Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Perfect pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie graciously wave like no tomorrow on Saturday despite the downpour at the 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ang even lowered her window in the limo and gave a wave to the crowd as they whisked away!

50+ pictures of Brad and Angelina wavin’ in the rain!

Just Jared on Facebook

Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty
  • What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
  • Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
  • Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
  • Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
  • Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
  • Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
  • Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mediterranean

to whatever,

you only wished so.

you and the ones like you must be feeling like a life was stuck out of your bodies. This is the worst can happen to all of you.

And we love it!!!!

• justsayin

justaskin @ 02/24/2008 at 9:02 am jen thinks Norman is better laid
    ——————————————–

NOBODY is better than Norman. That’s why she’s alone. She prefers Norman.

• luceabb

Anonymous, they did not showup just to piss you off!! and by the way the party did not raise 31 mil if you are going to lie at least be closer to the mark will you? Have you considered that Brad may not want to be in the same room as x? the last time they were at this party together {without angie, by the way} they stayed on seperate sides of the room and did not speak to each other all night, from all accounts anyway x should be happy they were not there, did you see the pictures of angie yesterday? I she had showed x would have killed herself we all know she has no self esteem.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Anonymous @ 02/24/2008 at 10:18 am

____________________________________________

It’s THEIR business as to why they didn’t show up and second, the event raised SIX MILLION dollars and NOT 31 million. The 31 million is how much it’s raised since the event’s inception in 2003. Proof is right here. ;)

• +++

To 145 whatever
    ===== We know this pregnancy is killing you and the other jenloony fans, as Brad said they were just starting, prepare yourself for more to come. go shout to the ocean with your buddy the barren womb , child hater ex-sitcom hag..

• whatever

PISS OFF

• bdj

(Interesting article about Iraq’s Humanitarian crisis and why AJ visited the country while pregnant. She saw a far greater need. I respect and admire her and the countless people who are working to make a difference. Peace to all)

Iraq’s Real Need: A Humanitarian Surge
    Thursday, Feb. 21, 2008 By DANIEL PEPPER/BAGHDAD

In the conflict zones of Darfur, Somalia and the eastern Congo the fluttering flags and wide signs of UNICEF, Doctors Without Borders, CARE International, World Vision, Save the Children, Oxfam and many others announce their presence on cars, offices and projects. But no such flags fly in Baghdad. Not one of these groups has a presence there. Even as levels of violence have gone down — January was the safest month in Baghdad in two years — aid agencies have still been extremely slow to return to the Iraqi capital.

Agron Ferati, country director for the International Medical Corps (IMC), one of a few international NGOs in Baghdad, says that since November 2007 the IMC has been calling for a “humanitarian surge,” not only in financial resources but also for other NGOs to set up shop in Iraq rather than work remotely in neighboring Jordan. It is necessary, he says, “if we want this current security leading to tangible sustainability.” His point was echoed during the recent visit by Angelina Jolie, a U.N. goodwill ambassador, when she expressed concern for the millions of Iraqis affected by the war and stated a need for “a real presence here to help count the people and register the people,” displaced by the conflict.

• i love shiloh

Thanks everybody for the pics. They look gorgeous.
    Angelina’s dress is so beautiful and sexy and i like her hair too. Brad looks beautiful too and is freaking hot and sexy.
    Angelina looks gorgeous with her baby bump. Her baby bump is huge , this reminde me the pics of Angelina pregnant of baby Shiloh in Haiti. Everybody was surprising too with her big baby bump :)
    I’m surprise that they don’t give the exclusive to People mag , maybe this was the way that they found to control the frenzy of the media. I remember when it was with Shiloh, never seen a worldwide media frenzy like that. The world waiting for Shiloh born :)

• Mr and Mrs Smith

whatever @ 02/24/2008 at 10:34 am

PISS OFF
    _________________________________

Oooooooooooooooh. :lol:

• Z

77 JOhn Smith at 8:47 am

“The emergency room everywhere was overcrowded yesterday, 10,957 HATERS tried to commit suicide”
    ===================
    Ahahahahah very funny. I loved your post I think that is really true.

• just a thought

KIm @ 02/24/2008 at 10:21 am

Please Aniston did not go to that event because it was for charity. She went because she wants and needs to stay close to A list movers and shakers.

• lylian

Anonymous @ 02/24/2008 at 10:18 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Angelina is pregnant you know. Pregnant women do get tired. Plus she has 4 children who want to be cuddled and hugged and kissed and read to by Mama Jolie.

Plus Papa Pitt may want Mama Jolie to be well rested next to him, may be even under him.

Besides, it wasn’t necessary for Brad and Angelina to rub x’s stupidity and selfishness and lies into her face with Angelina showing up glowing with contentment and filled with Brad’s baby. Neither Brad nor Angelina are vindictive or malicious or insensitive people. Indeed, both have shown themselves to be gracious and kind to others less fortunate then themselves.

Of course they would know that x was gonna be there – (publicists and organisers of the party would talk you know). I read that x has attended this night before party x before and perhaps, she likes to go. It’s a chance for x to rub shoulders with the movers and shakers of hollywood. Attending a fund raising party of this type allows her to be associated with the glamourous side of charity work (but not hands on charity work – its just not her thing you know – she said so).

• em

Brad and Angie have conquered all the red carpets they have been together. Their effortless beauty, style and undeniable glow of love and happiness just come across naturally.
    Love them or not, they are IT in hollywood and their celebrity power strong and big business worldwide.

• Missouri Fan

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING/AFTERNOON DEAR BAMPZS FANS!

First video I did yesterday

Angelina Jolie @ 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards

• Andrómeda

another thread jj!!, thanks.
    she was radiant and happy yesterday!!!, adore her.

• +++

Anonymous @ 02/24/2008 at 10:18 am

======= You should be glad Brad and Angie didn’t attend, they are generous and compassionate enough not messing with X, cos X might pee her pant from envy and jaelousy of Angie’s baby bump.

• Ameena

Hi Missouri Fan,
    Happy Sunday to you.

• Missouri Fan

2nd video

Song – Caribbean Blue by Enya

BRAD & ANGELINA @ 2008 FILM SPIRIT AWARDS

Thanks for watching! :smile:

• +++

lylian @ 02/24/2008 at 10:38 am Anonymous @ 02/24/2008 at 10:18 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

========
    WELL said

• BAfan

They are so beautiful. Congrats.

• Sheri

madzephiloh @ 02/24/2008 at 10:38 am
    ———————————-
    You say nobody cares, yet here you are. You can use all the caps you like dj, style et all, but your poor writing skills always shine through!

Happy Sunday BAMPZS fans! I saw the bump last night and all I could do was stare, mouth wide open! The JJ fans called it from the beginning! Boy, girl twins whatever CONGRATS to the JP’s. May your baby be healthy!
    God Bless them!

• Missouri Fan

Hello Ameena!!

Good Sunday Morning! :smile:

• em

The trolls who sprinkled their way to this thread and to anything Brad and Angie are using their personal malice and hatred to project into their posts. To them, It is always easier to criticize others than to confront their miseries. What a way to waste time and life!

• em

• PINKY JP

good morning JP fans all over the world…what a sweet dream i had last night…that of Brangelina preggers and i woke up and realized it wasn’t a dream…it was real…THANK GOD!

Thanks JJ for the new thread..i think i slept on that lat thread and it was in the 850′s hahahah

• +++

madzephiloh @ 02/24/2008 at 10:38 am
    ======
    There’s enough of hater and bitter person in this worldI, that’s why conflict and War in earth never stop.
    I think it’s you who should be throw into pluto and please pack your buddy Maniston on your way out.

• luceabb

The haters are losing their minds, I can feel their pain coming across my computer screen, too bad, too sad, I FUCKING LOVE IT!! Soon they will be wishing death on B,A and their babies not only that, then B&A did’nt showup for their long awaited party, now what will they talk about? I know jen’s killer body, her hair, her hanging on to the cox’s for dear life. Go jen!!

• Chan

Jared You Spoil US Jolie-Pitt Fans.

Thanks A Million Babes.

• LOVEFORFOUR

madzephiloh @ 02/24/2008 ===
    Seems like the psych ward is missing a patient. REALLY, REALLY CRAZY , with a capital C. Your bitterness is showing mixed with a lot of crazy. Are you here for some pschycotherapy. HAHA.

There is no reasoning with the insane. Go and rant your venom and crazyiness on the JA thread. If you are trying to damper the spirits of AJ /BP fans you have failed , my dear. Borrow a chapter from the wise and get lost.

• Maria

Brad is not aging well at all. A fifth child is gonna break his back, Just you wait.

• http://yahoo Yes

Thanx mf for the videos :) :)

Amazing :) . Your videos are great :D :D

• uh ?

I like the hysteria of the Jen hens ! Poor souls, they are loosing it seriously.

Jen always says that she considers her dogs like her children.
    Jen’s supporters should raise money and buy her another dog to console her.

• PINKY JP

there’s no denying how much they also love their fans, that’s why we can’t help but love ‘em so….i’m sure the main reason they go to red-carpet events is to show their gratefulness to fans who have always supported ‘em thru thick and thin.

i bet the fans we’re super ecstatic to see Brad and Angelina with her baby bump in person. If we have a live video, the fans were prolly congratulating them, and they smilingly reply, thank you!

• Pingy-ponga

Cry me a river, oh
    (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river
    (Cry me, cry me)

• lylian

madzephiloh @ 02/24/2008 at 10:38 am
    IF PREGNANT, THIS HOMEWRECKER WOMAN REALLY WANT TO UPSTAGE EVERYBODY DURING THE OSCARS NIGHT! BRAD AND ANGIE YOU REALLY NEED NOT ATTEND THE OSCARS NIGHT
    >>>>>>>>>>>

I read this statement and was immediately struck by one thing. BRAD AND ANGELINA are the ONLY COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD whom anyone can consider might upstage everybody on oscar night by simply announcing their pregnancy 2 days earlier. Like if the Cox arquette, or the douglases or whoever, else announced their pregnancy 2 days before the oscar, nothing would happen to that news because it would be buried in the oscar news. Ahhh, the power that is BRANGELINA!!! EVEN YOU LOSIES acknowledge their power. Power couple indeed.

LOL maddie, Comfort yourself. The oscar is the biggest night in hollywood and I’m sure Brad and Angelina think that the attention on their pregnancy would be somewhat DIMINISHED by the oscar awards. I think that is exactly what they want, to have the oscars take attention away from their pregnancy, rather than they take attention away from the oscars.

However, I don’t think they will succeed. I think Brad and Angelina will still get their full dose of attention, despite the oscars. Not for nothing are photos of Angelina the second highest money maker for the paps, the first being the unfortunate Britney.

• JOhn Smith

Maria @ 02/24/2008 at 10:53 am
    ************************************
    Oh i see you survived. Feeling better now, try something stronger , like a venon, or bite your own tongue.

• http://BUTTERFRUIT@HOTMAIL.COM LLM

My mouth is from ear to ear since yesterday, even while sleeping last night, I am so happy for JP family, and even happier to see trolls screaming at the ocean, they lost their minds LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAH with all their lame bitterness and jealousy, I can’t stop smiling and laughing while I am typing now. I just want to say this to the trolls:
    ‘WITH ALL BRAD’S PAST RELATIONSHIPS, ANGIE IS THE ONLY WOMAN WHO REALLY LOVES BRAD” DEAL WITH IT!!!, Back to post# 104, continue lurking.

HAAAAhhh, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

• justsayin

luceabb @ 02/24/2008 at 10:30 am Anonymous, they did not showup just to piss you off!!
    ___________________________________

ITA. Can you imagine if B&A showed up am sure X would be running and crying to Oprah and Cox again. poor thing.

• gitane

ooohhhh, more pics! jared, you continue to rock!

enough with the haters. let the baby spec begin!

gender
    due date
    coordinates
    name

BAMPZS+1 is in effect!!!

• em

It was my first time to watch the Independent Spirit Awards ceremony just because of Brad and Angie. I have seen A Mighty Heart and Juno but I think that Angie is more deserving for the best actress award. It is the Oscar’s loss that Angie was not nominated, her presence alonsgside her man, Brad would have been a mighty red carpet appearance.

• +++

Angelina @ 02/24/2008 at 10:50 am
    =======
    If she try to hide her bump, she’s baiting the press and faking the pregnancy as you all haters said in the previous post,
    Angie’s in her 4-5 months of pregnancy and was nominated in this award. any mother knew you can’t hide that bump anymore at that stage and of course ,she would attend this award since she was a nominee. beside did we see Brad and Angie attended any pre-oscar party aside from this one. , if they want that much attention they would have been around all those big parties. but NOPE.
    Whether you like it or not , The two are one of the biggest star in this world right now, any news and picture of them will hit every newspaper all over the world . that’s the reason , why was the razziie and photgrapher were all over these two persons and ignore the lesser star in the room.
    Jaelousy is bad and could killed you someday. seek help.

• SHHII_BABY

Ok can someone plz tell me the significance of 8/8/08? well thats my BDAY!! and yea it would be cool to share with the new lil’bampzs. Im still over the moon over the babybump!! YAHOO!! I was always on the train since I saw her glowing face at the critics award!! and yup that night they sure looked like they were sharing a secret!! HAHAHA and lets not forget,,her BOOBIES!! they do not lie!! i hope the baby does share my 8/8/08 B-DAY!!!

• Yei!

Love Brad but horrible outfit, both of them!

• Anonymous

So, how come they didn’t show up at the Night Before Party, which raised 31 million dollars. Jennifer Aniston was there along with a huge list of A-list HW’ers.

===========

Brad and Angelina only participate in fund raisers where they get all the credit. 31 million is fantastic. Hats off to all those who cared enough to show enough.

• lol

As if Angie and Gwen are going to deliver same month like Shiloh and Kingston

just check out this Gwen picture same size as Angie own. jmo

• TO HATERS
  • Chan

Oh Lord, The Haters Are In Full Effect Today.

Ho Hum….Brad & Angelina are Hollywood Royality, DEAL With IT!

It’s quite comical to watch them all in a tether about THE EVER EXPANDING FAMILY & LOVE OF THE JOLIE-PITT CLAN.

GOD BLESS THESE TWO AMAZING, LOVABLE AND ADORABLE FAMILY.

• Austin girl

My grandmother saw these pics and she told If she is 4 or 5 months pregnant.it is not twin and it is going to be a girl.but If she is 3 months pregnant,it probably can consider as twin by the way she told that second pregnancy shows earliar than the first one.

I think Angelina is the most gorgeous pregnant woman in the world right now.and Brad is among one of the most happiest dad in the world.good job brad you did it again.something that no one before you could have made her to do.I wish them a healthy and happy pregnancy.

• interNATIONAL