Celebrity Guess Who -- Forehead Edition!

Celebrity Guess Who -- Forehead Edition!

Which celebrity forehead is peeling????? Find out the answer inside…

BRITNEY SPEARS! BRITNEY SPEARS!

BRITNEY SPEARS! BRITNEY SPEARS!

BRITNEY SPEARS! BRITNEY SPEARS!

Britney Spears was spotted shopping with a peeling forehead at the Levi’s Store in Beverly Hills.

britney spears peeling forehead 01
britney spears peeling forehead 02
britney spears peeling forehead 03
britney spears peeling forehead 04
britney spears peeling forehead 05
britney spears peeling forehead 06
britney spears peeling forehead 07
britney spears peeling forehead 08
britney spears peeling forehead 09
britney spears peeling forehead 10
britney spears peeling forehead 11
britney spears peeling forehead 12

antonia aka toni @ 02/26/2008 at 8:47 pm

9th time being first and ew

And this is significant why? Come on, we can do better.

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY AND WISH YOU THE BEST!! YOUR IN OUR PRAYERS!!

wow, amazing news. no really, amazing!

Orange Clockwork @ 02/26/2008 at 8:48 pm

SLOW NEWS DAY. I guessed John Travolta TQBH.

pink_tulips @ 02/26/2008 at 8:55 pm

I thought so.. its britney

parisgirl @ 02/26/2008 at 8:56 pm

#6, same here
i thought it was john travolta’s lacefront
oh well

why is it so important to be first?…a? anyway, glad to see Brit without Sam or other crazy people.

Sexy, sexy…

irina @ 02/26/2008 at 8:57 pm

————————————–
I don’t know! It drives me crazy when people shout FIRST! Who cares?

I’m glad to see Britney finally *hopefully* getting better.

gypsy Marie @ 02/26/2008 at 9:09 pm

Oh my god! I guessed John teacolts too!

antonia aka toni @ 02/26/2008 at 9:10 pm

Julia @ 02/26/2008 at 9:06 pm irina @ 02/26/2008 at 8:57 pm
irina @ 02/26/2008 at 8:57 pm

yeah it dont matter. im just saying. worry about ur self. :\

gypsy Marie @ 02/26/2008 at 9:12 pm

Uh travolta! (damn blackberry)

she really needs to straighten up so she can have her kids back SOMEBODY HELP HER!

I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS JOHN TRAVOLTA

A bunch of illegal immigrants given a camera to harass. I think BS should take out the weave , she likes the scrunchy look, she could just gather her real hair in a band on top of her head..I know that’s the least of her problems.

I knew it! A brunette with a dye job and terrible self-care, so somebody who needs the rehab…. I was surprised though because she always looks like she has fivehead in her pictures. Is this just part of her forehead? :)

wow thats actually really gross.
like, REALLY gross.
but i hope she gets better…

HUIDHFIUSHGD @ 02/26/2008 at 9:25 pm

Aye aye aye. ew.
But I’m glad to see her doing better!

Britney is a true Goddess @ 02/26/2008 at 9:31 pm

I know it was Britney it’s so easy

Jared why don’t you post a picture or news every now and then about her like you do with Rihanna

You know there is a new picture for the princess every single day so don’t try to ignore her, treat her like Rachel Bilson or any other celeb

jonhythacarzymuthafukca @ 02/26/2008 at 9:34 pm

maybe she had an chemical peel?? my friend had it , and her skin was peeling like crazy for three days.

lol
i guessed britney b/c she’s simply everywhere now!
i win
lmao

IT’S THE MEDICATION YOU DIPSTICKS

Unesssary to upload britney’s forehead since i bet there’s much more exciting news & important things. NEXT>>>

Wow I guessed right ! time to lay off the gossip when you can
guess which celeb forehead that was ….lol

I knew it was Britney. You’d recognize that forehead anywhere.

Pop Fiction

• CHAOS IS COMING. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD ARMAGEDDON.  RESISTANCE FUTILE.  POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD HAS LOST ITS MIND. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD IS A GAME. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD WILL HAVE ITS REVENGE. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

too much fake tan @ 02/26/2008 at 11:00 pm

yuk! she was so pretty. we just didn’t know how trashy she was back then.

wow… talk about someone kicking her when she’s down. i would have expect this from perez, not you jared. sad. i think it’s also sad how some people just comment so they can bash her, now that’s pathetic…but you know what go ahead, what goes around comes back around, i wish you the best brit, good luck.

i knew it, but i still love her ;)

nerfer herder @ 02/27/2008 at 12:34 am

Duh…She had a chemical peel. I have one myself from the dermatologist.

Dang, you need an oil sheet to remove that or trying bathing daily, trust me Britney, everyone does it………..

I guess you guys didn’t realize your skin peels when you tan if you don’t take care of it.

hahahhahaaa lmao!
I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY

Take it to the bridge @ 02/27/2008 at 2:08 am

Look at all the paps, they’re like f**king LICE

ANYONE THAT HAD EVER HAD SKIN PROBLEMS
KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE PEELED, MORE THAN ONCE AND VERY INTENSLY TO HELP WITH SCARRING AND PIGMENTATION

i thought it’s Lohan

she really looks better. go on like this brit……..

@ all haters stfu ….. you will all get that hate back, when you are down .. just think a little bit about it

OMG I knew it was her !!

i knew it !!!!!

JUST JARED YOU’RE SO LAME!!!!

WHEN BRIT TEACH DANCING CLASSES TO LITLE KIDS U ALMOST DON’T SAY ANYTHING BUT THIS ….. YOU POST IN BIG PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’M SO SICK OF THIS SITE!!!

i thout it was collin farrel :P

her sunglasses, who are they by?

I guessed Billy Bob Thornton!

Xx-SWEETY-xx @ 02/27/2008 at 2:48 pm

definitly britney its so obvious

Yah – I’d know that five-head a MILE away!! She’s got the largest fore/five-head I’ve ever seen on a woman in her mid-20s…. ***** better get some Progain w/Menoxidile :)

oh who cares. :p

emma-australia @ 02/29/2008 at 2:01 am

Jared that was so easy!

SERIOUSLY GET A F**KING LIFE ITS A GOD DAMN FOREHEAD !

i think she looks really nice in these pictures, her clothes, her hairs pulled back, her sunglasses and the jeans with the bag look fine, why is everyone trying to make everything about Britney Spears so negative?

thats what happens when u tan ur skin starts to peel

paparazzis are all sucks,,,love seeing other people looking stupid….my gosh…