Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

During one of his monologues, host Jon Stewart poked fun of pregnant Angelina Jolie.

He said, “Earlier, I mentioned there were two very famous quite pregnant actresses here tonight. Actually, I was incorrect. I’ve become aware that there’s a third. Jessica Alba is pregnant, Cate Blanchett is pregnant and Nicole Kidman is pregnant.” (Nic wasn’t in her seat, so they flashed a still image of her. She was there was on the merlot carpet, though.)

Continuing his joke, Jon gave out an imaginary Oscar: “The baby goes to…. (drumroll) Angelina Jolie. On my god, Angelina Jolie. I’m just stunned. It goes to Angelina Jolie. That’s terrific. Obviously Angelina couldn’t be with us tonight–it’s tough to get 17 babysitters on Oscars night. I’ll accept this baby on her behalf.”

Watch the video of Jon Stewart joking about Angelina Jolie here.

Photos: Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com, ABC
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart, Oscars 2008

1,863 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 975 » Show All

Jill @ 02/25/2008 at 12:08 am

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:45 pm

Okay lady, enough is enough.

Julianne is no troll and you calling her one doesn’t make her one. You’ve got this nasty habit of bitchslapping everybody who doesn’t kiss your ass and worship you as queen of this web site. Well guess what, honey, you aren’t. You’re just one of us here and your opinion doesn’t count for any more or any less than anybody else’s.

Now if you want to call me a troll too, go right ahead. I couldn’t give a shít what you think. I’m just sick and tired of you trying to bully everybody who doesn’t agree with you. Nobody elected you boss, and certainly not me.

Consider yourself bitchslapped.

Jill
++++++

Absolutely Agree, and since I’ve been called troll before its okay to called one again.

Thank you so Much @ 02/25/2008 at 12:17 am

Julianne thank you for putting her in her place by saying what many have been wanting to say for a long time now

Someone has to put this joke into youtube, I missed it.

Thank you so Much @ 02/25/2008 at 12:17 am
****************************************************

Well hell, all you had to do was say it. Wasn’t hard for me.

Pinky, I don’t quite remember which clip they used. I think I saw her walking towards the stage to receive her Oscar in the clip about supporting actors/actresses in general. I didn’t see her in the clip specifically about supporting actresses though. Maybe I blinked and missed it too.

Of course, I agree with you about representing the JPs. Why can’t we focus on the positive things and forget about all the other excess baggages, you know? Anyway, I have to study for a test tomorrow…will be lurking though. Good night!

CLINIQUA – You have serious anger management issues. You have already twice on this thread called people c*nts, b*tches etc. that you have never even met or had an actual conversation with. You don’t know them. Just because they don’t share the same opinions as you about an actress is no reason to go around and start insulting them personally. They never insulted you in the slightest. They are just as entitled to post on this website as you are, whether you like it or not.

You need to get a life. And some help…

Love CLINIQUA all the way.

Down with Aniston and her paid trolls.

Alexanderina @ 02/25/2008 at 12:25 am

# 117 Jill @ 02/25/2008 at 12:08 am

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:45 pm

Okay lady, enough is enough.

Consider yourself bitchslapped.

Jill

==================================================
(((CLAPPING & BRAVO)))) WELL SAID Jill & ITAWU

*oh boy*
This is getting nasty :(

THE VIDEO IS ON THE FIRST PAGE JJ PUT IT ALREADY…YOU CAN SEE IT..

GO CLINIQUA, you are the only one who can really squash a hater!

# 117 Jill @ 02/25/2008 at 12:08 am

CLINIQUA @ 02/24/2008 at 11:45 pm

Okay lady, enough is enough.

Consider yourself bitchslapped.

Jill
—————————————

I totally disagree. Long live CLINIQUA THE GREAT! Such passion!

Changing the subject… anybody check out the dresses? What were your favorites?

I thought Marion Cotillard looked gorgeous.

And Ruby Dee looked freaking fabulous for an 83 year old lady. I hope I look half that good when I’m that old!

Jill, everyone knows you’re an undercover troll – you were defending yourself against that accusation last week, and it wasn’t me that made it. I don’t even pay attention to you.

Same deal with Julianne, who can go f**k herself – I don’t pay you any mind at all.

I’m sick of you post police telling me when and how I can post – mind your own f**king business. I don’t go around telling b*tches how to post and what to say and what not to say – I just skip the f*ckers, i don’t read them. I can’t help that you slow b *tches poiur over my posts and get mad that I’m insulting Maniston on occasion. If you think you can somehwo shut me down as it pertains to my Maniston insults, you have another thing coming.

Like I say – I have no idea why REAL FANS would skip over the vile hater posts slurring angelina, and go after ME, a FAN who happens to snark on Maniston.

That makes no f**king sense.

As to Julianne’s suggestions that the JPs should beef up security because of me, that too makes no sense…how do you equate my loathing of the sit-com hack, with Angelina and Brad beefing up their security?? Your dumb azz is on this board as much as I am Julianne, and moreso than me you seem obsessed with my posts and pour over every word. I think I need security frim your azz. YOU oon the other hand, make NO impression on me, I couldn’t relay a post, thought, or idea you may have posted to this board to save my life..you are unmemorable, irrelevant, and have made no impression.

So don’t crawl up my azz just because I happen to get read, and get paid attention to.

You schizoid b*tches need to make up your mind – your either Jen Aniston defenders or b*tches jealous of Cliniqua. I’d suggest if you don’t like what I post, and the way I post to skip my posts you f**king idiots.

next time, why don’t you try wasting the time and energy of the hateful bile filled b*tches that come on these boards and tear this family to shreds – instead of a poster who likes cyber b*tchslapping the Friends cokehead TV hack.

..as for you b*tchslapping me?? Bahahahahah! Please you dumb tool, not in this lifetime or the next 25.

RAYNE AND jULIAN ARE THE OST BORING INTERVIEW EVER …..

Abby @ 02/25/2008 at 12:31 am

“Passion” doesn’t give you the right to call other people out of their name just because you disagree with them.

I doon’t know why we have to fight about Aniston she is history….

Plaese. You b*tches are sooo obvious, i wouldn’t be surprised if half your azzes were from FF! What a coincidence all of these people chiming in to prop up Julianne DEFENDING POOR JENNIFER ANISTON FROM FURTHER CYBER ABUSE FROM CLINIQUA, I’ve never even F**KING heard of EVER!! You b*tches are so lame.

Just ONCE, I’d like to see the same passion, energy, and anger you direct at the fans who hate on maniston, directed at the same posters who POLLUTE this thread ripping Brad, Angie and their family to shreds. Just ONCE, stand up and say something that could alleviate the level of hatred directed at them from tabloids,rags, FF’ers and Huvane’s hired henchmen trolls. JUST ONCE.

No?? Okay, then you, and your suddenly new best friends all with screennames none of us has f**king heard of EVER – can continue to rag on me, for ragging on Maniston.

You are really true blue fans of the JPs.

I suddenly get it. Vile hatred towards Angelina and the fam?? Combat that by embracing and shouting down Maniston slurs – that will make everyone love Angelina and Brad?? Is that how it goes???

Shut the f**k up b*tches. If it were in your hands, you’d let this whole family be put on blast regularly and sit back and do nothing online but shake in your shoes. Hell that’s what you do now. Except what’s really disgusting is you go after the people who ATTEMPT to stand up for them.

Troll-like actions? F*cking HELL yeah. At the very least, you’re the wimpiest traitorous sh*tty waste of space posters ever.

JARED: You have to get the “I’M F&CKING BEN AFFLECK” video from JIMMY KIMMEL cuz BRAD PITT has a cameo in it as the FedEx delivery guy!! Soooo funny :D

“So, what’d you wish for?” lmao!!

malibumom alter ego @ 02/25/2008 at 12:45 am

Jill is the co-owner of Kitsons and probably Julianne is the other owner.

Jill could also be SAM. Whenever SAM was, Jill was.

…:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watched Jimmy Kimmel live and there was a video revenge on his girlfriend Sara Siverman that featured Brad as the Fedex guy…hilarious!

CLINIQUA:

you are not a FAN. I believe real fan will leave Jen alone.

You are totally insane. You need help.

CLINIQUA @ 02/25/2008 at 12:36 am

Now why would I want to crawl up your stank ass when you are nothing but shít from nose to toes?

Back off, honey, and stay the hell out of my face. I don’t give a damn if you call me a troll. Coming from you, it’s a compliment. I think Aniston is pathetic, but I don’t have this pathological hatred of her that you have. You act like she’s the Antichrist. You’re more pathetic than she is. Face it, hon, she owns your ass. You can’t post a single message without dragging her into it. It’s people like you who keep this shít going. We don’t need it, and we don’t need you.

Now if you and your flunkies want to call me a troll, pile it on. I stand by what I said earlier. You don’t own this blog, nobody elected you boss, and your opinion doesn’t count for any more or any less than anyone else’s.

I’m done with you.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/25/2008 at 12:49 am

CLINIQUA @ 02/25/2008 at 12:36 am
____________________________________

Oh for crying out loud, geez. :roll:

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 975 » Show All