Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

During one of his monologues, host Jon Stewart poked fun of pregnant Angelina Jolie.

He said, “Earlier, I mentioned there were two very famous quite pregnant actresses here tonight. Actually, I was incorrect. I’ve become aware that there’s a third. Jessica Alba is pregnant, Cate Blanchett is pregnant and Nicole Kidman is pregnant.” (Nic wasn’t in her seat, so they flashed a still image of her. She was there was on the merlot carpet, though.)

Continuing his joke, Jon gave out an imaginary Oscar: “The baby goes to…. (drumroll) Angelina Jolie. On my god, Angelina Jolie. I’m just stunned. It goes to Angelina Jolie. That’s terrific. Obviously Angelina couldn’t be with us tonight–it’s tough to get 17 babysitters on Oscars night. I’ll accept this baby on her behalf.”

Watch the video of Jon Stewart joking about Angelina Jolie here.

Photos: Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com, ABC
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart, Oscars 2008

Neilson Barnard/Getty

1,863 Responses to “Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All

1. 101
    PINKY JP Says:

thanks newbie…i really appreciate it…family went bowling and had dinner out so when i got home, just decided to turn on the tv to see what’s left of the Oscar nite…and maybe hope to catch a glimpse of Angie in any way…

true enough, very relevant is she that the night will not be complete without a mention of her name…and the coming of another Jolie-Pitt.

which clip did they show her? i sure would have loved to see it…maybe in youtube (MF Char).?..i know we’re all pissed that Oscar snubbed Angie’s performance in AMH, but ANGELINA is a winner in life, love and to her family…. and that’s what matters most to her, so, time to move on because no matter what, Angie will forever be an Academy winner.

2. 102
    CLINIQUA Says:

# 94 Julianne @ 02/24/2008 at 11:30 pm Here we are – not four pages into a thread and we are already putting the X into the equation. Are there no other actresses that you can think of who aren’t so good at their craft, or is that a title only reserved for the X?

I think she is totally irrelevant, but when her name keeps popping up on threads that have nothing to do with her, she stays relevant.

Wow….Diablo Cody won for Juno! Good for her!

Back to lurking. You guys have fun keeping the person you hate relevant! Wasted energy on such hate for someone you don’t know and will never know you. Guess we have to stay true to the roles that have been carved out for us at JJ’s. Bad azzzzzes that would probably scare the bejeebers out of the couple that we all admire so much. It’s funny when you think about it, this peace loving couple with rabid like fans when it comes to the X.

________________________________

okay, i’m going to b*tch slap this c*nt one time only.

Julianne, you are an undercover f**king TROLL. End of story. I hate b*tches like YOU, who come on these threads, and in themidst of the most vile horrific slurs to Angelina (and sometimes her children), by the faniston haters – so-called ‘fans,’ like you claim you are, start yapping & complaining incessantly about why some of us diss Barry Maniston!

Now, does that make sense to ANY REAL fan out there???

Does it make sense to bypass, the racist Z posts, the insults to Angelina, the nasty name calling to the entire JP family…and start squawking about why cliniqua calls Maniston ‘maniston?’

here’s a little hint ‘julianne,’ I DOG out Maniston when I read an insult about Angelina. It doesn’t matter that the faniston haters don’t mention Maniston’s name in the post dissing angelina, I know, and YOU KNOW they are usually nasty vile FF’ers, who were and are inspired to belittle and attack Angelina, DUE to Maniston’s ‘war,’ with this family that she started 3 years ago. The team sh*t lives on you dumb b*tch.

So here’s a warning Julianne – just so I don’t ruin your f**king day, insulting the TV hag…as long as anyone on these threads are mouthing off about Angelina, slurring her and her family – I will come on these boards right behind them, and not only rip maniston to shreds, but I will post the most godawful ugly azz’d pics of her plastic botoxed sandblasted face I can find, at 20 other websites. I’ll embarrass that b*tch on listserves WORLDWIDE. That’s my vow. An eye for a f**king cyber EYE!

You got that Julianne??

I know Maniston getting insulted hurts you a lot more than babies being slurred, and Angelina being torn to shreds by these ‘WARGOS,’ but you’re just going to have to grin and bear it, you dumb undercover b*tch TROLL!

3. 103
    lily Says:

forget this one, i just didnt think his jokes were funny , it should have been ellen, whoopi or steve martin hosting.

4. 104
    ??????? Says:

Luella @ 02/24/2008 at 10:57 pm newbie @ 02/24/2008 at 10:53 pm

Jon Stewart really is a sweetie. He totally stuck up for Angie here. She was snubbed, and he gave her an award. I love him.
    ———————————

Ummm…. Or maybe we go with the logical reason: she wasn’t snubbed -she just can’t act. Did that thought ever cross your mind? It certainly makes the most sense you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please! The only woman in the category for Best Actress who can even think to go toe to toe with Angelina for awards is Cate Blanchette and guess what? Angelina beats her still…why? Because unlike Cate Angelina was nominated by almost every award given in the Best Actress Category including the NAACP award. She may not have won but then how many has Cate or any of the other ladies actually picked up?

hmmm…?

Past awards make your statememnt one of pure opinion. Stop stating it like it’s fact. Angelina has won over 20 awards for acting…she not short on critical acclaim and accolades for her acting. Was her performance in A Mighty Heart Oscar worthy? You’re d^mn right it was and i think that it was a snub…a big one.

I’m happy MC one because of all the women nominated she gave the most Oscar worthy performance. Ellen Page should never have been nominated and the Oscar Officials know that, but as they did with ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ they wanted to push their little darling through at all cost. The same with Michael Clayton. It should never have been nominated for any category other than Tim Wilkinson’s Supporting role. Tilda S. definitely did not deserve an award for her performance, it should have gone to Amy Ryan or Cate Blanchette. They gave much stronger performances and were actually seen more then 15 minutes.

The Oscars are nothing more than Hollywood B*llsh*t all dressed up. They don’t nominate on merit or performance anymore. Their nominations are now based on who’s kissing who’s a$$ and who happens to be the darling of the moment. poor Ellen P. she won’t be the darling next year, so i hope for her sake she can actually act beyond her age group. smart mouth teens will be old news by 2009.

5. 105
    jAN Says:

I heard the first part but did not hear him say Angelina. JON STEWART SUCKS AS MC OF OSCARS. I hope they don’t hire him again for that.

6. 106
    bella Says:

I am gald that J Stewart mention Angie that was so sweet

7. 107
    PINKY JP Says:

Thanks JJ for this new thread…anything about Angie is definitely worth a new post because the hits just kept coming and it takes awhile to load.

Julianne and Newbie…ITA. There are a number of fans like us who honor and know how to truly represent the Jolie-Pitts…it’s not always easy but just like Brad and Angie, we persevere to live, love and give to the best of our abilities…we also know how to ignore the ignoramus haters because any hater is ignoramus…be it a hater of JPs or JA.

8. 108
    to cliniqua Says:

No Julianne is no troll. Like most of us, she is just fed up with seeing the ex-wife name posted here over and over. Let face it, after what happened this weekend – 2nd baby etc etc…

Jen is really irrelevant. Methinks, it is time we all stop mentioning her.

9. 109
    dawn Says:

OK Ken Baker is a fool. ET is doing there after show and they are talking about Gary Busey and R Seecrest meeting. Well Ken was saying that everyone was asking how Gary could get on the RC then Ben Lyons, young Ben Lyons, had to explain to in the know Ken Baker that Gary won an Oscar thus always gets invited to the Academy Awards. Baker look is such a fool as are the people who actually believed what he said.

10. 110
    Jill Says:

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/24/2008 at 10:40 pm

Fastest one-handed typist in cyberspace, aren’t you?

You really need to quit beating off your little three inches with the other hand, though. You’ve been hitting that little nub of yours so hard, it’s going to dry up and fall off.

11. 111
    CLINIQUA Says:

I don’t think you have to worry about Jon coming back – he might do one more year, IF Angie comes back and is nominated for The Changelina…I personally only think he was doing it this year – because the Oscar producers (of the actual show), THOUGHT Brad and angelina would be there and wanted a host friendly to them, and not one snarking. I think, he, like many of Angelina’s supporters was disgusted at what happened.

12. 112
    dawn Says:

The Jon Stewart joke was not an insult to Angelina. (I also don’t think it needed it’s own thread). Jon basically asked and said basically the same thing when Angelina went on his show. No big deal. Of course haters will find the worst.

13. 113
    Julianne Says:

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:45 pm
    ___________________
    Do you feel better now? I had not read any racial slurs on the thread that I was posting on. There were a couple of comments about her acting…so the fcuk what? The true trolls just bait your loud azz, and I am not a troll.

The fact that I think that you or anyone else mentioning the X keeps her relevant is my opinion, whether you like it or not. You are one who keeps perpetuating the “teams” with every long winded, irrational rant you post.

Am I supposed to shaking at my PC because I have been warned by you, Cliniqua Ruler of the Blog Sites? Oh no, say it isn’t so!

Now, all your groupies can pat you on the back for your rant at me….what a truly hateful heart you must have to write the things that you do. I am a fan of the JP’s, much to your dismay and will post what I want, when I want. You can go off on me whenever you’d like, because from where I am sitting, you seem way too angry over a relationship that was over, unless you were the person actually married to Brad Pitt.

I am tellin ya, that I really believe that if Brad and Angelina read some of what you wrote, I think that they’d beef up their Security Team. I may just do that tomorrow, too.

You are just way too involved in them, me and the irrelevant one.

With that, enjoy ripping me a new one, cuz I’m going to bed ! Aloha!

14. 114
    LMAOO Says:

CLINIQUA @ 02/25/2008 at 12:01 am

=========

THIS B*TCH CRAZY. HO3 REALLY BELIEVES THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT REVOLVES AROUND ANGIE.

15. 115
    CLINIQUA Says:

I thought the same thing dawn.

16. 116
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

CLINIQUA @ 02/25/2008 at 12:01 am

__________________________________________

Okay, I’m a huge fan of the JPs BUT, Jon Steward hosting the Oscars doesn’t have anything to do with Brad and Angie. Jon will host more shows if he’s asked to do them and he’s willing to do them whether Angie/Brad are nominated or not nominated. He doesn’t make decisions based on them.

17. 117
    Jill Says:

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:45 pm

Okay lady, enough is enough.

Julianne is no troll and you calling her one doesn’t make her one. You’ve got this nasty habit of bitchslapping everybody who doesn’t kiss your ass and worship you as queen of this web site. Well guess what, honey, you aren’t. You’re just one of us here and your opinion doesn’t count for any more or any less than anybody else’s.

Now if you want to call me a troll too, go right ahead. I couldn’t give a shít what you think. I’m just sick and tired of you trying to bully everybody who doesn’t agree with you. Nobody elected you boss, and certainly not me.

Consider yourself bitchslapped.

Jill

18. 118
    oo la la Says:

I agree with Juliane.

Now we need a thread to talk about how damn hot Colin farrell is lookin tonight.

19. 119
    Frenchy Says:

You guys had to see it. Jon was talking about pregnant actresses, he searched them out in the audience then as he named them, they put them up on the screen as if they were nominees. The he pulled out the envelop and he said that the bay goes to Angelina jolie…It got a nice laugh. It was all good, not mailicious at all.

E has their post oscar telecast on and they opened the show with that clip!!!!!!!!!! Of all the clips they used the jon Steward/pregnant actress one. anyway marion is on now. After that I’m gonna call it a night.

20. 120
    Julianne Says:

Thank you Pinky JP! Now, I really am going to bed. I need to finish reading a proposal for work tonite, and didn’t expect to defend myself against the resident blog bully!

Nitey Nite!

21. 121
    bella Says:

No body care about the Oscar except Angie

22. 122
    Jill Says:

oo la la @ 02/25/2008 at 12:10 am
    I agree with Juliane.
    ****************************************************

ITA with Julianne too, but Colin Farrell? He looked like he hadn’t had a bath since the week before last. Ptooey.

23. 123
    katya Says:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITAWU the only neat thing about Tilda’s win was her put-down of George Clooney — hilarious!! Did they pan to him ? Did he do his fake laugh-out-loud-slap his-knee routine?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julianne — having your J-P purity slammed by Cliniqua is a badge of honour!

24. 124
    dawn Says:

Why isn’t anyone questioning if NK people corrected Jon Stewart and that is why he had do a second joke?

25. 125
    Julianne Says:

Hey Newbie and Jill – Thanks also. It’s rough when this Cliniqua broad takes this shizz so serious like it’s life or death.

It is a c e l e b r i t y b l o g not foreign policy where we are making decisions about people’s lives, etc.

It is a fun place to lurk, and learn new stuff about the Jolie-Pitt family. Well, most nights it is.

Thanks again ~ been a long day. G’nite for real.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All