Heidi Klum Comes Up Roses

Heidi Klum Comes Up Roses

Heidi Klum picks up her children, Leni and Henry from school on Monday in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Heidi is quite the super mom! Yesterday she was walking down the red carpet in a stunning red Galliano dress and today she’s in jeans and t-shirt picking up the kids.

Peep Leni‘s headpiece of roses! So cute! Leni is 3 1/2 and brother Henry is 2.

More pics of Heidi Klum coming up roses…

heidi klum children 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Leni is so CUTE

vanessahudgensfan @ 02/26/2008 at 1:25 pm

hmmmmmm.. i wonder what it feels like to have a victoria’s secret supermodel as a mom and a popular singer as a dad? hmmmm…. (thinking deeply)

I don’t think you should show the pics of kids under any and all circumstances (even with parental approval). It appears likely that kids of celebs are often messes, with some self destructive. I suspect becoming a kid celebrity at a young age might be partially responsible. And it does no harm to overly protect kids from publicity. You can make up for it when they hit 18 and are ready for the publicity onslaught.

Hamlet

let's get it on @ 02/26/2008 at 1:37 pm

If I’d have married a black man, my father would have put a cap in my head. But Heidi did. And I love it. I love the good mother she is and I love that Seal so apparently loves her. It’s a different generation. Not one I would want to be born in with all the jack sh it going on, but still I love this couple.

Maria (Shorty) @ 02/26/2008 at 1:49 pm

It looks like someone likes the colour pink. LOL

jessicaMISERALBAhasFLEES @ 02/26/2008 at 2:06 pm

Poor Leni is PINKED out!!

Henry is so cute..

I like to see Henry too, he is always so cute. Poor boy got covered by his tall mom!!

Joy isobel @ 02/26/2008 at 4:19 pm

Leni is sooo pink!

justa mia @ 02/26/2008 at 4:25 pm

Heidi is gorgeous and the kids are adorable. Sorry but Seal is really an ugly black man but he seems like a really nice guy, devoted husband and father so bless ‘em all.

I saw Henry in other pictures recently and he has gotten adorable.

I love her and her family, Leni is so precious. The best of luck to Heidi and Seal and the babies.

i love heidi. how gorgeous did she look at the oscars & she is still hot dressed all casual with her kids. she is just little miss perfect & i can’t get enough of her & her to die for personality.

= : WAVE :

Leni’s already got the pink Etnies goin’ on — that’s one stylish kid.
Wow, Henry is a BIG 2 yr old!

p.s. Leni Briatore…

Heidi is cute and her husband is so ugly, he must be very kind and generous with her.