Sean Penn & Petra Nemcova - Two P's in a Pod

Sean Penn & Petra Nemcova - Two P's in a Pod

Model Petra Nemcova and Sean Penn attend the 16th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards viewing party on Sunday at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, Calif.

The odd pair has been seen out together all week. Can we get a bigger smile Sean? You’re with Petra Nemcova!

Petra Nemcova was previously seen with singer James Blunt at this time last year – of course at an Oscars event!

More pictures of Sean Penn and Petra Nemcova – two p’s in a pod…

sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 01
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 02
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 03
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 04
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 05
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 06
sean penn petra nemcova 2008 oscars 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wow Sean. Wow. I mean wtf.

Odd is right!

I cannot believe that the academy snubbed Into the Wild.
She looks like hell.

Petra is beautiful and went through an earth-changing/life-changing ordeal to become a great philanthropist….Sean Penn, too, is an activist and philanthropist.

Not that it matters but Sean Penn was an activist and philanthropist long before Brad Pitt.

SofiaRocket @ 02/25/2008 at 10:30 am

No fool like old fool. Building one’s happiness on the unhappiness of others ( Robin and children) just does’t work.

milo ventimiglia @ 02/25/2008 at 10:30 am

wow.

She gets around.

This is wrong on so many levels.

I can´t avoid this forum today. I´m from Czech as well as Petra but I really don ´t like her and I can say peple and media here don´t like her too. She´s just painly stupid and behaves like a *****. And what people really hate about her is that she has forgot our language. She constantly pretends that english is the only language which exists. I heard her talking many times and I can honestly say it´s not possible to listen. She knows very well what she´s doing. James BLunt, Bruce Willis, now Sean Penn? I thought that terrible things like tsunami change people. But if this is a woman who knows the value of life and don´t wanna see woman has no idea what is health and death. She´s really bad advertise for our country. By the way…Marketa Irglova is our girl too…what a difference…

She now has coodies.

It’s as if she is trying to punish herself for surviving the tsunami by dating scmucks.

sparkle_moment @ 02/25/2008 at 11:04 am

I’m so disappointed ..I think Petra only does this for publicity…first James Blunt (when she began to date him he had a girlfriend) now Sean Penn…I like Robin Wright so much and Number 5 you are so right!

Good on Sean!!! Good for him!
Couples are not supposed to be together forever.
Once the woman has been impregnated and is too old and saggy for the man, he is supposed to leave her for a younger tighter dumb girl.
As we can see this being practised by Sean.
When Petra is too old and no longer tight he will again repeat this
and leave her for a younger tighter girl.
All these little girls who date old men deserve to have their hearts broken.
bahahaa

Okay, where do I start?? What do they possibly have to talk about? She seems so vapid and vacant. He is an ego maniac control freak. He obviously wants revenge on Robin for finally leaving his ass. How she put up with him for so long is a miracle. I’ve seen him openly doing coke at a bar he used to own, in front of many eyes…IMO he really wants to get back at Robin. This is a blatant “**** You” to his soon to be ex and kids. Does he look happy? NOT! Smug, smug, smug, fug! Plus her dress is ill fitting and baggy on her.
She seems very phony and he is a creep! He just needs arm candy to control and she is a fame *****. I hope Robin keeps what dignity she has left and can get thru this gracefully. She’s a great actress.

vanessahudgensfan @ 02/25/2008 at 11:20 am

i love Sean as an actor.. that’s it..

He looks miserable.

Beautiful dress but looks to big on her. He looks like he is ashamed of something.

Mediterranean @ 02/25/2008 at 11:28 am

Shame on you Sean!

This was too fast to get involved with someone else after leaving your kids and ex-wife behind. You might have very serious problems with your ex but at least respect her as the mother of your kids.

Cheap! I shan’t even tire my fingers trite a comment about the woman who was with him.

Oh Petra you can do WAY better

#17 He was involved with women during his marriage so this is no surprise on his part. He’s a good actor but a disrespectful Dbag, always has been. Petra has lost all respect. I believe she exploited the Tsunami for her own gain and cares more about being seen.

Cheated on Robin Wright, his (now) exwife. Not an honorable man. Shame on you and all the Brad Pitts of the world.

He’s a good actor, but a terrible person. As for her, she reeks of desperation. She is obviously trying to hook up with a famous guy. I think she looks terrible also.

Mediterranean @ 02/25/2008 at 11:56 am

to tom c,

You and the ones like you can’t even breath without mentioning the Jolie-Pitts, can you?

This is called desperation, obssession etc… You and the others need surely help!

Mediterranean @ 02/25/2008 at 11:58 am

to @ 17,

At least, Sean didn’t proudly show off his cheating to the world, if he indeed cheated on his ex-wife.

If he really cheated on her, he was the real looser, never deserved to be happy.

They’re definitely boinking.

#20, you’re pathetic. How about learning some of the facts or even better STAY OUT OF THEIR PRIVATE LIVES!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All