Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

American Idol 7: Top 10 Guys -- CALL NOW!

American Idol 7: Top 10 Guys -- CALL NOW!

1 866 IDOLS ##
1 866 43657 ##

MICHAEL JOHNS – 01
JASON CASTRO – 02
LUKE MENARD – 03
ROBBIE CARRICO – 04
DANNY NORIEGA – 05
DAVID HERNANDEZ – 06
JASON YEAGER – 07
CHIKEZIE – 08
DAVID COOK – 09
DAVID ARCHULETA – 10

Watch Danny Noriega‘s performance of The Carpenters’ “Superstar” here.

Watch David Archuleta‘s performance of John Lennon’s “Imagine” here.

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

it’s so hard to choose!

gabsterzz @ 02/26/2008 at 9:38 pm

OHMYGOD
DAVID ARCHULETA WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AND HE IS SO ADORABLE AND HUMBLE AND SWEET
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE DAVID ARCHULETA!!

i cant get through for david!!!! i tried every number and they were ALL free all cept for david’s which means he’s doing awesome!!

creativegirl @ 02/26/2008 at 9:48 pm

There is no way that David Archuletta is not going to win this whole thing. That kid has a gift that cannot be denied. He was amazing!

I split my votes between him and Michael Johns, because he is hot and he’s got it all going on…he could be this season’s Chris Daughtry. Go out of the top 5 and have the best selling album of 2009. His accent and all – whoo hoo!

But there is no denying David. It’s just his destiny to sing.

creativegirl @ 02/26/2008 at 9:49 pm

… and to be a star, he already is.

Michael Johns ALLL the way!!

this is a child. a little boy. how can anyone relate to him? i find him to be too confident for so young and he’s not humble at all. he seems very full of himself and fake like sweet and low. that fake smile and speaking voice and innocent act. ewwwww. puke.

archuleta is a child. a little boy. how can anyone relate to him? i find him to be too confident for so young and he’s not humble at all. he seems very full of himself and fake like sweet and low. that fake smile and speaking voice and innocent act. ewwwww. puke.

david archuleta FTW. americans vote till it’s the death of you.
since i can’t. lol.

i love david archuleta!

Nick J's gf Amber J @ 02/26/2008 at 10:01 pm

VOTE DAVID A.!! He’s awesome!

im not wasting a cent on this dumb azz show..to line Pizzcrest and the rest with big dough while my bill goes up and pockets go broke.

Most of these faux idols become losers.
Not all but the majority of them -so he11 no- I’m not calling.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/26/2008 at 10:21 pm

to many ****

I also wonder if I could vote now, i’m on the west coast the show isn’t on for another 36 min, do they know where things come from

Lots of Hispanics.

Jennifer W @ 02/26/2008 at 10:31 pm

david archuleta was the best of the whole night and he will always have my votes and then the second best person in my opinion was david hernandez was very good also.

shenanyginz @ 02/26/2008 at 10:49 pm

jason castro is my fave even though he wasn’t that great tonight. But David was AMAZING! he better stick around for a while. i’m excited for him

Danny all the way! So fun, real, and with a good voice.

Pop Fiction

• CHAOS IS COMING. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD ARMAGEDDON.  RESISTANCE FUTILE.  POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD HAS LOST ITS MIND. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD IS A GAME. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD WILL HAVE ITS REVENGE. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

OMG David A was sooooooooooooooo amazing. I love him. I wish I could vote in Canada :( Everyone in the States vote for David!

david archuletta<3 amazingg

LOVE… DAVID A…SO MUCH….
HE’LL WIN FOR SURE~!

david archuleta and danny noriega are so hott! Hopefully David wins, he is a really good singer.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All