Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie

During one of his monologues, host Jon Stewart poked fun of pregnant Angelina Jolie.

He said, “Earlier, I mentioned there were two very famous quite pregnant actresses here tonight. Actually, I was incorrect. I’ve become aware that there’s a third. Jessica Alba is pregnant, Cate Blanchett is pregnant and Nicole Kidman is pregnant.” (Nic wasn’t in her seat, so they flashed a still image of her. She was there was on the merlot carpet, though.)

Continuing his joke, Jon gave out an imaginary Oscar: “The baby goes to…. (drumroll) Angelina Jolie. On my god, Angelina Jolie. I’m just stunned. It goes to Angelina Jolie. That’s terrific. Obviously Angelina couldn’t be with us tonight–it’s tough to get 17 babysitters on Oscars night. I’ll accept this baby on her behalf.”

Watch the video of Jon Stewart joking about Angelina Jolie here.

Photos: Axelle/Bauergriffinonline.com, ABC
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart, Oscars 2008

• Kate Middleton was once a sexy witch for Halloween- US Weekly
  • Mike Tyson opens up about being sexually abused as a child- TMZ
  • Kris Jenner says all of her kids were awkward and chubby when they were younger- Gossip Cop
  • Ashley Tisdale rocks short shorts while running errands before Halloween- Just Jared Jr
  • Mockingjay sets the record for the most pre-sale tickets sold- Entertainment Weekly
  • Lisa Kudrow reveals that NBC execs thought Monica was "slutty" on Friends- Huffington Post
  • Did Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin split over Gwyneth Paltrow?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Colbert Report sets a date for its final show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Did Miley Cyrus show too much cleavage with this outfit?- Hollywood Tuna

1,863 Responses to “Jon Stewart Jokes About Angelina Jolie”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1075 » Show All

1. 151
    WompWomp Says:

It took CLINIQUA all that time to write that? CLINIQUA you got b*tchslapped by jill & Julianne and you b*tchslapped yourself again with that pathetic comeback. You dont “insulting Maniston on occasion” you LOVE her name and cant keep it out your mouth.

2. 152
    Jill Says:

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 02/25/2008 at 12:49 am
    CLINIQUA @ 02/25/2008 at 12:36 am
    ___________________________________
    Oh for crying out loud, geez. :roll:

***********************************************************

She’s a fcuking idiot. Just ignore it.

3. 153
    sharon Says:

I love Jon Stewart’s joke about Angie. It is hilarious.

4. 154
    malibumom alter ego Says:

BTW, Fellinelily is wooden legs.

Go to the previous thread and discover for yourself how she outed herself.

5. 155
    Alexanderina Says:

isn’t is funny that when you don’t agree with someone on here you are call a troll. Some people on here need to get a f*cking life.

6. 156
    alicia Says:

I wonder what happened at the pre-oscar bash yesterday b/t the Jolie-Pitts and Maniston. I hope Lainey has some juicy gossip.

Since they’re all anyone can talk about I bet Brad and Angie were holding court the whole time while Maniston sulked in a corner.

7. 157
    bella Says:

Brad with Jimmy Kimmel really where can I see in what day wich show

8. 158
    CLINIQUA Says:

I’m done with you.

___________________________

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Yipppee!!!! A person who I didn’t even know was ALIVE before she started f**king with me tonight on the heels of the other Aniston defender (primarily because she makes NO f**king impression, is lame, boring and dumb as sh*t) is “done with me.”

That’s great.

But er, since I don’t even know who the f*ck you are, have never even talked or had a discussion with you EVER – primarly because you are a dullard that makes no impression on people…please explain how that is supposed to affect me how?? You dumb b*tch.

Go back into your hole.

9. 159
    bella Says:

when did this air?
    ——————————————————————————————–

PINKY JP @ 02/25/2008 at 12:46 am Watched Jimmy Kimmel live and there was a video revenge on his girlfriend Sara Siverman that featured Brad as the Fedex guy…hilarious!

10. 160
    jamie Says:

As someone else who’s been called a troll on this blog, I do want to say thanks to all of you regulars who’ve spoken out. Sometimes it feels like everyone on here is of one mind, so it’s nice to know that those of us who are turned off aren’t the only ones.

Back to Angelina. It still amuses me that the tabs made such a big deal about the pre-Oscar showdown. Brad and Angie aren’t exactly known as huge partiers and add in that she’s both pregnant and had to go to a ceremony earlier in the day, I can’t believe anyone thought she would show. Even Angie needs a break from the 4-inch heels.

11. 161
    alicia Says:

^^^^ Brad isn’t going to be on Jimmy Kimmel, he was featured in a spoof video, it’ll probably be on youtube by tomorrow

12. 162
    dianad1968 Says:

I am going to give my 2 cents about all the drama, and then go to bed. Cliniqua is passionate, she does not like Maniston. If you dont like that she blasts her at every opportunity, dont read her posts. No need to start a feud. Other people make fun of x all the time, and i dont read them getting a beat down. I hate it when i read who i am assuming are all JP fans getting into fights with each other. I am a devoted fan, and i appreciate that there is someone like Cliniqua who will give the haters hell each and every time, because the c**p that is constantly said about Brad and Angie gets ridiculous.
    Now i will say adios until tomorrow. Play nice now.

13. 163
    MICRO Says:

Julianne, Jill -

Everybody has a different way of handling the troll. For me, as long as there are posters like bet/sam or wooden legs posting agains this family, I will forever bring X in.

14. 164
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

Jill @ 02/25/2008 at 12:51 am

She’s a fcuking idiot. Just ignore it.
    _______________________________________

Seriously, it’s like ENOUGH ALREADY. I’ll do like you said and just ignore.

15. 165
    dianad1968 Says:

alicia, i thought it was Brad, but i wasn’t sure. It was Hilarious. Harrison Ford, Don Cheadle, Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams were among some of the celebrities. I hope somebody puts it on YouTube.

16. 166
    nothing but tab lies Says:

alicia @ 02/25/2008 at 12:56 am

Brad and Angie did not go to that crappy affair.

The Showdown That Never Was

Anyone who was hoping to see a smackdown between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s ex Jennifer Aniston at the Night Before party last night was let down when Brangelina decided to attend the Independent Spirit awards instead. Jennifer was at the Beverly Hills Hotel for the star-studded Night Before party, which benefitted the Motion Picture Television Fund. The party was also attended by A-listers George Clooney — without girlfriend Sara Larson — Seal and Heidi Klum, and Jake Gyllenhaal. But the Friends star left after just an hour and headed back to a private bungalow at the hotel.

The party, at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s exclusive 1912 bar, was the hot pre-Oscar party in town. Two men were even arrested trying to get in using fake credentials and were taken away in handcuffs.

The Jolie-Aniston face-off wasn’t the only awkward Hollywood run-in that was avoided. Yesterday morning, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise had breakfast at the posh Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel, narrowly missing Tom’s ex-wife Nicole Kidman, who showed up for a business lunch with mega-producer Harvey Weinstein. The two are rumored to be working on a movie project together. Tom wasn’t the only ex pregnant Nicole missed. Later in the evening, her former boyfriend Steve Bing dropped by the Polo Lounge and joined a large party in the front of the lounge.

Also in the Polo Lounge were designer Roberto Cavalli, who stopped by PageSix.com’s table to say hello, producer Brian Grazer and Russell Simmons. Christina Applegate enjoyed a cigarette outside with a friend. Around 11 p.m., new parents Nicole Richie, wearing a short black skirt and her hair up in a messy ponytail, and Joel Madden arrived and were escorted by security who took them both into the men’s restroom — together. Despite the rainy weather, the pair then headed outside to a private table under heat lamps.

Partygoers didn’t just rub elbows with Hollywood’s most powerful, including Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg, but also left with a pricey gift bag fit for Hollywood’s elite. Attendees were asked their shoe size and then were given custom designer tennis shoes. They also received loads of high-end cosmetics, and played a MAC Cosmetics trivia game. The winners received a $2,000 laptop.

Although the party was abuzz and the Polo Lounge was hopping with famous faces, not everyone thought it was the hottest ticket in town. As Elton John left out the back entrance with an entourage, he told PageSix.com, “My party is better.”

17. 167
    Just stop pleasE Says:

I don’t know why you all are getting CLINIQUA started, just leave it, it being the situation, alone she cool down in a minute. It has been awhile for her.

18. 168
    CLINIQUA Says:

Jill, and Julianne are posting as their own supporters – loving the originality of the names none of us have ever seen before tonight ladies.

Next all the suddenly ‘new,’ posters chiming in to jump on Cliniqua’s head (with the exception of dumb azz alexanderina who long ago attacked me for being popular), will pipe up about how they are ‘regulars.’

Regulars, but cowards who won’t use their real names or Jill having a party by herself??? It could go either way.

Both scenarios are the height of pathetic. But also symbolic of lily livered do nothing so-called fans (trolls), who would much rather attack the righteous fans of the JPs, than see maniston dissed in any way.

19. 169
    Jill Says:

MICRO @ 02/25/2008 at 1:00 am
    Julianne, Jill -
    *************************************************************

Micro, there is a big difference between you and Cliniqua in the way you handle yourself on this blog. You don’t get nasty and offensive when other people disagree with you.

I don’t think bet is sam. Sam is reasonably literate. bet writes like she never passed the third grade.

As for Woody, I don’t know who she is, but only an idiot like malibu mom alter ego would think she is Felinelilly.

20. 170
    oh Says:

CLINIQUA

why do you love the Brangelina family?

you love their generosity? compassion? loving? tolerant? sacrificial? try to make the world a better place? peacefulness?

After reading your post, I see you share none of their values, possess none of their characteristics. In fact, I think you are the opposite.

It is very amusing to me that someone like you call yourself a fan.

21. 171
    BAfan Says:

??????? @ 02/24/2008 at 11:52 pm
    ___________
    awesome post

22. 172
    thekookoflove1365 Says:

Hello everyone,

Posters here at JJ come from different socio=economic background. Hence, deterrence in opinion will arise. Since I am assuming that we are all gown and mature people, we should just AGREE TO DISAGREE. I believe in freedom of expression-in all forms!
    JMO. Please don’t bite my head off!

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your rght to say it.”-Voltaire

On this note Mahalo ang go-night everyone. tomorrow is another day!

23. 173
    ppl who tlk about x are trolls Says:

If Jill, and Julianne made no impression on CLINIQUA (like she’s said over & over again) and their so irrelevant, why does she continue to post about them? can someone answer that for me please

24. 174
    PINKY JP Says:

Let’s learn from our idols Brad and Angelina…when did they ever make X relevant? A couple of interviews mentioning or slightly referring to her…and that was it. Brangie have moved on and lived happily ever after…why can’t we do the same? More importantly, their passion is not on defending themselves from the attacks from ignoramuses out there including Donald Trump, but it is on loving and making their family stronger AND THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE. TRUE JP FANS REPRESENT LOVEly BAMPZS(+1 or 2) BY LOVING AND GIVING LOVE.

25. 175
    thekookoflove1365 Says:

s/b grown up not gown

damn this laptop is pissing me off.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1075 » Show All