Amy Winehouse Has Pink Hair

Amy Winehouse Has Pink Hair

Amy Winehouse looks happy and relaxed wearing a pink wig and hanging out with a young friend and Kelly Osbourne in London on Friday.

You too can look this bad, thanks to Amy starting her own clothing and make-up line. The signature piece in the set will be a heavy liquid eyeliner that Amy has made famous.

A source tells UK’s The Sun, “Amy’s style has been copied by girls around the country and there’s a lot of money to be made. It’s a very distinctive look.

“She wants to bring out a range of cosmetics and fashion products. There could be hairspray, head scarves, liquid eyeliner, perfume.

“All the things that are distinctive of her look.”

WOULD YOU BUY from Amy Winehouse’s fashion line?

amy winehouse pink hair 01
amy winehouse pink hair 02
amy winehouse pink hair 03
amy winehouse pink hair 04
amy winehouse pink hair 05
amy winehouse pink hair 06

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Amy Winehouse, Kelly Osbourne

Charley Gallay/Getty

I think Britney will be first in line!

No matter what, Winehouse ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she shouldnt be allowed around kids.

No, I don’t think I want to look like a drug-addicted, starving alcoholic. I’m weird like that.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Sandbitch @ 02/26/2008 at 3:43 pm

I wouldn’t let Wino sit on my white couch unless it had been treated with stain guard.

no i would not buy makeup from her line

her style is cool..
weird..but cool.

UGLY British women.. Guess she will be making lots and lots of money

It dosent do much for Britney anyhoo. I have to say Amy looks great with her pink wig. Me like it..me like it AwwwwwLOT!

what style @ 02/26/2008 at 3:56 pm

They’re kidding right what style all she do is copy old black hairstyles and weaves, which I totally get because it goes with the kind of music she does, but she doesn’t really have a style

English rose @ 02/26/2008 at 4:04 pm

#10, Well there is a large black population here in the U.K within that black populations there is alot of Africans and Carribeans so yeah, alot of girls have the infulence of black culture with their style whether its the cornrows, or braids, weaves or the clothes they wear, or music etc. I mean its really not that diffrent from America

I like her, but she really needs to get off those drugs. And hell no I wouldn’t buy her fashion line, who wants to look like a crack head

justa mia @ 02/26/2008 at 4:09 pm

She always looks like she needs a shower – I suppose it’s her ratty hair that makes her look so yucky.

justa mia @ 02/26/2008 at 4:09 pm

I think dreadlocks would solve her hair problems.

gypsy marie @ 02/26/2008 at 5:20 pm

i think amy looks adorable in these shots. she looks happy. why is everyone so judgmental? you don’t even know her.

*3- I AGREE

SHE IS SUCH A UGLY *****!!!!I AM REALLY STARING TO DISLIKE HER…SHE HAS SO MUCH TALENT…STUPID *****.

I think i would…i like her style!

hahahahah.

“you can look this bad too!”
jj you crack me up

She looks a lot better than she has. I really hope that she is getting herself together. I can’t get why she is trashed so badly for OPENLY dealing with her demons while these not so undercover Hollywood cokeheads get a free pass. I guess they just don’t look as bad…

What pretty girls she’s with. I wonder who they are.

she looks cute with the glasses.

babyfirefly @ 02/27/2008 at 1:20 pm

Perfume? Eau de crackwhore with sweatty undertones?

It’s a maaaan, baby!!!

She looks more and more like a strung out, paper-bag clutching, street-corner-dude.

She is not openly dealing with her demons. She keeps lying about her Attachment Disorder and the comorbid Battered Woman Syndrome and Antisocial Personality Disorder. Well maybe she isn’t lying about them, but if she would just go to REHAB, then she would know she had the problems to begin with. The only reason she evenly remotely talks about any of her dysfunction is because her family keeps ‘outting” her.

Talent level: 7 out of 10
Beauty level: 3 out of 10 and falling quickly.
Potential for future success: 5 out of 10
Potential for being found dead in her bathtub: 9.9 out of 10

@19 – “This video has been removed by the user.”

Piss off, dinosaur.

nanotisch @ 03/05/2008 at 5:09 pm

Amy is amazing. Beautiful voice, beautiful face, (take a real look at it), beyond talented, just born with a sense of what works artistically. Unfortunately many artists lead lives of self loathing and depression. Her music tells me all I need to know about her-she has a huge heart and when it breaks,well that’s huge too. Love to you, GF!