Gerard Butler is a Leather Head

Gerard Butler is a Leather Head

Leather-sporting Gerard Butler, aka Sparta’s King Leonidas, and a gal pal grab dinner together in New York City on Saturday night.

gerard butler leather head 01

• How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
purplehearts @ 02/24/2008 at 5:07 pm

ummm jj your slackin

queenbutler @ 02/24/2008 at 5:11 pm

Brrrrr…my baby looks cold.

oooh my holy word!!! My heart actually skipped a beat..

Always such a treat to see the lovely mr.Butler out and about :D

what a scruffy beautiful man! :D

Alice Brazilian õ/ @ 02/24/2008 at 5:29 pm

who?

hi sexy man!! hooooot

hottt. i’d so tap that.
i still cant get over how cute he was in ps i love you

I love him. He’s sexy in every way.

finally, a sighting of our man.

Is that a man with Gerard?

The jeans, leather/fleece jacket, and the overall casual look is very nice. Love the scruff!
I think GB should stay in NY rahter in LA…it suits him better.

The Scottish Stallion. Come over here baby.

Thanks JJ for the pics, as always. That man is hot! Love the scruff!

operaghost @ 02/24/2008 at 7:17 pm

Hmmmmmmmmyummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

HOT! But who is that ugly girl with him, he can do better…..like with me LOL

If you think that glassy eyes and red, bloated face are hot, yup, he looks hot here.

THE BEST SEXY AND GOOD LOOKING MAN THAT I EVER SEEN, I LOVE YA!

Sigh. People, you are blind or what?

chris crocker @ 02/24/2008 at 8:26 pm

Oh Witch. Don’t be bitter. The man is fine, unlike you, I’m guessing.

Oh, of course. Because anyone who says anything bad about Gerard is not fine. No, sweetie, that man is not ******’ fine.

chris crocker @ 02/24/2008 at 8:41 pm