Paris Hilton & Benji Madden Hold Hands

Paris Hilton & Benji Madden Hold Hands

Paris Hilton and man-of-the-moment Benji Madden hold hands as they shop together Monday afternoon.

An eyewitness recently told Life & Style, “When Paris saw Benji, she only had eyes for him. She walked over and gave him a huge kiss. It was over the top and lots of tongue was involved!”

It just felt like last week that Paris, 27, was dating Swedish meatballs model Alex Vaggo. Just last month, Paris had her tongue down Jared Leto‘s throat at Sundance. The hotel heiress is also rumored to have hooked back up with her ex Simon Rex.

As for 28-year-old Good Charlotte guitarist Benji, he and Aussie fiancee Sophie Monk reportedly met on the set of a Good Charlotte video in 2006, were engaged in January 2007 and called it quits last month.

Paris’ ex-BFF Nicole Richie has a baby girl with Benji‘s twin brother Joel. Um, small world?

HOW LONG do you think Paris and Benji‘s relationship will last?

paris hilton benji madden holding hands 01
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 02
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 03
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 04
paris hilton benji madden holding hands 05

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

ewww they loook ugly together

ekkk…she is such a Ska*nk. Must she sleep with everyone in Hollywood.

Orange soda @ 02/25/2008 at 10:34 pm

ewww… he should dump her… he’s going to catch all sorts of std’s! she’s such a wh0r3!

GROSS, I THINK IT”LL LAST MAXIMUM OF A WEEK

NICOLE BETTER WATCH HER MAN CAUSE AFTER THIS WHOR* GETS DUMPED BY HIM SHES GOING FOR JOEL

Nooo! Benji, don’t do it! You’ll get the *whispers* hiv

****, plain and simple. She don’t know who she wants. Didn’t she just kiss a girl a little while ago?

wow shes really an @$$ i hate her she f*cks everybody she meets

sweet kisses @ 02/25/2008 at 10:41 pm

probably just ended as I type this

vanessahudgensfan @ 02/25/2008 at 10:42 pm

i like her track suit.. that’s it.. she’s gross..

Why is this chick even famous?

PR STUNT THAT’S IT..THIS BEYATCH CHANGES MEN MORE THAN HER UNDIES-MY BAD SHE DONT WEAR UNDERGARMENTS…
IF REAL- STOCKS HAVE GONE UP FOR VAL TREX-

RUNNNNNNN BENJIIIIIIII.RUNNNNNNN..HELL LEAP!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/25/2008 at 10:50 pm

a douche-poser and his talent-less douche girlfriend.

make it stop @ 02/25/2008 at 10:55 pm

Man I bet Nicole is secretly fuming inside,
Paraskan.k, just cant let Nicole have any spotlight- she thinks this is a game-I must outdo Nicole-she was just my flunky-People cant like her better than me-I must be number one and the only one in the spotlight no matter what tricks I have to do–
I can just hear this back stabbing b., thinking and doing just that.
When will she go away..for the love of smart, intelligent people go awayyyy. We dont like you ,really really..

he looked a bit like boy george.

i hate miley&ashley tisdal @ 02/25/2008 at 11:02 pm

less than a month.. haha make your bets!

ph is a back with a crack and a pack of meds.
benji tell me u aint serious.

Benji, what are you thinking?

Paris has become a caricature of herself.

i hope this doesn’t last long. benji, i have faith in you haha

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/25/2008 at 11:21 pm

I can’t believe Paris has been linked with more than 3 men the past month, and Benji has no shame to be seen getting intmate with her just days after calling hus engagement off. ewww that is a downgrade. If I was Benji’s ex, I would feel the better person if Benji’s move was meant to make Sophie jealous.

I hate her so much.
She needs to back the **** off my man!

Wow this is the worst case of the rebound I have ever seen, all respect I had for Benji just went away. At least Sophie Monk was an attractive model, Paris is definitely fugilicious.

A tip to Benji: Don’t date a woman that has larger feet than you, and has had more STD’s than how old you are.

This couple makes no sense to me. Paris has a certain je ne sais quoi, but Benji looks like a fat Boy George.

In a word, ick.

Color me GROSSED OUT!!!! What is wrong with Benji? I think he sees how Joel is all loved up with “bad” girl Nicole and thought he probably needed a bad girl too?! This is just nasty, aren’t they bible people these Maddens? I give this 1 month tops. At which point Benji better reserve himself plenty of trips to the clinic, He’s gonna need them by the time Paris is done with him. YIKES!

HOLY F’ING HELL
thats just… wrong
diddnt he like JUST break up with sophie?
i can live with joel and nicole.. but benji and paris.. is discusting.

um, okay, i’ll keep it clean. anyway benji goes from having a fiance to paris? okay.

Dedicated Bitch @ 02/26/2008 at 12:30 am

Promiscuous Paris is all over town, and what-in-God’s- name is Joel thinking ? We all know he’s on the rebound, and if some random sex is what he’s looking to get with 3-minutes Hilton, why didn’t he just go pay hooker?

She is such a *****. I actually feel bad for Nicole. She seems to be trying to break away from this life and now Paris is dating her hubby’s twin. Back off Paris.

WTF?
BEN :(

Does anyone know the name of the brand of shirt that she’s wearing? (the white rose gun shirt) THANKS!

She is such a follower of Nicole. I bet she’ll be pregnant next…

LOL at the coincidence.

what a controlling bich!! i’m sure we’ve all had friends with this kind of personality– the kind that manipulates u into doing what they want or they don’t let you get on with your life w/out them, the one is not happy if you’re happy, etc.
i bet she’ll be preggers by this twin which means that their babies will have been fathered by the same person (twins=same dna) which means nicole will have to deal with paris even if she doesnt want to.

I read all the comment, and they were so funny! There wasn’t probably any positive comments and I LOVE IT! Because I’m really dissappointed in Benji too, that’s just so low. I mean Good Charlotte will probably turn into Good Parlotte now that Paris is here- GROSS! I just feel like throwing up. Paris, the herpes girl and Benji, The Bible guy = TOGETHER THEY’RE A MESS!

I am seriously and very deeply hoping they’re not getting serious. Just like Nicole and Joel. I hope not! Because Paris has no dignity and she will ruin the whole band and everything. But Benji is really stupid ass ***** too, so we can pretty much blame him too.

I feel so bad for Nicole too. Why does Paris need to ruin everything? Nicole and Joel are so good, I’m sure Paris wants to break them off too. And I just read that Paris is doing a new reality tv show and is looking for NEW BEST FRIEND. and the show will show different side of paris, yeah i bet it’s more twisted side, maybe she’s gonna kill someone. HAHHAA

ARE PARIS AND NICOLE FRIENDS NO MORE?? ‘CAUSE THE TEXT SAID “EX BFF’S”??? I THOUGHT THEY ARE STIL FRIENDS..

Paris is trying to copy Nicole, soon SHE wil have a baby and so on.

I think I’m gonna be sick….

Perfect. They are both useless, gross, talentless hacks. May they stay together forever.

Oh no. What the hell is this? Eek. Benji, you can do better. Seriously. Paris Hilton? Well, good luck with curing your herpes.

she is probale going out with him so she and nicole can be sister in laws

look at me me me me @ 02/26/2008 at 9:59 am

this is disgusting anyone with a brain can see that -that hore hilton is doing this to get attention. she wants to compete with Nic and HArlow, thats it. paris doesn’t really like Nic ,more than likely never did, always felt she was disposable.
on the simple life when they stop being friends for awhile, nic hardly said why they were not talking, but paris was always saying Nic was a b*tch, loser,ect.. Nic made that show funny, the only reason i watched.

now paris is using benji whose rebounding , to be in the spotlight and get us talking. benji is not her type, but then again any healthy pe.nis is her type be4 she ruins it.
paris movie flopped, now she’s at it again with this show she is desperate for the me me me, look at me. didnt she take a hint from her flopped movie, her pole grinding, we are fed up with your same o immature almost 30 year old bs.

Great! He’s got herpes now.

Publicity stunt. there is no way they are a “couple”. Total BS

I still can’t believe…
I know Benji is rebounding and all, but he can do better then Paris!

And I kinda fell bad for Nicole, Paris is always after what she has – if she can’t get the boyfriend and the kid, go for the twin brother…

So cute together

I agree with #2

And I think they will last maybe 1 day

Angie loves spencer @ 02/26/2008 at 4:26 pm

Oh sweet spencer smith!
paris should become a nun but id fear she’d corrupt those women!
GET A JOB ND WORK AT A DESK INSTEAD OF WORK ON MEN!

OMFG this is wrong, im starting to hate the madden brothers. Not only does one date nicole but the other dates paris and at the same Time… this is soooo lame! Im freaked out by this uuggghhhhRRR!

the biggest SL*T in the whole world..

she must have all the venereal disease

I just listened to Riot Girl…it doesn’t sound the same anymore :(

Holy **** man! there dating? That’s just ******* gross ew I mean i used to love Good Charlotte but them boys aint got to taste in the girl ****! Paris …. I mean comon any one can do better than that. I mean first Joel getting that Nicole pregnate Ew but i can take them but Benji & Paris that s just EW! and Paris is ******* fugly **** im sorry to say wait noo im not THE TRUTH ******* HURTS!! She a ******* **** and she dosen’t diserve him ad he can do way better than her im sure. anyways just hearing there name TOGETHER just makes me wannna vomit or slap Benji silly :)

OMG I THINK THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER WHO CARES BOUT HIS EX ***** PARIS IS WAY HOTTER AND SHE ALWAYS LOOKS HER BEST EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP HATING ON HER JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHES BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE

What are you crazt benji?what are you thinking?Get away from her she ugly and creepy and she will mulest you!!!!Take a plane far far away from her!!!!!

Did u guys here the Billy just got mariied to Linzi.weird…they all are like in love with preppy girls, they said that they use to pick on then and that they hate.

Call me whatever, but I think it’ll last a while, if not forever, and I think they’ll get married.
Good luck to them, they look cute. =]

I also think that everyone who is calling them “******” and “disgusting”, should put away their baby blocks, stop throwing tantrums and grow up.

OMG! NO! Joel and Nicole is enough desaster!!!

such a *****..!!! and what the hell is he thinking??? what’s the problem with this brothers???

hanging out with 2 top holliwood bitche’s..!!!

**** U paris and madden brothers..!!!

I HOPE IT LAST NOTHING ! ¬¬ I HATE HER DATING THAT HANDSOME AND PERFECT GUITARPLAYER (LL I think he should date a punky girl!:) or something not that..STUPID!

i think benji madden and paris hilton will go all the way because they are so close in all the pics. they sute and it will be goos if paris and benji do get married and start a family because i dont know about paris but benji will be a good dad. :)

sugarcube9890 @ 03/24/2008 at 11:31 pm

Benji is officially a sell out, just like his brother Joel. Don’t they remember writing the songs from the first Good Charlotte album? All they did was say bad things about girls like that, because until they became rich and famous, girls like that treated them like crap. And they’ve even went for the worst ones, the ones that are only famous for being stupid, spoiled whores!

Awww… I want Benji and Sophie to get back together for sureeee… xoxox

Usually I dont care who celeberties date as long as they are happy but this time I have to say somehting.

I have been a GC fan for a really long time and sort of hurts to know that Benji is with the ***** of Hollywood. He deserves better than her snotty ass self!

And when I say this it better be taken in cosideration b/c when Joel and Nicole got together, I smiled and said “Aww! Hes gonna be a good daddy I can tell!”

When Gerard Way and Lin-Z got married I was ecstatic, unlike some other girls in my age group who wanted to hunt Lin-Z down.

As long as my favorite celeberties are happy, Im happy. But I guarantee that he wont find happiness in Ms. Paris Hilton.

but I do not believe that

the “I do not believe that” was a typo. sorry!

j'NAE ASHLEYPARKS CARTER @ 04/09/2008 at 3:17 pm

LOOK, OKAY THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT SHE IS A TRAMP AND SHE UGLY WELL SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSS….OKAY…LOOK I’M NOT A FAN OF HER BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD SHUT UP….OKAY…I MEAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT SHES SHES A TRAMP AND UGLY….WELL MAYBE U R A TRAMP AND ALSO UGLY OKAY….I THINK THEY BOTH SHOULD REMAIN AS FRIENDS…BUT WHAT EVER YOU GUYS SAY I DON’T THINK IT MATTERS TO THEM OKAY….IF THEY R IN LOVE WELL LEAVE THEM THE **** ALONE OKAY….

thezombies @ 04/17/2008 at 5:23 pm

im not a fan of paris… but just leave her alone, you freaks. she’s never done anything to any of you… you’re just jealous… if she wants to sleep with every guy in the world, then that’s her choice. if she’s happy with benji and he’s happy with her.. why should he give a **** what you freaks think, LOL! XD

i don’t agree with them…why benji must be with paris….

i like paris hilton!! you cant judge someone unless you know them… and karmas a ***** soo Watch your back!!!!

I like paris hilton!!! you cant judge someone ukless you meet them….. and karmas a ***** so watch your back!!!

alenjasjdknf @ 06/07/2008 at 3:09 am

oh beeenjji come on!
Why paris???why???

i am glad they are together i’m happy for them as i am a big gc fan hopefully they will last forever

When we talk about the boots,What think of is UGG boots at first.Uggs boots on sale ,EMU boots,Bearpaw Boots,and Minnetonka Boots also have many fans in the world,but we know that ugg boots have very good public praise worldwide, like deeply by the people.The wool fleece lining molds to your feet and is designed to be worn without socks, keeping your feet at an ideal temperature whether it’s hot or cold outside. Cute, cozy, and irresistibly hip UGG boots are a must have for this season.According to the fashion experts, UGG Boots will be one of the most popular boots again this year, blending stylish simplicity with luxurious comfort.