Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

During one of his monologues, host Jon Stewart poked fun of pregnant Angelina Jolie.

He said, “Earlier, I mentioned there were two very famous quite pregnant actresses here tonight. Actually, I was incorrect. I’ve become aware that there’s a third. Jessica Alba is pregnant, Cate Blanchett is pregnant and Nicole Kidman is pregnant.” (Nic wasn’t in her seat, so they flashed a still image of her. She was there was on the merlot carpet, though.)

Continuing his joke, Jon gave out an imaginary Oscar: “The baby goes to…. (drumroll) Angelina Jolie. On my god, Angelina Jolie. I’m just stunned. It goes to Angelina Jolie. That’s terrific. Obviously Angelina couldn’t be with us tonight–it’s tough to get 17 babysitters on Oscars night. I’ll accept this baby on her behalf.”

Watch the video of Jon Stewart joking about Angelina Jolie here.

Photos: Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com, ABC
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart, Oscars 2008

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

1,863 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 775 » Show All

Why do I have to like Chinnifer to hate Angelina?

I think Chinnifer is just as pathetic. Maybe even more. I’m allowed to hate both you know…

I didn’t really think the joke was funny

17 babysitters.. give us a break you bloody ****.
i wish you were here to see it.

Passing Through @ 02/24/2008 at 11:18 pm

# 63 Luella @ 02/24/2008 at 11:09 pm

Luella, huh? What’d you do with Hedda?

No, Pinky, you didn’t miss it. I didn’t see her in the supporting actress clip either, but they showed her in the other clip. I guess they don’t want to be redundant. lol

# 77 julia @ 02/24/2008 at 11:16 pm I didn’t really think the joke was funny
_____________
why?
to me was funny, angie said she want 13 or 14 kids.
jon is a friend of angie

Luella D’vil alright. It dits to a tee.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 11:21 pm

julia @ 02/24/2008 at 11:16 pm

I didn’t really think the joke was funny
__________________________________________

The thing is, I KNOW that Jon loves and respects Angie and he’s ALWAYS defended her and been on her side especially in 2005/2006 when the press was the worst toward her. So, to me, he can make as many jokes as he likes using her name because he’s not doing it to be mean.

Charlotte b @ 02/24/2008 at 11:21 pm

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:12 pm

you know b*tch – that would have been a funny snark if it was about someone who did NOT have an Oscar, 3 Golden globes, 2 SAGs, a 2008 Critic’s Choice Awards Nomination, A 2008 SAG nomination, a 2008 Golden Globe Nomination, and who has been lauded by the legendary film critic Pauline Kael as reminiscient of a young BRANDO in her talent, skill and magnetism….
—-

Actually her little snark was funny so shame. Jon Stewart’s joke on the otherhand – WTF does that need a whole post? Oh because it’s about the almighty, mother theresa reincarnated, Angelina.

MARSHA'S OBSSESS MUCH @ 02/24/2008 at 11:22 pm

Luella D’vil alright. It fits to a tee.

assing Through @ 02/24/2008 at 11:18 pm
# 63 Luella @ 02/24/2008 at 11:09 pm

Luella, huh? What’d you do with Hedda?

—-

Maybe she died? Who knows…

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/24/2008 at 11:24 pm

Charlotte b @ 02/24/2008 at 11:21 pm

______________________________________

Well, you better tell that to People too since they’ve put it up on their site too. I guess Jon’s joke is that important. ;)

Jon Stewart Gives Angelina’s Pregnancy an Award at the Oscars

Diablo cody won Best Screenplay for Juno

Anonymous @ 02/24/2008 at 11:12 pm Jon Stewart Gives Angelina’s Pregnancy an Award at the Oscars

_____________________________

I love it – b*tches everywhere cannot stop thinking of her (red carpet, in the kodak theater, in their commercials, in their preview show, it’s Angelina, Angelina Angelina…) she’s on everyone’s lips even when she’s not in the room — now these b*tches know what it feels like to be Brad Pitt – they have her on the brain too. The haters like luella/georgica/sh*tzygal have long had a hard on for Angie…now the entire world does. Brad does not like to share.

Oh, and you know what else is sweet.

The whole of Hollywood now knows, if you want Brad and Angelina anywhere in your vicinity…do not invite the middle-aged fug TV sit-com hack-iston. lmao I think that’s why she left really early from that partay with her family the Botox-Arquettes. I bet that b*tch was being given the evil eye by everyone in the room – you know they were thinking, ‘G*d*mn that homely piece ofd sh*t Aniston, why couldn’t she keep her dumb anvil headed azz at home, so the REAL f**king movie stars would show!! Somebody make her go home. tell her – keep shooting her looks of disgust and disdain maybe she;ll get the f*ck on…oh yeah…YESSSSS..she’s leaving….QUICK – can someone get Brad & angelin on the phone!! LMAO!

Luella @ 02/24/2008 at 11:15 pm

you can do anything… feel hate whatever…but you’re stupid of doing it on threads where most fans of hers posts…you’re uninvited… unwanted here…so expect derision and backlash shithead…

Does anyone know why Brad and Angie didn’t show up for the Night Before party?

to cliniqua @ 02/24/2008 at 11:29 pm

ok my friend. let not rub it in so much. Jenjen is history effective today …pronto.

Hey Cliniqua. I always love your posts. Direct to the point & no-holds bar. Me too, I cannot stand that TV sitcom hag myself.

Here we are – not four pages into a thread and we are already putting the X into the equation. Are there no other actresses that you can think of who aren’t so good at their craft, or is that a title only reserved for the X?

I think she is totally irrelevant, but when her name keeps popping up on threads that have nothing to do with her, she stays relevant.

Wow….Diablo Cody won for Juno! Good for her!

Back to lurking. You guys have fun keeping the person you hate relevant! Wasted energy on such hate for someone you don’t know and will never know you. Guess we have to stay true to the roles that have been carved out for us at JJ’s. Bad azzzzzes that would probably scare the bejeebers out of the couple that we all admire so much. It’s funny when you think about it, this peace loving couple with rabid like fans when it comes to the X.

vickifromtexas @ 02/24/2008 at 11:31 pm

luella, if you are going to get in a snit every time someone mentions brad and or angelina or everytime there is good news in relation to them you are going to be a busy bitter girl.

IMO, there is no reason or big deal as to why they did not attend.

They chose to wrap up their year’s red carpet at the indie awards and that is it.

Jolie last attended the Oscar in 2003 because she had to present an award.
Pitt last attended the Oscar in 2000.

These are not regular attendee to the oscars.

# 72 PINKY JP @ 02/24/2008 at 11:13 pm very funny indeed…and it was handled lovingly by Jon Stewart who likes and respects Angie

i had to ask, was it just me or was Angelina not shown in all the Oscar winnners for best supporting role? did i blink and missed it?
_________________________
She was shown walking either on or off the stage. But, if you blinked, you could have missed it.

Good for DDL. It Tommy Lee couldn’t win, he was my man!

Too bad, George! Go make another shitzzy movie and maybe we will see you again next year…..NOT!

Daniel Day Lewis won !!!!!!!!!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Julianne, I totally agree with you. I am sick and tired of hearing X’s name. IMO, she does not deserve any mention at all. Can’t we just let her fade into obscurity and never been seen or heard from again? Please?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 775 » Show All