the Jolie-Pitts happy and loud household and for the pregnancy.

• Anonymous

So, how come they didn’t show up at the Night Before Party, which raised 31 million dollars. Jennifer Aniston was there along with a huge list of A-list HW’ers.

• bermy girl

The pics keep coming fast and furious.

Thank you to Frenchy, Lady G and all the others who posted pics last night and also to Jared for giving us more today.

At first I was all about the bump, but then I started looking at Brad’s facial expressions. He is so cute and funny – he’s like, “Yeah, I’m the man. I did that. And, yes, you’d better believe she’s with ME”.

I’m really happy for him. He’s a good person and deserves all the happiness and love that is coming his way.

• mabuhay

JOhn Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 8:47 am The emergency room everywhere was overcrowded yesterday, 10,957 HATERS tried to commit suicide.

***
    Is that count including you? BTW when and where did you see Angelina drinking beer? Show us some pics.

• ariel

I missed it last night. But I was so elated seeing the baby bump. I knew she was pregnant. I am so happy for Brad & Angelina & their family.

Hello there fellow fans!

• KIm

Jennifer Aniston and the others does Charity once a year. Brad and Angie does the other 364 days.

• uh ?

145 whatever @ 02/24/2008 at 10:15 am BEST OF LUCK TO THE NEW BABY MAYBE SHE WILL HATE THIS ONE TOO LIKE SHE DOES SHILO

——

Don’t flatter yourself !

It’s you and your fellow haters who hated on Shi since she was conceived. So keep your fake concern about a child you wished never existed to begin with !