Paris Hilton & Benji Madden Hold Hands

Paris Hilton & Benji Madden Hold Hands

Paris Hilton and man-of-the-moment Benji Madden hold hands as they shop together Monday afternoon.

An eyewitness recently told Life & Style, “When Paris saw Benji, she only had eyes for him. She walked over and gave him a huge kiss. It was over the top and lots of tongue was involved!”

It just felt like last week that Paris, 27, was dating Swedish meatballs model Alex Vaggo. Just last month, Paris had her tongue down Jared Leto‘s throat at Sundance. The hotel heiress is also rumored to have hooked back up with her ex Simon Rex.

As for 28-year-old Good Charlotte guitarist Benji, he and Aussie fiancee Sophie Monk reportedly met on the set of a Good Charlotte video in 2006, were engaged in January 2007 and called it quits last month.

Paris’ ex-BFF Nicole Richie has a baby girl with Benji‘s twin brother Joel. Um, small world?

HOW LONG do you think Paris and Benji‘s relationship will last?

paris hilton benji madden holding hands 01
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 02
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 03
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 04
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ewww they loook ugly together

ekkk…she is such a Ska*nk. Must she sleep with everyone in Hollywood.

Orange soda @ 02/25/2008 at 10:34 pm

ewww… he should dump her… he’s going to catch all sorts of std’s! she’s such a wh0r3!

GROSS, I THINK IT”LL LAST MAXIMUM OF A WEEK

NICOLE BETTER WATCH HER MAN CAUSE AFTER THIS WHOR* GETS DUMPED BY HIM SHES GOING FOR JOEL

Nooo! Benji, don’t do it! You’ll get the *whispers* hiv

****, plain and simple. She don’t know who she wants. Didn’t she just kiss a girl a little while ago?

wow shes really an @$$ i hate her she f*cks everybody she meets

sweet kisses @ 02/25/2008 at 10:41 pm

probably just ended as I type this

vanessahudgensfan @ 02/25/2008 at 10:42 pm

i like her track suit.. that’s it.. she’s gross..

Why is this chick even famous?

PR STUNT THAT’S IT..THIS BEYATCH CHANGES MEN MORE THAN HER UNDIES-MY BAD SHE DONT WEAR UNDERGARMENTS…
IF REAL- STOCKS HAVE GONE UP FOR VAL TREX-

RUNNNNNNN BENJIIIIIIII.RUNNNNNNN..HELL LEAP!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/25/2008 at 10:50 pm

a douche-poser and his talent-less douche girlfriend.

make it stop @ 02/25/2008 at 10:55 pm

Man I bet Nicole is secretly fuming inside,
Paraskan.k, just cant let Nicole have any spotlight- she thinks this is a game-I must outdo Nicole-she was just my flunky-People cant like her better than me-I must be number one and the only one in the spotlight no matter what tricks I have to do–
I can just hear this back stabbing b., thinking and doing just that.
When will she go away..for the love of smart, intelligent people go awayyyy. We dont like you ,really really..

he looked a bit like boy george.

i hate miley&ashley tisdal @ 02/25/2008 at 11:02 pm

less than a month.. haha make your bets!

ph is a back with a crack and a pack of meds.
benji tell me u aint serious.

Benji, what are you thinking?

Paris has become a caricature of herself.

i hope this doesn’t last long. benji, i have faith in you haha

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/25/2008 at 11:21 pm

I can’t believe Paris has been linked with more than 3 men the past month, and Benji has no shame to be seen getting intmate with her just days after calling hus engagement off. ewww that is a downgrade. If I was Benji’s ex, I would feel the better person if Benji’s move was meant to make Sophie jealous.

I hate her so much.
She needs to back the **** off my man!

Wow this is the worst case of the rebound I have ever seen, all respect I had for Benji just went away. At least Sophie Monk was an attractive model, Paris is definitely fugilicious.

A tip to Benji: Don’t date a woman that has larger feet than you, and has had more STD’s than how old you are.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All