Nicole Kidman @ Oscars 2008

Parents-to-be Nicole Kidman (in custom Balenciaga) and Keith Urban arrive at the 2008 Oscars held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.

Clutch by Bottega Veneta, 1,399-carat diamond necklace by L’Wren Scott.

15+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman @ Oscars 2008

Posted to: Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, Oscars 2008, Pregnant Celebrities

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

melissabarry08 @ 02/24/2008 at 8:54 pm

melissabarry08 @ 02/24/2008 at 8:54 pm

TO MUCH BOTOX NICOLE, HER FACE IS FROZEN

HER HUSBAN IS ANOTHER STORY, HE IS HOT

the botox quine has landet she look like allways very very stif and cold dont lik the dress

aw they’re so cute!

love the necklace

They both look great. The dress is simple & elegant. The hair wonderful.

If people are going to insult them, learn how to spell at least!

This? Is why Nicole Kidman is so overrated when it comes to fashion. The whole thing is bland, the necklace does nothing for the dress. Her hair is horrid as always. Bleh.

I love her but the jewelry is just too overbearing :(

I love her but the jewelry is just too overbearing :(

Alright so I can see the lip thing but botox?! All her wrinkles are pretty visible and her expression shows. She does NOT look frozen tonight.

Love that her hair is finally getting some colour back, too.

They both look lovely!

Awww cute! Love the necklace!

soooooooooooo cute…
last year she’s the only one who wore red….. and look this year red is everywhere! have to admit that she’s always one step ahead..
gorgeous! keith is hottttt!!!!

Keith is hot and adores Nicole. I’m very happy for their new baby and they
make a sweet adorable couple.

She looks fabulous! I love the dress and that necklace….wow!

love them both!!
so cute…
so gorgeous…
so sweet…

S T U N N I NG !!!!!!!!!!

I wish she would go back to brown hair though. ;D

NotBuyingItInNashville @ 02/24/2008 at 9:21 pm

No baby bump. That’s why they didn’t run the gauntlet of reporters. Too hard for Our Nic to think of appropriate answers to those questions.

buckeyegurl @ 02/24/2008 at 9:22 pm

She looks lovely. Very elegant. She and Keith look so happy.

the necklace……… wooowwwwwwww!!!

WOW!!

Gorgeous!

Super fabulous couple! They look so radiant on the red carpet!

What the HELL does she have on and her lips.. MY GOD

She looks stunning. LOVE IT. http://tampham.blogspot.com

if you can’t see a “baby bump” then you are not looking.

I wish she would of worn something lighter.. like white or pink…you could of seen her baby bump better. She is just so naturally thin, with small hips that she isn’t going to show like all these other women have lately that have gained like 60 lbs. I bet she only gains half that. There’s no reason for women to get as big as a lot of them have been lately.

The baby bump is actually bigger now. Nicole has a way to go yet. in another month or so her tummy will be a lot bigger. Nicole looks gorgeous. Funny how Nicole was in red last year and this year half the women are in red! Next year, they’ll all be in black. Keith is Hot!!!

they both hot…..!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are both ugly.

She looks absolutely stunning tonight!

bad lip injections!!

Simply stunning!

Angelina is so much prettier than her, and Keith looks like Brad’s ugly little brother.

Major fashion misstep with that necklace and the dress is boring. This outfit definitely does not top her best looks list.
The dress for the Tokyo GC opening was far better.
BOring!

The dress for the Tokyo GC opening was far better.
BOring!

Man, some of you people are just delusional. Are you blind??? SHE IS NOT ON BOTOX… nor does she have lip injections! think she has more sense than to inject her face with poison when she’s freakin’ PREGNANT. Did you just not see her on tv? She was gorgeous!!

puck happy @ 02/24/2008 at 11:07 pm

They look happy. Very nice couple.

Angelina and Nicole are the queens of botox.

Her freakin lips are much bigger than her stomach.Maybe she’s carrying the kid in them instead. Those lips are disgusting.Is it an implant of just collegen injections? Either way is just plain gross.

Nicole is happy to be expecting. So happy for you too, Nicole. You deserve a good life.

Notbuyingit @ 02/25/2008 at 12:12 am

I think she’s stopped the botox but the lips..oy. She needs to have those deflated. Maybe you’re right about her carrying the baby there!!

I like the dress…it’s classy, but then, she ruined it with the ugly necklace…it maybe laced with diamonds, but it doesn’t suit that dress.

Keith finally has a tux/suit that fits, but what has happened to his hair. He is a good looking guy, but he always looks dumpy when he’s with her…she’s so tall and thin. And of course, he never looks like he’s comfortable … I always get a sense that he feels out of place. This is HER turf…he could have worn an edgy outift to the Grammy’s and looked perfectly at ease.

Oh well, I’ve seen worse…in fact, I saw worse in Tokyo.

Nicole is a goddess, and Keith is HOT!

she looks AMAZING. I love that necklace … she is so elegant, inside and out.

This thread cracks me up. “She’s a trendsetter! She wore *red* last year. And everyone else is wearing red this year because of her. Red is such an unusal color at the Oscars. And this year she wore *black*, which is really shocking and edgy. So next year, everyone else will wear BLACK.”

Jesus. Alot of women wore black tonight. Alot of women wore black at last year’s Oscars. Heck, Nic recently wore a dress that was like the cheaper, shorter, uglier version of a Posen gown Gwyneth Paltrow wore to last year’s Oscars. And more than one woman wore red at last year’s Oscars.

A black dress with diamonds? Mind-blowing. Never been done before.

SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Thanks Jared.

They both look happy and glowing! I like this couple and am happy for them. We’re all entitled to our own opinions, and I actually love what she has on. She always looks classy to me. And I adore the necklace, and even as a loan, still cost oodles of mulah. As far as baby bump, it’s there! Sheesh people. Nic is just the type who will now show much do to her height. plus if she’s like some women I know who carry their baby small – then good for her! LESS stretch marks.

She looks far more healthy and vibrant with some poundage. Gaining weight becomes her. But those urber plastic lips have got’a go

Orange soda @ 02/25/2008 at 1:34 am

Wowo I used to love her she used to wear the best dresses on the red carpet… something’s going on… that dress is awful… not flatering..
and what’s with the rotten botox face?

Nicole looked gorgeous tonight. Her hair,jewelry and the dress,
perfect. I like her and Keith together,wish them the best.

They are both beautiful. During her presentation she was so beautiful and graceful. She was so gentle with the 98 year old Boyle, it shows how compassionate she is. I think they will be wonderful parents. Wish them happiness and good health.

nicole kidman owns @ 02/25/2008 at 2:37 am

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I’m so disappointed.

not my favourite outfit of nicole. she looks a lot better last year. she still looks nice though with the hair. the dress is boring but the necklace really brings it out but honestly….the necklace is a bit over the top.

She’ve married another midget….

Anyway – she is stunning as usual, but the diamonds….. ooooh the diamonds! Unbelievable.

The necklaces = too much! It’s good to see that now she’s pregnant, she’s toned down the botox and her face is waring off!

okay, let me start by saying that i DO like her…..but she needs to STOP! what is she doing to herself? it’s like looking at a wax statue of nicole kidman from madame toussauds……poor keith! he probably has to put a mirror near her mouth in the morning to make sure she’s still alive.

Agreed, bejeebus. I do like her, too but am becoming uncomfortable with the size of her mouth. Why does she think having an Angelina-like mouth is what makes her pretty when she looked so beautiful a couple years ago all natural? I wish someone would stop her in her tracks and make her see that that is NOT pretty and shows WAY too much. I miss an all natural Nic.

i like the necklace and dress…and the hair…but she looks much better on screen than on pics..she didn’t look so botoxed while she was presenting that award.

she looks pregnant not stunning!!!
Where is Tom and Katie???????
Didn’t they attend?

HOW IN THE HELL DID NICOLE GET THAT MUCH DIAMONDS. WITH THE WAY DIAMONDS ARE PURCHASED VIA AFRICA I AM PISSES AND VERY VERY ANGRY THAT THIS ***** HAS NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HER MONEY EXCEPT TO BUY BLOOD DIAMONDS AND THEN HAS THE NERVE TO DISPLAY THEM ON HER FROZEN BOTOX FACE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.
I HOPE THAT FROZEN COW SHE’S GOT GROWING IN HER EXPERIENCE SOME OF THE DIFFICULTIES THAT THOSE DIAMONDS HAVE CAUSED TO PLACES LIKE AFRICA.

Cate Blanchett looked stunning Then frumpy old looking nicole kidman comes along I see she had her little man with her

She looks beautiful again and they both look really happy to be togther. Very nice. She looks particularly lovely in the first picture. I liked the necklace better when she was presenting and it wasn’t just a still shot you were seeing.

I think that they both looked wonderful. I think it is great that they look so happy. Keith is so friggin good looking. Nicole is one lucky lady. Good luck to them both.

I think they both looked great… They’re really lovely, I love when they showed the only-have-eyes-for-each-other pose like pic 5… I think it’s so romantic and real… So lovely…

Sasha: how sad are you? It is bad enough to insult someone you haven’t a clue about but love to think you do. It’s also bad enough to believe all you see in movies and take it as the absolute reality. Yes, that reality exists, no, not every diamond in the world comes from that reality. It’s also bad that you don’t bother to check facts, if you would, you would know Nicole didn’t buy the diamonds. The necklace was lended to her by a very famous designer, it was returned that same night.

But the really horrible thing? Insulting an unborn baby who has no say in anything and wish it to have the same fate as so many unfortunate children have, a reality you can’t possibly grasp for never having lived in it. I hope for you you never have to experience anything close to it. But please do think twice before you speak and have a heart.

They are adorable!!!

I loved.

beautiful couple, they look stunning

I love the dress. She looks fabulous.

Charlotte @ 02/25/2008 at 3:11 pm

I think Nicole is stunning what ever. The dress is really simple and pretty, and the necklace is just spectacular, it is flashy and reflects the dress. As the dress is so plain the necklace makes her more noticable.

I hope she returned the chandelier to her hotel!

Tip for Mr. Kidman: You either get rid of the gray scruff or the light brown hair with golden highlights – you can’t have both!

Nicole is stunning! They are a beautiful and talented couple.

She is always extraordinary! Her style, her dress, hair, makeup… and her voice and diction. Primissimo!!!

On a small woman, the necklace would be overwhelming, but Nicole is tall enough to carry it off. The simple black dress is the perfect backdrop for these beautiful jewels.

They looks so sweet

Kieth and Nicole look great. I love this couple.

GODD shes so georgous! from head to nose to lips to wrists to toes!

the only reason i watch the oscars every year is to see nicole.. and his husband is one lucky *******

p.s. i wish i was there to grab one of her necklaces and run LOL!

Does anyone else think she looks like the grinch? Too much botox. She looks nothing like she used to. Her lips are just wrong.

She has that waxy,overly botoxed face. Her forehead has no wrinkles.Her hair was awful.

Sasha,
people as hateful as you are just plain scary!!!!

Good call Jamie,she does look like the Grinch She always reminds me of Olive Oyl,with the too tall skinny body and giant feet and hands.But the Grinch fits as well

Ahh i was wondering when the infamous NK stalkers would come out! welcome home folks. =)

SHE LOOKE FABULOUSSSSSS!

Highwayroller @ 02/26/2008 at 5:33 am

She looks tremendous. Best part of the Oscar night.

While I don’t agree with Sasha’s comments re:Nic’s baby, I do agree with her distaste over Nic wearing those diamonds. Designers loan things to celebrities as a sort of free promotion. No, you effing idiots, not all diamonds are mined in Africa, most are. But the popularity of diamonds PERIOD, is why diamonds are mined in the first place. Especially since Nic’s designer buys her diamonds from the DTC which works with De Beers. De Beers has had multiple class actions lawsuits brought against it, and it’s diamonds are conflict-free in only the most technical sense. British owners of African mines; you think they paid properly for those. Personally, I try not to buy anything that was made off of slave labour. And DTC refuses dust suppression in it’s South African mines; dust in diamond mines can be extremely harmful to the labourers.

If you’re going to wear jewelry only buy fake and publicize that fact. And this isn’t a new issue, it’s been covered for years.

Nic often wears rough diamonds. And the diamonds sold through the DTC are sometimes blood diamonds being sold as clean diamonds. The EC already admitted that not all companies that are members of the Kimberely Process are actually abiding by its rules; heck, you don’t even have to meet its standards in order to join.

*It isn’t about self-righteousness or whatever weak issue you want to make it about. It’s just about knowing this is happening and making the decision not to endorse it in any way possible. And it’s not a difficult decision; diamonds are a luxury not friggin’ oxygen. You *can* avoid the things.

This is from Cindy Adams’ column in the New York Post!

OSCAR WHISPERED RIGHT INTO MY EAR

February 26, 2008 — OSCARS. Boozing backstage during the Oscarcast is a no-no. But if you’re pregnant Nicole Kidman it’s a yes- yes. She wanted white wine. She got it. . . .

That sounds like the thoughtless selfish witch.Drinking while pregnant in front of her recovering alcoholic husband.

Keith's amanda @ 02/27/2008 at 12:46 pm

I think she had an accident with a chandelier on her way out the door. I bet the glass of wine and cigarrettes went lovely with the dress and gaudy necklace.

pr person @ 02/27/2008 at 5:00 pm

Hmmmmmmmm…nobody in their right mind actually believes for one second that Nicole actually had a glass of wine.

But….. here is a quote from her publicist for those of you who aren’t in your right mind ” But I have to tell you that Nicole Kidman most certainly did NOT drink white wine or any other alcoholic beverage backstage. She had water and lemon zinger tea. That’s it. I know, I was there with her..”

Well you didn’t expect Kidman’s pr slave to actually tell the truth did you?

pr person @ 02/27/2008 at 9:08 pm

And that would mean Cindy Adams is the epitomy of honesty and truth? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny!

hahaha people who belived that ARE idiots.. you cannot CANNOT say that any women who is in their right mind would drink.. not just Nicole.. but everbody who is.

gosh.. thick some people.

nda: “last year she’s the only one who wore red….. and look this year
red is everywhere! have to admit that she’s always one step ahead.
gorgeous!”

i agree… she’s one step ahead and she has her own style… she doesn’t follow anyone.

I think Mr and Mrs. Urban are just beautiful! I am so very happy that they found each other, as this world can be a very lonely place without someone to share it with. Remember money is not always the answer in everything. This great couple are from the same country and are both super famous and have that in common. So glad Nicole found happiness after the abrupt cruel divorce by her former. Nicole never said a bad word about her ex and for that I find her to be well deserving of her happiness now. May God richly bless the urbans today and always.

The urbans are a beautiful couple! Praise God that they were able to find each other in this difficult world. Money is not always the answer for our needs you know. Mrs. Urban deserves happiness after the abrupt and cruel divorce by her ex. Blessings!