Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Brad and Angelina - Wavin' In the Rain

Perfect pair Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie graciously wave like no tomorrow on Saturday despite the downpour at the 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ang even lowered her window in the limo and gave a wave to the crowd as they whisked away!

50+ pictures of Brad and Angelina wavin’ in the rain!

brad pitt independents spirit awards 2008 01
brad pitt independents spirit awards 2008 48
brad pitt independents spirit awards 2008 49
brad pitt independents spirit awards 2008 50

Photos: JD/KO/Kristian/Flynetonline.com, Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pregnant Celebrities

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 935 » Show All

Angie beautiful always and Brad ..his hot. God Bless them..

Woah! Those are some atrocious trousers Brad is wearing! Blimey!

Orchid @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am 3 jq @ 02/24/2008 at 7:28 am

wow , that baby bump.
I wonder when is her due date ?
——-
8/8/08 would be nice!
======
That’s a good luck sign for Chinese. that means kids born on that date will have a life time of propsperity.

Works every time. My man Brad. Whether riding his bike, playing with his children or on set, the man just got it. If sex was a secret weapon, Papa Pitt would conquer the world. Nothing like a sexy dad to get your engine going. Peace to all.

bdj #124

BP knew he could not compete with the beauty of the Jolie so he wore those pants(which I think he looks sexy in) to give the hens something gripe about. Way to go Papa Pitt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

:lol:

LMAO That’s funny! I too think He looks sexy in them…. :wink:

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 9:52 am

Hmmm @ 02/24/2008 at 9:31 am

_________________________________________

Do re mi fa so la ti do.

Do ti la so fa mi re do.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 9:23 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr and Mrs. Smith, Cheers.. Love your response.

I am so happy for them, I could not even sleep.

Thanks Jared for the additional Pictures. They are stunning as a couple.

brangelinafan @ 02/24/2008 at 9:58 am

WOW! Angelina looks BEAUTIFUL! and..brad..wtf is with this pants? don’t like it..

Angie is so pretty, look like some beauty queen. Brad hit the jackpot. Angie’s not only the prettiest woman Brad ever hook-up with , she is also the woman who love him most. lucky guy Brad !

I cannot stop smiling, our girl did it again she makes the paps and haters look like such fools, no wonder they hate her so much. I suspected they would’nt go to that party, not because of angie, but because of brad. I don’t think he wants to be anywhere near the x, he really can’t stand her, remember this woman tried to **** his life– period— In his every action he has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with her {forget the bullshit he told the media about them remaining friends} would you be friends with someone who stabbed you in the back? Angie does not give a **** about jen, she is not concerned about her, she could meet her and be polite anytime anywhere, that is just angie, but I think Brad is still mad as hell and wants nothing to do with her.

Good luck to C. Affleck and the Jesse James movie on Oscar Night. BP and Plan B have had a critically acclaimed year with AMH, Jesse James and movies nominated for ISA. Now having another bio child in addition to their 4 adorable children is a great and rewarding experience for the Jolie-Pitts. They are a couple that I admire for their humanitarian and charitable spirit. I wish them all the best. Thanks for all the updates my man Just Jared.

Affleck also enjoyed the experience of working with Hollywood heavyweight, Brad Pitt on the set of “Jesse James.” He told Hollywood Today, “Working with Brad was incredible. He was the producer, he was the star and he was a very gracious, giving actor. And then he goes off and does a hundred other things—he gives his time to charities and he’s a good friend. He seems like he has 100 hours in his day. I’m sort of in awe of him, and that definitely helped me play the character—because it’s very easy to be in awe of Brad, and that’s what I needed to be.”

Mrs. Lenny @ 02/24/2008 at 10:07 am

`~They are simply the best. Wow! She is a doll and he is her ooh lala.
Her body and the baby bump are sweet and sexy.

HATERS BE DAMNED. YOU OLD BATTLE AXES WILL NOT SPOIL THIS FOR ME. I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE NASTY YOU BRING HERE TODAY. I know this is going to be hard on you hahahaha. Just try fine a little peace today,if you can.

I LOVE THIS.
~peace

Good Morning Alexanderina !

This is going to be a great , and fun day to all the Jollie -Pitts fans.

Mediterranean @ 02/24/2008 at 10:13 am

I can’t stop looking at their photos, so beautiful.

I had a look at the photos of Angie in People magazine dated 11th of January, 2006 (as most of you did to compare the belly), she most probably completed her 4th month if she is not expecting twins, of course.

She said that she did love and enjoy her first pregnancy. Surely, she will do it again.

In honor of the newest addition about to arrive to the Jolie-Pitts, don’t forget to make your donations to the MIR project. Thought I forgot with all the great news. Just Kidding!!!!. Congrats to Pax for being an official member of the Jolie-Pitts happy and loud household and for the pregnancy.

So, how come they didn’t show up at the Night Before Party, which raised 31 million dollars. Jennifer Aniston was there along with a huge list of A-list HW’ers.

bermy girl @ 02/24/2008 at 10:19 am

The pics keep coming fast and furious.

Thank you to Frenchy, Lady G and all the others who posted pics last night and also to Jared for giving us more today.

At first I was all about the bump, but then I started looking at Brad’s facial expressions. He is so cute and funny – he’s like, “Yeah, I’m the man. I did that. And, yes, you’d better believe she’s with ME”.

I’m really happy for him. He’s a good person and deserves all the happiness and love that is coming his way.

JOhn Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 8:47 am The emergency room everywhere was overcrowded yesterday, 10,957 HATERS tried to commit suicide.

***
Is that count including you? BTW when and where did you see Angelina drinking beer? Show us some pics.

I missed it last night. But I was so elated seeing the baby bump. I knew she was pregnant. I am so happy for Brad & Angelina & their family.

Hello there fellow fans!

Jennifer Aniston and the others does Charity once a year. Brad and Angie does the other 364 days.

145 whatever @ 02/24/2008 at 10:15 am BEST OF LUCK TO THE NEW BABY MAYBE SHE WILL HATE THIS ONE TOO LIKE SHE DOES SHILO

——

Don’t flatter yourself !

It’s you and your fellow haters who hated on Shi since she was conceived. So keep your fake concern about a child you wished never existed to begin with !

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 935 » Show All