Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

During one of his monologues, host Jon Stewart poked fun of pregnant Angelina Jolie.

He said, “Earlier, I mentioned there were two very famous quite pregnant actresses here tonight. Actually, I was incorrect. I’ve become aware that there’s a third. Jessica Alba is pregnant, Cate Blanchett is pregnant and Nicole Kidman is pregnant.” (Nic wasn’t in her seat, so they flashed a still image of her. She was there was on the merlot carpet, though.)

Continuing his joke, Jon gave out an imaginary Oscar: “The baby goes to…. (drumroll) Angelina Jolie. On my god, Angelina Jolie. I’m just stunned. It goes to Angelina Jolie. That’s terrific. Obviously Angelina couldn’t be with us tonight–it’s tough to get 17 babysitters on Oscars night. I’ll accept this baby on her behalf.”

Watch the video of Jon Stewart joking about Angelina Jolie here.

Photos: Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com, ABC
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart, Oscars 2008

1,863 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 775 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 02/24/2008 at 10:32 pm

COULDN’T MAKE A SINGLE OSCAR POST WITHOUT BRINGING HER UP, COULD YOU?

LOL
thats funny!!!!!

piper, with a low @ 02/24/2008 at 10:34 pm

Wouldn’t it be ironic and funny if, while preparing for the telecast, Jon didn’t know that Angelina was pregnant again?

They have been friends for a long time. Wasn’t John Stewart in ” Playing By Heart”?

ñññ @ 02/24/2008 at 10:29 pm
_______________________
I thought it was done in good taste, and I would hardly think any of the other women cared that he made a joke about awarding Angelina a baby. It was done, IMO because he had earlier announced that there two pregnant ladies in the audience, and named Jessica Allba and Cate Blanchett. He didn’t name Nicole Kidman at that point, and I reminded him by talking to my television set.

So, this was said to both acknowledge a time that is very important for Nicole Kidman, and also remind everyone watching that his good friend, Angelina is also preggers again.

I thought he handled what could have been a sore oversight, with humor and sensitivity.

I love him too.

Orange Clockwork @ 02/24/2008 at 10:32 pm

b*tch, what is your problem??? are you in pain???…getting constipated???…voila….just kick your ass from this thread and lick it….to ease your burning hemmorhoids….stupid…

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 10:40 pm

oh jared, smhlol..

Uh, Jon’s one liner joke – doesn’t need to be a new thread – can we all go back to the last one??

Jessica Alba is an actress ?

# 26 Orange Clockwork @ 02/24/2008 at 10:32 pm COULDN’T MAKE A SINGLE OSCAR POST WITHOUT BRINGING HER UP, COULD YOU?
—————————–
If you were watching the telecast, this would make all the sense in the world. Are you that bothered by the mere mention of her name, for the love of God? Get off this thread, then. There are plenty of other “Oscar related” threads tonight, yet here you are…..

There is nothing wrong with this thread IMO

oh Famous , smhlol..

Just go to he-ll will yah.

ok ah, umattend sila

piper, with a low @ 02/24/2008 at 10:49 pm

Man,
Am I tired of the hype for Enchanted.

It was one of my least favorite movies of 2007.

Passing Through @ 02/24/2008 at 10:51 pm

I just saw Marion Cotillard’s dress on Jared’s home page. She looks like a big fish. WTH was she thinking?

Wow – hilarious… not! This is worth a whole post? If it had been about any other celebrity you wouldn’t have posted it.

You guys are obsessed…

piper, with a low @ 02/24/2008 at 10:52 pm

The song for Once won.

Thank goodness.

_____________________
why? the joke was not bad.. or are you pissed at Jon too?

Alright, nevermind. lol

Jon Stewart really is a sweetie. He totally stuck up for Angie here. She was snubbed, and he gave her an award. I love him.

This thread is a great way to celebrate the Oscars that couldn’t be telecast without referring to the coming of the next Jolie-Pitt !

It could be one of positivity, but I forgot, someone will have to bring up a certain someone and give us a ten paragraph rant, when alot of fans just don’t want to read/talk/see/think about the three year old triangle on every thread!

There is a new baby on the way…..cause for joy!

So who thinks it will be DDL tonight?

piper, with a low @ 02/24/2008 at 10:55 pm

Good night, some!

Thanks for the fun weekend.

MARSHA'S OBSSESS MUCH @ 02/24/2008 at 10:55 pm

Masha @ 02/24/2008 at 10:51 pm

You guys are obsessed…

_____

AND SO ARE YOU MARSHA & YOUR OTHER FELLOW FANS FROM ANISTONLAND! IF FANS ARE OBSSESSED BECAUSE THEY’RE FANS BUT A HATER WHO COMES ON EVERY BRAD & ANGELINA THREAD & RANT NON-STOP, WHO IS MORE PATHETIC? MY RESPONSE….MARSHA & COMPANY!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 775 » Show All